PDA

View Full Version : Silvia of bairesgirls: No Go

El Jake
08-18-09, 14:36
Greetings,

I'm going to keep this as concise as I can because this was probably just a big time rookie move on my part. Most of you probably know better already.

This past Sunday (over the holiday weekend) I had just arrived to town and wasn't having much luck getting something set up. Most chicas were off for the day or gone for the weekend. I used the search function on BAG to find a chica close by who works on Sundays. I found Silvia, more of a madura than a madurita, which I am okay with most of the time. She has dozens of glowing reviews on BAG. In retrospect, suspect at best.

There's no way of getting around it -- this woman is ugly. She looks like a tired witch, has terrible teeth, and just exudes a foul vibe. She might be around 50, but her face tells you she's been living too hard for too long (think: Keith Richards)

She lit up a cig as soon as I entered the apartment, after asking permission of course. She fetches me a flat soda and proceeds to talk my ear off about her extended family and all kinds of other trivia. All BS. Not even good BS. It was not a conversation, just a long parade of BS monologue. I'm all for a "warm-up" conversation and I'm quite social, but this was killing me.

Long story short: It got so bad and she was so unattractive that I just gave her some pity money and left. Her place is not clean; she is un asco; and her onda really sucks. Before I left she did her best to coax me into staying for a massage, leaving her the full amount, etc. She argued with me a lot, got offended, etc. All in all it took about 20 minutes to extract myself from her apartment.

Funny thing is that I read a bunch of her reviews on the locals forum (after the fact; I'm fluent in Spanish) and most of them said more or less the same as I did.

Complete f'ing disaster.

Stay away. Tell your in-laws to stay away. Tell your dog and cat to stay away. I wouldn't even recommend this one to my enemies.

I was not diligent and I paid the price. It won't happen again.

The Rookie

Wild Walleye
08-18-09, 16:09
Jake,

I have seen her pics before and thought that they looked good. Thanks for taking one for the team.

Are the pics her (from 20 years ago) or straight out fakes?

Jaimito Cartero
08-18-09, 16:49
I read the title as Silvina at first, and am glad to find out otherwise.:)

El Jake
08-19-09, 03:04
Walleye,

Not bad looking in the pics, really. Especially if it's Sunday on a feriado weekend, you just got to BA, all the chicas are at home or on vacation, and you don't mind maduras.

The pictures are real but about as inaccurate as you can get with real pics.

Her face is duly minimized in the photos, but is really a sad sight in real life.

Jake,

I have seen her pics before and thought that they looked good. Thanks for taking one for the team.

Are the pics her (from 20 years ago) or straight out fakes?