PDA

View Full Version : 21 year old cute non-pro

Dancesw/Chicas
08-26-09, 02:42
This is a favor I am doing for this chica I met last May.

She is not a pro, but is willing to meet some Americans or Europeans at their hotel. She just need some extra money nowdays.

She should be a nice treat. I met her briefly around calle Florida and recently she asked me if I can help her. Since I don't live in BA, perhaps some of you guys would want to let her visit you. Hotels only. Like non-pros she has some conditions like no cola! Haha.

Sex with condom of course, no pictures. Preferably no argentinos since she wants absolut discretion. Only guys under 50! No fatsos, she said. The good part is that is will do BBBJ and I told her that to be a great value she should expect 100 pesos. I figure you guys can throw something extra for taxi / bus + the rare fact that she is a "girl next door" non pro type. Her name is Emily

She gave me an email: emi0641athotmail.com

I spoke spanish with her but I think her english should be ok.

No cell or pictures of course, non pros are like that.

She told me and I know is true that people compared her with this girl in the picture which I think is an argentine actress. This type of spinner is the type you want blowing you for an hour while you watch tv / talk on the phone etc.

DWC

Stinger
08-26-09, 14:10
Dances,

I am interested, but what exactly did you tell her should be for 100 pesos- just BBBJ or everything? Just wondering so I am on the same page when I contact her.

Thanks,

Stinger

Dancesw/Chicas
08-27-09, 00:32
Guys, PLEASE, keep the website on the down low!

Not need to mention this site, otherwise she'll know you are a professional monger and will have second thoughts.

I told her I was going to give her email to some very discreet friends of mine. Remember, she is a college student, not a hooker!

Also, be ready to see her leave if she doesn't like you, just like we send away girls when we don't like them. Also, only day hours, don't know why.

Stinger, 100pesos, sex, no cola, bbbj, I don't know. I mean she's not a pro. Don't be expecting golden showers, tossed salads, etc.

DWC

Member #3320
08-27-09, 02:17
Don't be expecting golden showers, tossed salads, etc.

DWCROFTLMFAO!

Redhot
08-28-09, 18:31
The Girl in the picture is Celeste Cid, Argentinian actress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBbztdjHKFI&feature=related

Jackjack1
08-28-09, 21:24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBbztdjHKFI&feature=relatedRed Hot is correct. If this girl is a Celeste Cid look-alike, hubba hubba!

Jack

El Alamo
08-28-09, 21:38
Good luck with that comparison.

Almost everyone says Jackson looks just like a young Marlon Brando I. E. A Streetcar called Desire.

Although that may be correct, I hope this girl looks more or less like the photo of the actriz.

Sinistra
08-28-09, 22:58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBbztdjHKFI&feature=relatedHoly Crap! That's my sister!

Stinger
08-29-09, 20:34
OK, I got together with Emily. She came to my hotel and was there over an hour. She does look a little like the actress pictured. She has a pretty face, but not as pretty as the actress. The similarity is in size and hair color and hair style. Emily is tiny! She is abot 5 feet and maybe 100 pounds. Maybe. She has very fine features, small breasts, very small ass, very tight pussy and wet. She is somewhat shy and you can tell she is new to this. Her spoken English is almost non-existent. She did communicate to my emails in English at first, so I am not sure if she is receiving help. I switched to using FreeTranslation. Com and sent her messages in Spanish, so that was better. I told her I was a friend of Dances and she did not ask since we had a language barrier. We did everything but cola. She did a great long BBBJ and she loves DFK, though she has a tongue post. She has three tattoos and several piercings. She was enthusiastic in each position. The best way to treat her is as a friend or a little sister. If you are expecting a power fuck for an hour from a pro, she is not for you. If you are looking for a change of pace with a shy, gentle, non-pro who exudes some innocence, she is for you. I will try her again.

Member #3320
08-29-09, 21:32
OK, I got together with Emily. She came to my hotel and was there over an hour. She does look a little like the actress pictured. She has a pretty face, but not as pretty as the actress. The similarity is in size and hair color and hair style. Emily is tiny! She is abot 5 feet and maybe 100 pounds. Maybe. She has very fine features, small breasts, very small ass, very tight pussy and wet. She is somewhat shy and you can tell she is new to this. Her spoken English is almost non-existent. She did communicate to my emails in English at first, so I am not sure if she is receiving help. I switched to using FreeTranslation. Com and sent her messages in Spanish, so that was better. I told her I was a friend of Dances and she did not ask since we had a language barrier. We did everything but cola. She did a great long BBBJ and she loves DFK, though she has a tongue post. She has three tattoos and several piercings. She was enthusiastic in each position. The best way to treat her is as a friend or a little sister. If you are expecting a power fuck for an hour from a pro, she is not for you. If you are looking for a change of pace with a shy, gentle, non-pro who exudes some innocence, she is for you. I will try her again.Thanks! Very detailed review. Will definitely try her

Bigthunder
08-30-09, 22:33
Did you pay her. I am supposed to meet her tomorrow. And want to ensure consistency. Glad to hear a good review.

