PDA

View Full Version : Dinner Date and fun 18-25yo

Cuminwagga
08-15-09, 22:20
Hi all,

First time posting here- and will hopefully be many more when I get to BsAs in the coming weeks!

Was wondering if someone can help me find a special woman for good night out (2-3 hr dinner date and 2-3hr bed fun) I'm looking for:

18-25yo (possibly student?- don't mind smaller girls- just no fat ones (prob hard to find a fat girl in Argentina!

Good enough english for a dinner conversation.

BBBJ preferred (CIM / COF even better!

I'll be staying in a hotel near Florida (towards the port area)

Promise to give a full report if all comes together!

Can anyone help me out and advise what a service like this may cost?

Cheers,

Daniel

Slipknot
08-15-09, 23:13
You might try Sweet Mariana, you can contact her via PM in this forum. However, she is probably a little over 25. Very pleasant company, nice looking, and speaks good English. She will be there on time, well dressed, and has a great sense of humor. Nice, intelligent and honest lady. Contact her directly, tell her what you want, and she will let you know the cost.

Kevins
08-15-09, 23:21
Just as i finsihed typing this I see slipknot added the same recommendations so I am not changing mine just adding this so it makes sense. Great minds think alike slipknot

THe good Independents are around 200 pesos the hour and one can negotiate a break on longer dates. You are talking about 6 hours so figure anywhere between 1200 Pesos (U$S315) and as low as 1000 (U$S265) for the good independents on this forum. I am not sure on ages as one hardly ever knows the truth but I would say for a fun time I would choose Sweet Mariana from this forum. Or if she is around and willing I hear LucianaLove is very good and speaks english. If you try to arrange something like this with a non independant the price will be very different. And each girl does have their own tariff. Good hunting!

Argento
08-16-09, 11:46
Hi all,

First time posting here- and will hopefully be many more when I get to BsAs in the coming week.

18-25yo (possibly student?- don't mind smaller girls- just no fat ones (prob hard to find a fat girl in Argentina!

Cheers,

DanielPlenty of overweight and pudding-gutted women in Bs As. But you get what you pay for. The provincial metizas who live in and around the city, (and remember 60% of Argentinos have Indian blood) eat every fattening food known to man and as a rule are short and stout. The good-looking whores are either imports from mainly Paraguay or Argentinas who have mainly Italian blood lines. Sad but true.

Argento

Windows
08-16-09, 13:34
Hi.

You can also ask to Gysell.

She can help you.

Iamzonzon
08-16-09, 13:50
Plenty of overweight and pudding-gutted women in Bs As. But you get what you pay for. The provincial metizas who live in and around the city, (and remember 60% of Argentinos have Indian blood) eat every fattening food known to man and as a rule are short and stout. The good-looking whores are either imports from mainly Paraguay or Argentinas who have mainly Italian blood lines. Sad but true." - Argento.60%! That is sort of buzz kill to me. Can anyone elaborate?

I have a great place in Colombia and I can't swing a dead cat without hitting a beautiful Caliena right in the head. But I don't like unsophisticated full bodied women. I thought BA was a solution to that. Mi gusta flacas