PDA

View Full Version : African girls

Joe Hernandez
08-20-09, 22:52
I am looking for real African born black girls so not Brazilian, Colombian or DF black girls but really the girls who are born in Africa.

Does anybody know if they are easy to find and where to find them?

Lobovoss
08-21-09, 00:41
You find them easy and plenty in Africa.

Joe Hernandez
08-21-09, 03:32
ut I am based in Argentina and have no interest in moving to Africa.

Fly Guy II
08-21-09, 04:32
Joe Hernandez,

I suspect the flight thing is not as far fetched as you may feel. There is a flight to Capetown every Wednesday and Sunday. There the catch is bountiful. A few days away, get what you want etc etc etc. I am not trying to be a smarta** but that should be something to consider if thats what you really want.

Regards.

FG II

Joe Hernandez
08-21-09, 09:42
I can't travel right now.

Heyjoe
08-21-09, 10:30
There are plenty of African hookers at Plaza Miserie. Most of them look like they could kick your ass, though. Saw a couple last time I walked by Cafe Orleans, too. I think there are plenty in BA.

Joe Hernandez
08-21-09, 12:15
There are plenty of African hookers at Plaza Miserie. Most of them look like they could kick your ass, though. Saw a couple last time I walked by Cafe Orleans, too. I think there are plenty in BA.I don't really feel comfortable in plaza Miserie but do you know if there are privado's or cafe's where African girls are easy found?

I don't know but I think there is a big increase in African males who mainly sell stuff on the streets but I have yet to see many African woman. I assume that if they are coming to Argentina to work they most likely start as prostitutes

TejanoLibre
08-22-09, 14:10
There are plenty of African hookers at Plaza Miserie. Most of them look like they could kick your ass, though. Saw a couple last time I walked by Cafe Orleans, too. I think there are plenty in BA.The black working girls in Once are DOMINICANS. Not AFRICANS!

They are ALL very disgusting! Why would ANYBODY even think about fucking one of those pigs?

You will NEVER find an AFRICAN HOOKER in BA!

Back to the question. Why would you want one?

I have heard that Tanzania has very attractive hookers but.

Good Luck Finding One in BA!

Your best bet is a Black Brazilian Hooker. They grow on trees!

TL

Joe Hernandez
08-22-09, 14:57
The black working girls in Once are DOMINICANS. Not AFRICANS!

They are ALL very disgusting! Why would ANYBODY even think about fucking one of those pigs?

You will NEVER find an AFRICAN HOOKER in BA!

Back to the question. Why would you want one?

I have heard that Tanzania has very attractive hookers but.

Good Luck Finding One in BA!

Your best bet is a Black Brazilian Hooker. They grow on trees!

TLWith the amount of Africans in BA there must be some African girls who are prostitutes. I like them and would like to look for some

Exon123
08-22-09, 17:34
Ask Sidney, maybe he'd know.

Exon

Member #3320
08-22-09, 21:50
With the amount of Africans in BA there must be some African girls who are prostitutes. I like them and would like to look for someBest place to find good looking African girls is a place called Port Harcourt in Nigeria. You will be amazed to find the amount and class of Black pussy available there at throwaway prices.

A must visit if you are into Black girls.

Cheers

Joe Hernandez
08-22-09, 22:38
Best place to find good looking African girls is a place called Port Harcourt in Nigeria. You will be amazed to find the amount and class of Black pussy available there at throwaway prices.

A must visit if you are into Black girls.

CheersI try it some day, but now I would like to have some pointers about finding African woman in BA

TejanoLibre
08-22-09, 23:18
Your mind is warped!Your Right!

Too much time with Denis at the wrong places!

Getting back to the African question for Joe:

There may be about (25) African males but I have NEVER seen an African female.

Joe, can't you settle for a Sidney Special?

Beautiful, young, Dominican Chicas!

He won't share but he might give you one of his throw aways!

TL

Joe Hernandez
08-23-09, 00:17
Your Right!

Too much time with Denis at the wrong places!

Getting back to the African question for Joe:

There may be about (25) African males but I have NEVER seen an African female.

Joe, can't you settle for a Sidney Special?

Beautiful, young, Dominican Chicas!

He won't share but he might give you one of his throw aways!