Wild Walleye
08-31-09, 00:24
The best way to treat her is as a friend or a little sister.Err. I am confused

Bigthunder
08-31-09, 20:28
Stinger. You left a great report on Emily. And although I tried to connect with her today. Alas. My schedule did not permit.

All I wanted to know. Was what you ended up negotiating with her. I know the introductory post listed 100 an hour. But I wondered if she had gotten better informed since.

I am hoping to connect on Wednesday with her. Prior to leaving beautiful BA for Sao Paolo.

Wild Walleye
09-01-09, 11:36
I was just a little tripped up by this comment "treat her as...your little sister." I don't have that type of relationship with my sister.

I agree that Stringer's review was excellent (except for the sister non sequitor and leaving out the price)

Stinger
09-01-09, 19:34
Sorry, stupid choice of words. What I kind of meant was don't treat her like a *****. Treat her nicely like a friend. If you have had sisters, most of you treat her a little different than some girl you are going out with. As for price, she told me- this is the first time, then she said something else in Spanish- either I don't know the price or there is no price. She had to take a cab both ways and was there over an hour, so I gave her 200. I don't think she will argue with you- she said she needs money, but was very easy-going.

Stinger

Wild Walleye
09-01-09, 23:41
Sorry, stupid choice of words. What I kind of meant was don't treat her like a *****. Treat her nicely like a friend. If you have had sisters, most of you treat her a little different than some girl you are going out with. As for price, she told me- this is the first time, then she said something else in Spanish- either I don't know the price or there is no price. She had to take a cab both ways and was there over an hour, so I gave her 200. I don't think she will argue with you- she said she needs money, but was very easy-going.

StingerI know what you meant. I was just busting chops about the choice of words.

Iamzonzon
09-01-09, 23:57
I read the whole phrase together, incorrectly.

"Treat her as your little sister's friends."

Worked pretty fucking well for me

Sukebei
09-03-09, 11:13
I told her I was an older guy with an apartment. So she asked for my photo. I then offered her $250 to come the next day. And the next day she responded she felt more secure in large hotels. Not sure if it was my gray hair or the apartment - ouch!

I love spinners, so it was a big disappointment.

AllIWantIsLove
09-04-09, 01:21
That's too bad. I like spinners too. I wonder if you could have convinced her to meet you in some public place for coffee first? Or maybe suggest that she bring a girlfriend to the apartment. You'd have to be nuts to harm the girl when her girlfriend knows that she was with you and knows where you live.

I wanted to take a girl on a few day trip a few years back. She was nervous about it and her sister was really nervous. I gave her my passport and she called her sister and gave her all of the passport info. Then they felt ok about her going with me on the trip.

Another thought, maybe for a first date you could take her to a telo.

Keep trying. I don't want to have to remove this girl from my list.

Good Luck, Bob.

I told her I was an older guy with an apartment. So she asked for my photo. I then offered her $250 to come the next day. And the next day she responded she felt more secure in large hotels. Not sure if it was my gray hair or the apartment - ouch!

I love spinners, so it was a big disappointment.

Stinger
09-04-09, 14:36
What is a telo?

Stinger

Sukebei
09-04-09, 18:06
What is a telo?

StingerLove hotel - charges for short stays.

Sukebei
09-04-09, 18:09
That's too bad. I like spinners too. I wonder if you could have convinced her to meet you in some public place for coffee first? Or maybe suggest that she bring a girlfriend to the apartment. You'd have to be nuts to harm the girl when her girlfriend knows that she was with you and knows where you live.

Another thought, maybe for a first date you could take her to a telo.

Keep trying. I don't want to have to remove this girl from my list.

Good Luck, Bob.I suggested meeting at a coffee shop nearby - but she may not read English that well.

Also, the original post said she didn't want "fatsos" or guys over 50 and that she only went to hotels. I'm not a Fatso but I am over 50 so I didn't pursue it.

Banana Rep
09-04-09, 22:56
A "fatso" is a heavy set guy, I. E. Overweight

El Alamo
09-05-09, 10:02

I love spinners, so it was a big disappointment.Sukebei,

The girls on the websites have to deal with these issues every day. Here is how they do it.

First, tell this girl you are 28 years old.

Second, if she wants your photo - send her a photo of Brad Pitt or George Clooney.

Third, when she arrives at your hotel / apartment have the lights turned off and hide behind the door when you open it.

And most important, if she decides to turn the lights on, make sure you have that $US100 bill taped to your forehead.

