PDA

View Full Version : Men's leather jacket

Slipknot
07-13-09, 11:29
I am wanting to have a men's leather jacket made for me. My arms are a bit long, and it is difficult for me to buy off the rack.

I stopped by Poppy's last week on Florida Ave. And spoke with her. She was in the process of moving, but promised to get in touch with me. I have tried to contact her via her provided email and phone number, to no avail. She seemed very nice and I liked her quality, but don't want to get caught up in the middle of her move, nor can I get in touch with her.

Any other suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thank you.

RobBarone
07-13-09, 12:27
I am wanting to have a men's leather jacket made for me. My arms are a bit long, and it is difficult for me to buy off the rack.

I stopped by Poppy's last week on Florida Ave. And spoke with her. She was in the process of moving, but promised to get in touch with me. I have tried to contact her via her provided email and phone number, to no avail. She seemed very nice and I liked her quality, but don't want to get caught up in the middle of her move, nor can I get in touch with her.

Thank you.What you can do is going to Villa Crespo. I have to get back with the exact address. There you can find way much more leather jackets selections than in Florida. And you can get way much better deals there. PM me if you want. Peace.

Jackson
07-13-09, 13:05

Thank you.Hi Slipknot,

This is right off the forum's front page:

Aida Leather Coats
English spoken / Custom fit
Florida 670 #30 / 4393-7872
www.siviladesign.com

or

Wholesale Leather Goods District
Ave Corrientes between Ayacucho and Pueyrredon.

Thanks,

Jackson

Slipknot
07-13-09, 14:21
Thanks Jackson, I searched the forum but failed to look on the front page!

Thanks RobBarone, I would appreciate the address for Villa Crespo when you get a chance.

Gracias!

Slipknot
07-19-09, 10:54
I just picked up a leather jacket that Aida custom made for me and am very pleased. She is very friendly, speaks English, and has a large selection of leather to choose from. Price was $220 US, and ready in three days. Good quality and good fit.

Palermitano
07-20-09, 09:28
Try Murillo St. It's mostly women's stuff though. For men, very near at the top of Corrientes, there's a motorcycle jackets store really worth it.

Hope it helps.

Palermitano