TLI think that there are many more black Africans in BA. Offcourse there are some who work here (embassy, etc) but I also red some time ago that there arrive about 3 Africans daily in boats and probally there are many more who arrive by airplane or coming from elsewhere in South America.

If you walk around in BA during the day there are also many black people selling stuff, they might not all be Africans but the way I look at it, most are. Mainly men but it seems to me that there also must be woman who travel to BA and they might only find work as hooker when they arrived illegal into the country

Joe Hernandez
08-23-09, 00:36
http://www.24con.com/conurbano/nota/24638-Cada-vez-m%C3%A1s-africanos-buscan-refugio-en-Argentina/

For someone who can read Spanish this might ben interesting. The article talks about a increase in Africans who are asking for political asylum in Argentina (and Brazil)

I would think that many people who actually reach Argentina don't bother to ask for Asylum because they don't really need it and they might have some people they know who they can help to get settled.

Brasil does have a bigger influx of illegal Africans and some might move to Argentina because there is little or no racism and it's easy to make a living.

The article also talks about only 25% woman, the men seem to me more likely to move

TejanoLibre
08-24-09, 00:08
I think that there are many more black Africans in BA. Offcourse there are some who work here (embassy, etc) but I also red some time ago that there arrive about 3 Africans daily in boats and probally there are many more who arrive by airplane or coming from elsewhere in South America.

If you walk around in BA during the day there are also many black people selling stuff, they might not all be Africans but the way I look at it, most are. Mainly men but it seems to me that there also must be woman who travel to BA and they might only find work as hooker when they arrived illegal into the countryI was counting the fake watch selling African males as the (25) that I am familiar with.

I'm sure there are a few more somewhere.

I did not even think about the consulates, etc. This is a HUGE city!

I have heard that there is a predominantly black neighborhood in BA although it may be Dominican instead of African.

I will ask one of the street vendors if he knows of any African females for rent and I will get back to you.

Remember that the incidence for H. I. V in Africa is through the roof!

TL

Joe Hernandez
08-24-09, 12:46
I was counting the fake watch selling African males as the (25) that I am familiar with.

I'm sure there are a few more somewhere.

I did not even think about the consulates, etc. This is a HUGE city!

I have heard that there is a predominantly black neighborhood in BA although it may be Dominican instead of African.

I will ask one of the street vendors if he knows of any African females for rent and I will get back to you.

Remember that the incidence for H. I. V in Africa is through the roof!

TLThanks.

Did you never meet some African girls in privado's / clubs / Bars?

Argento
08-24-09, 16:14
Thanks.

Did you never meet some African girls in privado's / clubs / Bars?Put a sock in your (literal) mouth. Whatever name you use and this I think is the 4th in the last few years, you end up posting absolutely meaningless useless s h i t. For your information, this is Buenos Aires, not Cape Town or Mogadishu. If you want to screw African blacks, go to Africa. Simple straight forward solution and will stop your hypothetical crap clamming up the board. An earlier poster suggested the same but I guess he was too suble for a thick-skinned time-waster like you.

Argento

Joe Hernandez
08-24-09, 21:13
Coming from a guy who sends letters to the Herald on a weekly basis.

Now back to the topic

Argento
08-25-09, 02:22
Coming from a guy who sends letters to the Herald on a weekly basis.

Now back to the topicNo matter what name you post under, you offer nothing constructive and informative to this board. 3 years ago we agreed to meet for a beer and you didn't make an appearance. Since then, all your posts remain hypotheticals. No wonder Jackson tires of you and bans you from the board. The correct description is sociopath, but commonly this is pronounced [Deleted by Admin].

Argento

Joe Hernandez
08-25-09, 15:47
No matter what name you post under, you offer nothing constructive and informative to this board. 3 years ago we agreed to meet for a beer and you didn't make an appearance. Since then, all your posts remain hypotheticals. No wonder Jackson tires of you and bans you from the board. The correct description is sociopath, but commonly this is pronounced [Deleted by Admin].

ArgentoI don't know who you mistake me with, but I have no interest in meeting you and I doubt I ever will

Now back on-topic

Argento
08-25-09, 19:26
I don't know who you mistake me with, but I have no interest in meeting you and I doubt I ever will.

Now back on-topicMendacious to boot. You obviously think all the board members are as simple-minded as you.

Argento

Jackson
08-25-09, 21:06
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Joe Hernandez
08-25-09, 22:33
Thanks, let's get back on topic