Member #3320
09-05-09, 17:09
Sukebei,

The girls on the websites have to deal with these issues every day. Here is how they do it.

First, tell this girl you are 28 years old.

Second, if she wants your photo - send her a photo of Brad Pitt or George Clooney.

Third, when she arrives at your hotel / apartment have the lights turned off and hide behind the door when you open it.

And most important, if she decides to turn the lights on, make sure you have that $US100 bill taped to your forehead.I agree with this 100%.

It should work with most non-pros who are looking for short term financial gains.

However I will not like to fuck a girl who is going to lie in bed like a dead chicken.

Sinistra
09-06-09, 00:22
I agree with this 100%.

It should work with most non-pros who are looking for short term financial gains.

However I will not like to fuck a girl who is going to lie in bed like a dead chicken.This is the trouble with fucking young women desperate for short-term money. Unless you take the time to serenade them and treat them like an actual date, she's likely to just lay there with her eyes clenched shut hoping it'll be over as quickly as possible. She may be guilt-stricken and half wondering if she is going to hell. I mean, seriously, does this sound like fun to you?

Master J
09-06-09, 00:44
This post has been particularly interesting for various reasons to me.

For one there certainly is not a shortage of options in this city.

Yet some very intelligent members would entertain the thought of having a slightly known girl come to their room. Age verified or not. And seek out an experience with soemone who may prove to be a possibly good experience or a disaster? Seems like too much unknown here to me.

At least when you call a service or visit a privado at least you know they know what the score is.

I am far more cautious now who I allow in mi casa.

Mi dos centavos. And yes for a moment I tried to contact the nuben but after 1 email it felt silly. To each his own

Toymann
09-06-09, 04:17
Lets keep this real for a minute. Have we really had this chica verified by a senior monger with a serious posting record about pussy on this board? NO!

Did we ever really get any confirmation with REAL photos of this chica? NO!

If you are really into spinners why have you not already reviewed some of the REAL options under independent chicas? For example. Jasmine or Layla! Not to mention many others. NO!

STUPID IS WHAT STUPID DOES!

Enough said. Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Ps. I return in October and plan to review some of the "new independents". Stay tuned to this bat station! LOL.

PPS. This a totally BULL$Hit thread IMHO. Toymann

Dancesw/Chicas
09-06-09, 21:12
Oh, this thread is REAL.

I had a good time.

Stinger had a good time.

She's just different than Jasmine or Layla (also nice!

Think about the chicas we see at the shops inside the malls.

This girl is a non-pro. Meaning no pics, no phone. She will screen you.

If you fit the profile she looks for (large hotel, non-argentino, no fat, not

too old) chances are she will visit your hotel and you will be posting like

Stinger did.

Or you can visit a privado, pay double, be the fifth or sixth guy of the day,

know she is with you because she have to, and wait for the knock

at the door. I do it sometimes at 1707.

I intend to bring more of these chicas to this site, not reason to pay mamasans when there are some many "pendejitas" walking around BA.

DWC

Stinger
09-08-09, 19:21
Toymann,

For being a senior member, it has been a long time since you posted about any chicas. Most of your posts are just stupid BS and cutting down other mongers. I have been doing this for over ten years. I used to post to the WSG, then it took me a while to find ISG and this forum. If you don't want to see Emily, it is your loss.

Regards,

Stinger

Ari123
09-08-09, 21:00
I will stay in BA some days this week and check her out.

I wrote a mail and she replied, she want to see me and look and only stay when she like me, bla bla, all as described.

She asked for 300,- pesos, not mentioned for what service and time.

Will see.

Exon123
09-08-09, 21:08
Toymann,

For being a senior member, it has been a long time since you posted about any chicas. Most of your posts are just stupid BS and cutting down other mongers. I have been doing this for over ten years. I used to post to the WSG, then it took me a while to find ISG and this forum. If you don't want to see Emily, it is your loss.

Regards,

StingerWith all due respect Singer 10 years makes you a "Rookie Monger" in my book.

Exon

Esten
09-09-09, 00:46
10 years still makes one a "rookie" monger? LMAO !! Bwahhahaa

I appreciate the intel on this chica, she seems like a great find. Another option to the almost endless options (it seems) in BA.

I can't partake just now as I'm stuck in SP, but maybe when I get down. Until then I will have to settle for the HJ's I'm getting at this new strip club I started going to... which are quite enjoyable. Though I'd rather be in BA.

Dancesw/Chicas
09-09-09, 01:07
Exon!

Where were you? How come you are so late to this thread? Haha.

Well of course anyone is going to be a rookie compared with you!

You're just oooold school baby! Like "Blue", of Will Ferrel's "Old School" movie.

I mean, you've been mongering in Buenos Aires for how long now? since the

Menem era?

