PDA

View Full Version : Layala

Miami Bob
08-23-09, 04:25
Layala of the Jazmin and Layla post below is branching out on her own. She will not permit photo. I have her permission to give out cel# to guys I know--which to me means anyone with any real posting history.

As Toyman said below: HOT< HOT<HOT mini spinner with tightest pussy like 4'10" 80lb little oriental girl. Very beautiful face--classic itialian features--rich dark brown hair--maybe 5' 95lbs. She has very little english, but more than enough to do the job. She prefers to communicate via email and use translation software.

When properly warmed up, this is one of the hottest little girls that you will ever meet. By warm-up I mean eatting a sweet tiny pussy and / or toys. She is a screemer and easily will have many orgasms. At this point she is ready--the pussy is pulsating and she can take that big boy almost all the way down her throat only when she is properly warmed-up.

If you follow the operating instructions, you will absolutely adore this sweet little girl. Her rate is 200 pesos +taxi. Email her using basic simple english.

Her partnership with Jazmin is having problems so she wants her own method of communicating with the AP boys.

Yes, I am recomending her strongly. I won't guarantee anthing, but I know a number of AP guys who consider her a favorite. Following the operating instructions is important here. The screaming orgasms are real as will be the.

Extreme pleasure you receive. PLEASE DO NOT OVERPAY HER. My last session was 3 hours and I gave her 300 and 20 for taxi and she said thanks and kissed me goodbye. As was said before this woman is about 30 or late 20's and has a full time job. She is a low volumn provider who excels at a certain type of service. She is not a 30min quicky.

This 90 min+. Don't let her work you until she has screamed first--the difference in the quality of service is monumental.

Laylasensual28@yahoo.Es

Ricker
10-01-09, 12:30
Decided to meet up with Layla after reading a few nice posts about her.

I emailed her and then called her after she responded and gave me her phone number.

Had a nice chat on the phone (my espanol is pretty good) and we decided to meet up at my hotel.

She showed up on time and was very friendly from the get-go.

She's definitely a spinner type. Small body, pretty firm, especially at 32 years old, though she looks mid to late 20's.

I'd definitely say she was pretty. I'd give her a 7 on the looks really, and a 9 on the attitude and fun in the cama.

Like other guys posted before, she gets into the sex if you treat her well and warm her up a bit, then she really digs it.

Very nice lady. Never talked about payment.

She stayed for over 3 hours, may have stayed longer if I didn't have to run out to another appointment I had.

I helped her out with 280 AP. She smiled.

Miami Bob
03-16-10, 03:29
Please do me a favor read my posts below. Layla is truly a fuck and a half at 200 pesos. My last two trips to BA she has told me that she is out of town which I know is bull. Emailher in simple english that she can run through the translation software and likely she will send her cell. Text her:

Soy amigo de AP. Quiero ver su cara. Then call and leave simpol;e message like the text. If she communicates back, you will get a first rate work out by the sweetest tightest little pussy in ba. Post and let me know, I hope that she is just upset with me over god knows what and that you have a great time with her. 200 pesos for a long hour. If you get her screeming and she stays for 4 hours, give her a reasonable tip. She has been known to stay as long as the orgasms keep coming.

Captain Looney
03-25-10, 11:34
So MB she may still be pissed at you then because she is most certainly in action, had her by my place this week and she was a pleasure. Thanks for recommending this hot little number to the board.

Tight Little Package, Affirmative!

WhiteCat
03-25-10, 12:31
Definetly hot. What happened to her girlfriend?

Captain Looney
03-25-10, 18:22
Her hot little number of a partner Jasmine is also still in play, had her by the day before Layla. They still work together as well or so Layla told me, so a duo may be in order.

Miami Bob
03-26-10, 00:45
During the 2 weeks after Thanksgiving and the first 2 weeks in March. Layla advised that she was out of town. I douted her word.

I guess that I am wrong. This girl is a peach and just as sweet to eat. I havenot tasted Layla's special fruit for almost one year.

WhiteCat
03-27-10, 17:49
I will not be back for awhile, but I think I owe you a beer for that recommendation.

A really sweet girl.

Albert Punter
03-28-10, 09:33
I can confirm she is still on business with usual actitude.

Hereandthere
05-10-10, 11:51
Hey all,

I have posted a little on ISG, but mostly have been lurking, and taking advantage of the good advice from all of you. I was lucky enough to be working in Asia, but recently have been spending a lot of time in South America, especially Argentina.

And through my time in BA, I have some bad news to pass along. I was lucky enough to spend some time with Layla recently, and Miami Bob seems to have had the vibe right. She asked me to write the board, and let everyone know she is grateful for the friends she has made and all the work sent her way, but she is tired of the life and will be retiring, as of now. She is planning to complete her studies and move on to working a regular job.

She may be sending the contact information for a friend who is thinking about entering the business along soon, and I will post that if Layla sends it my way.

Best wishes, Layla. I think quite a few of us on this board are going to miss you.

Miamipro
09-26-10, 18:26
Set up an appointment today with Layla. Usually I don't go to session with girls I have never seen but with the reviews she has received I am going to give it a go. Will let you know how things turn out.

Cheers

Pt 2

Awesome... Lots of fun a nice little body...no babies

Flyfast
09-27-10, 03:00
So, I guess 'hereandthere' was trying to throw everyone off the scent of Layla so he could keep her for himself? Or she changed her mind, maybe school isn't going so well?

Anyway, will try this one next trip.

Fly.

Set up an appointment today with Layla. Usually I don't go to session with girls I have never seen but with the reviews she has received I am going to give it a go. Will let you know how things turn out.

Cheers.

Pt 2.

Awesome. Lots of fun a nice little body. No babies

Miamipro
09-27-10, 03:04
So, I guess 'hereandthere' was trying to throw everyone off the scent of Layla so he could keep her for himself? Or she changed her mind, maybe school isn't going so well?

Anyway, will try this one next trip.

Fly. Actually. She doesn't work that much. She does have a full time job and is taking english classes twice a week. So. He might not be totally wrong

Oscuroviaje
10-05-10, 20:15
Tried sending an e-mail to that e-mail address listed in the first post and got an immediate redirect back. Guess she's using a different one to arrange things? Anyone care to help a visiting monger out?

Billy Bob
10-06-10, 12:26
I contacted Layla via email and got a polite but firm response that she was not interested in being contacted anymore and she asked me to pass on the word to the forum. She then deleted her email address. So why you can't contact her anymore on yahoo. Es. Too bad, she was a beautiful woman and very enjoyable to be with.

Miamipro
10-07-10, 02:26
I guess I am the lucky one to have had nailed her last. But seriously I'm sure she will show up again. At least I have her phone number so I can try calling her next time I'm there. She's was awesome

BadMan
10-07-10, 22:18
Or maybe everyone can respect her decision and leave her alone

Slipknot
10-08-10, 01:43
Or maybe everyone can respect her decision and leave her aloneI saw her a few times a while back and thought her to be a class act. Her friend Jasmine is also a class act and does what she says she is going to do. I hope they find good things in their lives.

Toymann
10-08-10, 02:05
I guess I am the lucky one to have had nailed her last. But seriously I'm sure she will show up again. At least I have her phone number so I can try calling her next time I'm there. She's was awesomeUnless you banged her since this past Friday then your fantasy is only a fantasy. My buddy saw her last week you dumb shit! IALOTFLMAO! So much speculation about putas. PLEASE!

Happy Mongering All,

Toymann