PDA

View Full Version : Soldier invades Buenos Aires 8/26-9/9

Mexidan
07-13-09, 22:33
OK, so I am surfing the web, planning on heading back to Medellin when I saw it: Chicago to Buenos Aires for $119 RT via Orbitz. I total it out with taxes: $287.20 via Mexicana Airlines. I booked it before someone figured out a mistake.

So the dates of my travel are 8/26-9/9. I have limited research capabilities right now as I am away at military training in the Fort Irwin (NTC) CA desert and am trying my best to read from a limited connection from my iphone (one bar of signal for 10 minutes if I am lucky! Between training missions. For those with some great intel, please feel free to help a brother out via post or PM.

I do share data as much as I can. I post on other sites such as CH, CRT, etc. I'm new to Buenos Aires with this being my first trip, so any advice I can get would be awesome.

Dan

------------------------

Fort Irwin (NTC) CA - 150 miles from water, 2 miles from Hell!

Jaimito Cartero
07-14-09, 00:00
Yes, that MX flight deal was a beaut. There is lots of info here, you'll be able to find out quite a bit. You're in EZE for about 2 weeks, so you might want to consider renting an apartment. There are also a bunch of hostels around if you're really on a tight budget. I've never stayed in one in BA, but have heard some of the youts talk about having fun there.

If you're done the other latin mongering scene, you should do fine in BA.