Remember Roberta from Orleans? Or Maria from Roxanna's.

That was top notch quality! good times....

Anyway, Emily is more like Ayi. But before the thousands of thousands

of guys.

DWC

Dancesw/Chicas
09-09-09, 02:08
Esten!

Thanks for showing your appreciation.

Is not easy to talk these girls into doing it for money, but at the end the rewards are truly fresh GFEs.

I am actually with a new project. A salesgirl from a fashion designer store at the Alto Palermo Shopping. She is the quintessential Argentine beauty with an italian heritage, long jet black straight hair. Kind of like Bianca of Cieloprivate, but much better, fresher, radiant, non pro.

By the way, Bianca is gone with the wind from Cielo! With those implants she probably found a generous sugardaddy.

These projects can take long sometimes. Many talks, coffee meetings, lunches... Finally I bought her some shoes and she just melted in my arms.

I knew at that moment that her surrender to the dark side was complete.

Anyway, how come you are "stuck" in SP? That's another great city for chicas. Sao Paulo right?

DWC

Exon123
09-09-09, 11:31
Exon!

Where were you? How come you are so late to this thread? Haha.

Well of course anyone is going to be a rookie compared with you!

You're just oooold school baby! Like "Blue", of Will Ferrel's "Old School" movie.

I mean, you've been mongering in Buenos Aires for how long now? Since the.

Menem era?

Remember Roberta from Orleans? Or Maria from Roxanna's.

That was top notch quality! Good times.

Anyway, Emily is more like Ayi. But before the thousands of thousands.

Of guys.

DWCDWC,

You bring back some very plesant memories. Roberta from Cafe Orleans and Roxana's Maria, it just doesn't get any better than those two. Those woman were without question the best pussy I've ever had, the best service in the world, true professionals.

From time to time I ask Roxana about Maria and I guess she just vanished into the Provinca some where and has not been seen in sometime. I still "Wack Off" thinking about her. If anyone can find her I'll make it worth your while $$$.

And Roberta, what a woman, a "Hoe" with a heart of gold. She was very popular working 5 days a week out of Cafe Orleans. But she had another life, she ran her own Comadora way the fuck out in the Boonies. Chica Seeker and I were invited out one Saturday and there was Roberta feeding 60 or so children. I remember taking Jackson out there two.

She didn't ask, I just gave her a $100 dollars, back then pussy was $150 peso's. She asked how do you want me to spend it. I told her buy some food for the Kid's. Next time I saw her she gave me the recipts for the food she bought, I'd never asked her for them, she just wanted to prove where the money went.

As far as this "Amature" girl thats just "Turned Out", I'll past, a turn off for me. I have to agree with Toymann unproven chica's are just not on my agenda. I'm not about to waste an Orgasm or the peso's for that matter on an average experience. Nope, give me a professional, they know how to provide service and thats why we take the long expensive trip down there.

In fact I'll bet half the Mongers that travel to Argentina don't get anywhere near the service that I do in Buenos Aires. I'll only do 4 or 5 different Chica's in a three week trip. Usually each trip I'll cull one out and put a new one in my stable. But the "Keepers", now thats good pussy and whats more we become friends.

You've got to fuck a girl 3 or 4 time before she feels really comfortible with you. Once that happend there's no more one hour clock and the service gets elevated to real GFE. She enjoys fucking you more that you enjoy her and thats what its all about.

Exon

Member #3320
09-09-09, 14:55
DWC,

You've got to fuck a girl 3 or 4 time before she feels really comfortible with you. Once that happend there's no more one hour clock and the service gets elevated to real GFE. She enjoys fucking you more that you enjoy her and thats what its all about.

ExonI agree with it 100%

WhiteCat
09-09-09, 20:14
I agree with Exon. At 10 yrs exp. One is still a rookie Monger.

Schmoj
09-09-09, 20:32
I agree with Exon. At 10 yrs exp. One is still a rookie Monger.From some of the things I read on this forum, age and experience don't make you a better monger.

Master J
09-09-09, 22:58
From some of the things I read on this forum, age and experience don't make you a better monger.Now that I agree with 100%.

Esten
09-10-09, 00:58
Sao Paulo I wish. More like Sex Prison, a term I picked up on this board actually. I always thought that was a pretty funny name.

I have seen many portena beauties working as salesgirls in the shopping malls, I think I know just the type. Not an unpleasant challenge. Good luck on the projects and keep us updated.

Ari123
09-10-09, 13:11
Ok, now the experiences with this blind date.

Wrote her mail, and we agreed to meet today 1100am.

She confirmed the date, I asked for a Tel.-nr of her to coordinate, or a foto to be sure it is her so that I don't disturb every girl entering the lobby.

She did not gave me.

So I wait as appointed.

Have been there 10 min in advance and until 40 min after time.

