PDA

View Full Version : What Chicas Want!

TejanoLibre
07-18-09, 03:31
Chicas want:

1. You to fucking call them everyday!

2. You to constantly reassure them that you love them!

3. You to send them endless text messages everyday!

4. You to worship the ground they walk on!

5. You to kiss their asses all day long!

6. You to act totally interested in them!

If Not:

1. Any Argie ASSHOLE will do all of the above!

2. They WILL cheat on you because they assume that you are doing the same!

Damn Latins are very needy, jealous, insecure, etc, etc!

Oh well, this is what a girl told me last night!

TL

Member #4112
07-18-09, 09:37
TL that maybe what she told you they want but they sure as hell don't get it from the Argie boys, that is why they like the dumb gringos so much.

BadMan
07-18-09, 12:03
Lol @ believing what women tell you and taking the time to write it down.

FAIL.

Regards,

BM

Exon123
07-18-09, 13:45
I want "My Cake, and to Eat Too".

By that, I'm saying I travel all the way to Buenos Aires for the best "Service" I've found anywhere. I'm after the "Total GFE", but theres a problem with that.

You've got to fuck these girls 3 or 4 times to really get on the "Same Page" with them. Once thats done its argueably the best sex your ever gona find anywhere, but along with that comes a commitment.

You, in the Chicas eyes become her property. Oh its fine if she's doing other hombres, thats just business in her eye's. But you become her "Special Novia" and these girls become jellious as hell when they find evidence you've been "Porking" another girl. I believe its the Latin Blood in them, its part of there culture to be passionate lovers in the bedroom. A responciabilty in there culture to please their man, a point of pride.

One oversight will fuck things up for you. Another womans hair stran, a condom or its wrapper, just anything and believe me their always looking for evidence of another girl.

Another problem is I only have so many "Bullets" to shoot. So if I don't fuck one of my regulars for 4 or 5 days theres hell to pay. Thats her personal property, the "Milk" your ejaculating all over the other chica and she doesn't like it one bit, your "Milk" expended on another womam. Your favorita gets really pissed off about it.

I really believe it goes furture than just the money. You become her "Property", so to speak, and she takes great pride in "Milking Your load" out of you. She doesn't want another woman giving you satisfaction, thats her job getting you off, not another Chica's. They really do get posessive and jellious.

Moreover, you'll notice your favorita is just as interested in getting herself off as she is in pleaseing you and of course that makes for the best sex.

Then the phone calls. You haven't seen her for a time and she's calling. I firmly believe their calling because they want "Cock" just as much as they want the Money if you have a true GFE relationship with them. I know as fact that my favorites love doing me and getting me off. And more that likely I've just done another girl, usually another one of my favorite's and I don't have the "Bullets", "Sperm Management" and if I allow her to come over she'll put me out of "Commission" for a day or so.

So to maintain "Sperm Management" I'll reject her with some lie, rather than haveing her "Milk" me for an orgasm I might have, but can't afford to use. Since if I do I'll have to sit on the side lines for a day or so completely out of the game while I build up more Sperm.

Its this rejection that leads to real problems. You want to maintain the GFE relationship but at the sametime search out and enjoy other experiences.

Exon

Damman
07-18-09, 18:08

By that, I'm saying I travel all the way to Buenos Aires for the best "Service" I've found anywhere. I'm after the "Total GFE", but theres a problem with that.

You've got to fuck these girls 3 or 4 times to really get on the "Same Page" with them. Once thats done its argueably the best sex your ever gona find anywhere, but along with that comes a commitment.

You, in the Chicas eyes become her property. Oh its fine if she's doing other hombres, thats just business in her eye's. But you become her "Special Novia" and these girls become jellious as hell when they find evidence you've been "Porking" another girl. I believe its the Latin Blood in them, its part of there culture to be passionate lovers in the bedroom. A responciabilty in there culture to please their man, a point of pride.

One oversight will fuck things up for you. Another womans hair stran, a condom or its wrapper, just anything and believe me their always looking for evidence of another girl.

Another problem is I only have so many "Bullets" to shoot. So if I don't fuck one of my regulars for 4 or 5 days theres hell to pay. Thats her personal property, the "Milk" your ejaculating all over the other chica and she doesn't like it one bit, your "Milk" expended on another womam. Your favorita gets really pissed off about it.

I really believe it goes furture than just the money. You become her "Property", so to speak, and she takes great pride in "Milking Your load" out of you. She doesn't want another woman giving you satisfaction, thats her job getting you off, not another Chica's. They really do get posessive and jellious.

Moreover, you'll notice your favorita is just as interested in getting herself off as she is in pleaseing you and of course that makes for the best sex.

Then the phone calls. You haven't seen her for a time and she's calling. I firmly believe their calling because they want "Cock" just as much as they want the Money if you have a true GFE relationship with them. I know as fact that my favorites love doing me and getting me off. And more that likely I've just done another girl, usually another one of my favorite's and I don't have the "Bullets", "Sperm Management" and if I allow her to come over she'll put me out of "Commission" for a day or so.

So to maintain "Sperm Management" I'll reject her with some lie, rather than haveing her "Milk" me for an orgasm I might have, but can't afford to use. Since if I do I'll have to sit on the side lines for a day or so completely out of the game while I build up more Sperm.

Its this rejection that leads to real problems. You want to maintain the GFE relationship but at the sametime search out and enjoy other experiences.