NOWBODY showed up!

I am sure we don't missed each other, because nowbody looking like 21yo and 40kg entered in this time.

Forget this recomendation.

Ari

Dancesw/Chicas
09-11-09, 02:56
Ari,

I just called Emi from the US to see how she's doing and to ask about the no show situation today. She's my recommendation after all.

She told me that she was rob today on her way to see you. A guy took her purse and jump on a waiting motorcycle taking off against traffic in Avenida Santa Fe in Palermo by plaza Italia (near Nailea's. Aahhh) I remember seeing this happen once, but the robber took the purse from a chair at a sidewalk cafe.

Anyway, she said she was all shaken and without money, cell, papers, so she went to spend sometime with an aunt in Recoleta. She emailed you, explaining what happened and in your reply you did not even ask her if she was ok. You only wanted to know if you can fuck her tomorrow since you couldn't do her today.

She told me over the phone (and I think this is just too much) that even after the robbery and with the pain of her bruised arm, she was so worry about not meeting you. If she only knew that in the meantime you were here trashing her as a "waste of time".

Also, you ask for pictures when you already know that is just not going to happen. That was clear from the very beginning. (initial post) Lastly, next time don't be a loser waiting 40 minutes for a chica.

That's just laughable. It's 10-15mins tops! There are chicas in every corner in BA. One no-show just opens the chances for 10 other chicas.

DWC

Ari123
09-11-09, 09:11
DWC,

First, generally you are right is is ridiculus to wait 40min, but you say chicas are at every corner, so why not scan the area for one of these other chicas?

Second, I wrote my post directly after that waiting, before I got her mail concerning robbery. So that changes the view on the situation.

Everyboby must decide himselfe if he want to try this way or not.

Last, yes I ask for phone-nr, or pic (no face, but actual dressing would be helpfull) to identify her.

It will be much easier, so maybe you can recomend her to use a second number only for this. They are easy avail at moviestar. This investment will improve her (part time) business for sure.

Ari

Dancesw/Chicas
09-11-09, 10:12
Ari,

First, there is no need to scan anything for you. Just read the forum, there are hundreds of privados, outcall escorts, boliches, spas, classifieds, streewalkers, incall independents (some with 2 or 3 numbers for you).

Second, if she emailed you to apologize and explain like you said she did, why don't you clarify facts in this board just as quickly as you run to post that she is a waste of time? Don't tell me you didn't know or didn't have the time, because you have the time to reply her "bla bla bla, I don't give a fuck to ask you if you are ok, Can you fuck me tomorrow?

Lastly, you asked her about phone and pics, when I told you clearly here, that is not possible period. If you don't like it, don't do it. Move on, simple. You know her rules. Take it or leave it.

I like to think that she took a pick at you and decided to leave you there, but I know for a fact that she was robbed on her way to your hotel.

DWC

RobBarone
09-11-09, 15:06
Chill ARI! I think Dances was really clear in what to expect from her. She is not a pro and if you want to persue that path. Well do it. But do't complaina bout the outcome when it is clear that we have to apply different tactics with. Which BTW I found that very apealling!

Toymann
09-12-09, 06:36
This post has gone from a total waste of time to pure entertainment! Oh Ari, how dare you post your experiences about being stood up! The poor girl was robbed and you were only concerned about banging her the next day and didn't even ask how she was! Consider your mongering card revoked until further notice! Shame! Shame! Shame!

IALOTFLMAO!

It used to be the poor sick grandmother story. Now putas are being robbed in the street and how dare you not accept her email and heartlessly not inquire as to her well-being!

IALOTFLMAO again!

You have to understand poor ARI you are dealing with a non-pro. It is standard for this type of creature to start at 100 pesos but quickly evolve to 300 PESOS! Just standard Non-pro behavior. Happens all the time to the poor part-timers turning a couple tricks on the side. But lets all keep in mind that she is such a gem that she has high standards and interviews her perspective novios over the internet to maintain her Non-PRO status.

Now I am really LOTFLMAO!

Consider your monger card suspended till future notice ARI. The kangeroo court of DWC and Stinger will notify you once your suspension is up!

Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

PS. Just read your post Stinger. Just a couple of comments. First. WTF are you talking about. My last chica post was in April about a total PSE honey going by Yazmin on Platynum. In fact, another member posted after me about what a total rock star she was in the rack. NOT THE FIRST TIME ONE OF MY CHICA POSTS HAVE BEEN FOLLWED BY ADDITIONAL SIMILAR REVIEWS! If ya haven't figured it out by now I don't live in BA and come to town 2-3 times a year. The last time WAS in April you roaring idiot! When in town I habitually post about the gems I find along the way. I have a pretty awsome stable in BA and don't bring but a couple of new chicas into the fold each trip. I almost always post about the new talent for the benefit of the board members! Take your 11 posts and your long mongering experience and shove them where the sun doesn't shine! I again suggest that this entire thread is TOTAL BULL$hit.

Happy Mongering to all but Stinger. Toymann

Sinistra
09-12-09, 12:06
this entire thread is TOTAL BULL$hit.Toymann: I don't think the thread is crap and I don't think she's a complete money-grubbing two-bit *****. Her behavior makes complete sense.

Imagine yourself needing some money and having an option available to you that you find unappetizing. What will you do? You will try to minimize the odiousness of it (by screening clients to ensure no fat old guys) try to minimize the number of times you have to do it by charging as much as you can, and absolutely minimize the risk of getting caught (no pictures / no Argentines) One may not like getting screened, but that doesn't make her just like ever other ****.

I still say the biggest danger is poor service because you definitely don't want to be with a girl who has a "let's just get this over with" attitude.

Dancesw/Chicas
09-12-09, 13:16
That is quite long post from Toymann for a thread he thinks is bs.
Sinistra, I agreed to post her screening process not just to help her being discreet, but to make sure she will enjoys the meeting and not feel miserable. She wants to have the right to turn around if she doesn't like you, and you have the right to do the same, like we always do. Subeki posted that he offered 250 pesos and still she did not visited him! I told her once, if you are going to screen my friends, your performance have to be nothing less than very good.

To ask for excellence for a 100 pesos is pushing it. But who knows, her little mouth and overall freshness might just blow your mind.

BTW, if you are going to give her 100 pesos, throw some taxi money so she can get back home and still have 100 with her.

DWC

Toymann
09-13-09, 03:17
Toymann: I don't think the thread is crap and I don't think she's a complete money-grubbing two-bit *****. Her behavior makes complete sense.Thanks for keeping it REAL Sinistra. I admit to being a bit self-indulgent in my last post but I kinda wrote it with the agenda of giving myself and some of the board members a bit of a chuckle! At times its kinda fun to watch a thread like this evolve. Hope I didn't offend DWC cause he has posted some valuable information over the years and I hope he has a sense of humor. As far as Stinger-boy goes. He can take his 11 posts and STILL kiss my $SS! LOL! Happy Mongering All and I hope to see some of you next month.

Toymann

Stinger
09-13-09, 14:46
Toymann,

Thanks for confirming everything I said in my previous post.

Stinger

Exon123
09-13-09, 15:30
I'm sure she's a nice girl and DWC is trying to help her out since she needs a few peso's to make ends meet.

But really, a "Non-Pro" whats all the fuss about. Your not going to fall in love and get married. Your contacting a complete stranger to Fuck her thats pretty mechanical if you really think about it. The enticement is she's not a Pro.

She really doesn't want to fuck anybody and thats why she's "Chosey" and wants to meet you first.

Ninty precent of Mongering is "Fantasy" as Mongers we should remember that, I'll take a professional everytime.

Exon

Iamzonzon
09-13-09, 18:28
Exxon. Is this some kind of Buddhist mind puzzle? "90% of mongering is "Fantasizing".

I am new to the mongering scene - 3 years. But I have many notches carved out already. Very few of them have anything to do with "fantasizing" THAT WAS MY PAST LIFE:) That's for the Americanos that still don't have a pass port.

90% of my mongering has been sheer, pure, unadultarated, 100% FULFILLMENT. I swear there have been many times that I wake up in the morning with a bed full, and I say to myself "It can't get any better than this!" Yet is does. The only negative side affect is that I do not have the patients for golf, or the interest in football anymore.

I do not understand, however, how or why a person would make appointments and interview from the internet (unless time was a great constraint) These places are target rich environments. You gotta let things unfold by chance. I saw guys coming to Colombia and the DR all the time looking for this ONE girl on this ONE web site. Everything is much more fluid than that! If supply is that static and managed, then. Then. Well, those girls get lots and lots and lots of cane. Mi no gusta

Whiskas
09-14-09, 04:10
Exxon. Is this some kind of Buddhist mind puzzle? "90% of mongering is "Fantasizing".I think I got the real meaning of what Exxon just said, I think he means that essentially mongering means using the services of a pro, and if you think a girl does it just because of your pretty face, long schlong or charming personality, forget it you are fantasizing she does it for your fat wallet!

So, changing subject a little, I think that calling "non pro" a new girl who is trying to "make ends meet" as Exxon said is inaccurate, she may not be cold hearted yet, she might provide you with good sex but she does it for Andrew Jackson, Hamilton, Franklin and Honest Abe's pics not because you took her to bed seducing her and pro bono, at least not the first times. That's why Exxon said 90% of the times.