ExonCan confirm Exon's wisdom: "Sperm Management." Have a sweet thang in Buenos Aires and is the best deal I have ever experienced. But like most things in life, strings come attached at no extra charge. My shortcoming in her eyes is "No Mimos." Do not even know how to spell it let alone do it. What the hell is mimos you may ask. The best Gringo explanation I can give is "her need for affection." Touchy-feely BS. This Argentine woman takes it to a level unheard of in my lifetime. One day I had to ask "WTF is mimos? Got that 'how stupid can you be" look from her. Received quite an education on what was expected of me in the mimos department. And with mimos comes the expectation of fucking, and we are back to "sperm management." Viscous cycle and love it. Always hear guys complaining about how their old-lady always has a head-ache when that urge to merge comes around. Well, I am the one using the head-ache excuse. Argentine women are genetically coded with this dominant "mimos / fucking gene". It aint no BS when it comes to sex in Argentina. They can out fuck, suck, seduce, kink any woman on this Planet. You have got to be careful what you wish for.

Pussy Whipped in Buenos Aires

Whiskas
07-18-09, 18:42
Chicas want:

1. You to fucking call them everyday!

2. You to constantly reassure them that you love them!

3. You to send them endless text messages everyday!

4. You to worship the ground they walk on!

5. You to kiss their asses all day long!

6. You to act totally interested in them!

If Not:

1. Any Argie ASSHOLE will do all of the above!

2. They WILL cheat on you because they assume that you are doing the same!

Damn Latins are very needy, jealous, insecure, etc, etc!

Oh well, this is what a girl told me last night!

TLWell my friend, guess what, your lady friend told you the truth, but not just about argentine women, but of latina women. Just to make sure, if they don't do all of the above that you just mention be careful, she might be a guy!

Jackson
07-19-09, 00:10
...jellious..."jellious?"

What is that?

A fat chick?

Jaimito Cartero
07-19-09, 06:22
"jellious?"

What is that?

A fat chick?How's that spell correcting software working for you, Jackson?

Jackson
07-19-09, 18:54
How's that spell correcting software working for you, Jackson?Hi,

The forum doesn't have any "spell correcting software", so I don't understand your question.

Thanks,

Jackson

Exon123
07-19-09, 20:45
"jellious?"

What is that?

A fat chick?Don't make Me come Down There Jackson.

Exon

Jaimito Cartero
07-19-09, 23:27
Hi,

The forum doesn't have any "spell correcting software", so I don't understand your question.

Thanks,

JacksonReally? I know that it used to. You'd post an address, street 1 y street 2, and it'd say, "street 1 why street 2". If it's indeed gone, it's an improvement.

Obviously, I just posted, and it still changes "y" to "why". So perhaps our idea of a spelling (or, perhaps, grammar/capitalization) checker are different.

Jackson
07-20-09, 06:02
Really? I know that it used to. You'd post an address, street 1 why street 2, and it'd say, "street 1 why street 2". If it's indeed gone, it's an improvement.

Obviously, I just posted, and it still changes "why" to "why". So perhaps our idea of a spelling (or, perhaps, grammar / capitalization) checker are different.Hi JC,

That's the Cleanup Script, and it saves me several hours of editing every week. Given that I still need to spend hours every week editing posts, you might stop breaking my balls about it.

However, it is not a spell-checking program in that it is not connected to a dictionary database and it does not invite writers to scan their text for spelling errors.

Anyway, look for it to be installed on my other forums in the near future.

BTW, I couldn't not find the word "y" in any English language dictionary, and given that this is an English language website, I don't understand your complaint.

Finally, for the 10,000th time, I will repeat the instructions for bypassing the script:

Post a skeleton report, then select the "edit" button and write as you please.

Please observe how I've managed to write the word "y" using this technique.

The Cleanup Script only scans the original report, not an edited report.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jaimito Cartero
07-22-09, 21:38
That's the Cleanup Script, and it saves me several hours of editing every week. Given that I still need to spend hours every week editing posts, you might stop breaking my balls about it.I obviously know how to change it, as my post reflected the "y" correctly. It's just another one of those annoyances, I guess people have to live with. I know I wouldn't spend hours a week correcting capitalization errors and such. To each his own.

I'd much rather have an expert setting that you could toggle, so there would be no need to have to remember to edit such things.

Jackson
07-23-09, 01:46
I obviously know how to change it, as my post reflected the "why" correctly. It's just another one of those annoyances, I guess people have to live with. I know I wouldn't spend hours a week correcting capitalization errors and such. To each his own.

I'd much rather have an expert setting that you could toggle, so there would be no need to have to remember to edit such things.Yes, that is planned in the next re-write of the script. It will be in the form of a checkbox on the "Add New Report" dialog box that will exempt that report from being affected by the script.

Thanks,

Jackson

Hubbster
08-27-09, 19:05
Lol @ believing what women tell you and taking the time to write it down.

FAIL.

Regards,

BMLOL, chicks THINK thats what they want.

What they really want is someone who is a leader, who puts them in their place, who can treat them like a lady but spank them if necessary.

Its complicated but if you worship them they'll get bored w you real quick & be on to the next one.

Read the book THE GAME by Neil Strauss for a better view of what they really want

Hubbster
08-27-09, 19:11

I really believe it goes furture than just the money. You become her "Property", so to speak, and she takes great pride in "Milking Your load" out of you. She doesn't want another woman giving you satisfaction, thats her job getting you off, not another Chica's. They really do get posessive and jellious.I can see some of that happening but you need to set the rules 1st date so they don't pull that BS on you.

I have 5 or 6 faves and sometimes I party w 2 of them simultaneously and there is a little jealousy but its never out of hand.

They know I like sexual exploration and they know I'll do it whether they like it or not.

I'll take my faves out to dinner every now & then but I'm nobody's property and I set the rules, Not the Gatos.

If they get squirrelly on you just don't call them for a while and they'll straighten right out