It is not uncommon to develop some sexual friendship with a girl who may end up being your date (for free the other 10%) if there is chemistry or even shagging, but if a chick charges plata, well excuse my expression but she is a love mercenary.

Sinistra
09-14-09, 11:15
Exon. Is this some kind of Buddhist mind puzzle? "90% of mongering is "Fantasizing".I always suspected that Exon was secretly Yogi Berra on the sly. To be fair, though, Yogi would have said "90% of mongering is 50% fantasy." There's certainly some truth to the sentiment that this thread has generated so much volume because a part of us yearns for the days of 21 and the girl we couldn't get.

Exon123
09-14-09, 12:40
I think I got the real meaning of what Exxon just said, I think he means that essentially mongering means using the services of a pro, and if you think a girl does it just because of your pretty face, long schlong or charming personality, forget it you are fantasizing she does it for your fat. Wallet!

So, changing subject a little, I think that calling "non pro" a new girl who is trying to "make ends meet" as Exxon said is inaccurate, she may not be cold hearted yet, she might provide you with good sex but she does it for Andrew Jackson, Hamilton, Franklin and Honest Abe's pics not because you took her to bed seducing her and pro bono, at least not the first times. That's why Exxon said 90% of the times.

It is not uncommon to develop some sexual friendship with a girl who may end up being your date (for free the other 10%) if there is chemistry or even shagging, but if a chick charges plata, well excuse my expression but she is a love mercenary.Some people get it, Some Don't.

If anyone believes these girls are Fucking us because we speak good Spanish, or are so Cute and Handsome they can't resist us, There "Jacking Them selves Off", thats a Fantasy.

There Fucking us for the Money, pure and simple and thats the "Fantasy".

Thats not to say that some girls really enjoy Fucking a certain Monger, but she's not going to do it for free. And we as Mongers, to really enjoy them and the sex they provide must join in the Fantasy, "Mental Masturbation". If You will and thats a Fantasy.

I have several "Favorita's", I know they really enjoy Fucking me, we like each other. But if I didn't pay them I'd never see them again. So each time I see them I lie to myself to better enjoy the experience and thats the Fantasy.

Exon

Iamzonzon
09-14-09, 15:19
Exxon wrote: "we like each other. But if I didn't pay them I'd never see them again. So each time I see them I lie to myself to better enjoy the experience and thats the Fantasy."

Yep, that view makes much more sense to me. Okay.

100% in Las Vegas.
90% in Atlanta,
95% in Miami and New York.
5% in the DR.
25% in Colombia.

I think it depends on a man's particular "value" (looks, age, personality) with regard to the culture and market. Don't know about Agentina yet, but I have included the % as I have seen / felt them in the places I have mongered.

Exon123
09-14-09, 15:35
Exxon wrote: "we like each other. But if I didn't pay them I'd never see them again. So each time I see them I lie to myself to better enjoy the experience and thats the Fantasy."

Yep, that view makes much more sense to me. Okay.

100% in Las Vegas.

90% in Atlanta,

95% in Miami and New York.

5% in the DR.

25% in Colombia.

I think it depends on a man's particular "value" (looks, age, personality) with regard to the culture and market. Don't know about Agentina yet, but I have included the % as I have seen / felt them in the places I have mongered.You don't get it at all.

Exon

Member #4112
09-14-09, 17:14
Exxon,

Some folks just don't get it no matter how you lay it out for them. It's one of those "if I have to explain it to you, you will never understand". Besides some of those who don't get it are already a legend in their own mind!

Monger on big guy

Iamzonzon
09-14-09, 20:20
"Besides some of those who don't get it are already a legend in their own mind!"

I am working to expand the audience. Poco why poco

Tuxsmasher
09-28-09, 14:49
This thread is so hilarious I just had to create an account to say it's hilarious.

She's definitely not a "PRO", yet she still fucks people for money, making her not a "PRO". And for ARI, you got played bigtime.

Hunt99
09-28-09, 20:34
The only thing this thread is missing is Miss Sol.

Sinistra
09-28-09, 22:50
Just because you have a camera doesn't make you a photographer. Just because someone paid you once to mow their grass doesn't make you a gardener. I've smoked a number of joints, but that doesn't make me a pot user. Hell, I'm guessing that if somebody paid most of us $10 million to be bent over by a large prisoner named Bubba, we would do it. We'd hate it the whole time and probably need therapy afterwards, but does that make us gay or bi? I don't think so. Besides, you can buy a lot of therapy for $10 mil.

In the same way, just because this woman took money for sex doesn't make her a Pro. She doesn't define herself as one, and we already know that she has turned down most of us. She doesn't have ads on web sites, she doesn't hang out at Orleans and she isn't up late at Madahos. She's a normal girl who needs a little money, who is willing to turn a couple of tricks with some guys she doesn't find too offensive.

Is this a potentially slippery slope? Yes. Is she standing on shaky ground? Yes. Is she a Pro? Not yet.

Schmoj
09-28-09, 23:04
Hell, I'm guessing that if somebody paid most of us $10 million to be bent over by a large prisoner named Bubba, we would do it. We'd hate it the whole time and probably need therapy afterwards, but does that make us gay or bi? I don't think so. Besides, you can buy a lot of therapy for $10 mil. Do you know anyone offering that at the moment? I'm metaphorically getting it at work, so it seems like a good deal to me.

Master J
09-29-09, 00:11
I happened to be in BA when this thread began. At first I thought Hey somebody has a score to pass on and an amateur might be a little different.

The more I got into it it seemed strange that of all places where all you have to do is select which direction you want to go, here was a lass who will check you out and then decide if you are worthy. Kind of like the dating game. Mongerer #2 how much do you weigh and what is your age?

For me I go to BA to get a way from all the hassles of USA living. So to me to be sized up or be rejected from someone who I do not even know is going to be a delight or not seems sketchy. Sure I would like to help someone put, but please we do travel 20 hrs to get there!

I visited numerous times at Paraguay 930, Lolitas center, and my last hit was Juliana. The deal was I think that after I had run the whole stable, all very nice btw, I earned the right to go with her in a separate location.

If there is anyone looking for a spinner who is adorable and who definately delivers, now thats a 21 year old who I would stand behind!

I gratefully reordered for the second hour and was sorry that I had not met her earlier in the trip.

So in summary I am not sure why anyone would want to spend time seeing if they met up to an unknown standard.

I think when we all go down there time is valuable and each play should be time valued. As always to each his own. My centavos.

Whiskas
09-29-09, 03:29
I've smoked a number of joints, but that doesn't make me a pot user. Hell, I'm guessing that if somebody paid most of us $10 million to be bent over by a large prisoner named Bubba, we would do it.Well I heard this one many times, I will just say this: People who think money is everything will do everything for money. No offense man, but I prefer making money the old fashioned way.

We'd hate it the whole time and probably need therapy afterwards, but does that make us gay or bi? I don't think so. Besides, you can buy a lot of therapy for $10 mil.Well, It certainly is not going to make a man qualify as male / macho of the year, is it? Why would you buy something you don't need in the first place, just don't get b u t t f u k k e d.

In the same way, just because this woman took money for sex doesn't make her a Pro. She doesn't define herself as one, and we already know that she has turned down most of us. She doesn't have ads on web sites, she doesn't hang out at Orleans and she isn't up late at Madahos. She's a normal girl who needs a little money, who is willing to turn a couple of tricks with some guys she doesn't find too offensive.If this chick was in the States and would be caught by the cops in the street, they would think otherwise and she would pass a good night at least in jail. What a person thinks about herself is not as important -in this case- as who you really are, defined by your actions, not your words. The point here is she is selling her coochie for dollars. Period. Call me old fart, old fashioned if you want but it is as simple as that, I know many latin women who would never sell their pussies and would work as maids or nurse people 18 hours a day instead. Comparing them to this girl who thinks she is superior for not being a pro is an insult to them. I know I am worse than this chick because I would pay to do her or another woman, but the other girls I just mentioned cannot be compared.

In other times, a girl like her would only have been considered a different kind of puta, one who can refuse men who don't meet her criteria.

If this girl thinks she has gold in her fanny just because she is 21 to the devil with her! In Latin America she is just another "non professional" who happens to receive cash for "clunkers". In my opinion this is another way to spoil the market, losing your dignity by being tested by a ho, before you actually do her, and with the chance you won't pass the test. Shit man, and I thought Elliot Spitzer was a sucker!

I am not getting younger, but I can still get laid regularly with non pros, and honestly no pro has ever refused me, even if my looks do not resemble Brad Pitt.

Is this a potentially slippery slope? Yes. Is she standing on shaky ground? Yes. Is she a Pro? Not yet.Shaky ground? No she has mud up to her knees, the question here is when and where will she touch the bottom. And yes she is a pro but she denies it and when will she get her heart hard and tough.

Precocious One
09-29-09, 19:44
Hello Whiskas,

I agree with everything you say. My question to you is that I am currently seeing a smoking hot 25-year-old student(has one child and lives with her parents) that was recently laid off of her job at a casino, where I originally met here. I immediately put her on a monthly stipend and went exclusive with the girl in question(I honestly told her that I was a monger and she would only agree to accomodate me if we where to become exclusive for health reasons). After we passed our tests, everything is now done BB. I am a guy that is used to paying to fu_k four or five different woman a week so that may give you a better idea of what level she is, for me to only want one girl.

There is absolutely no way I could have her without the sueldo as I am 42 and presumably too old for her. I honestly believe that we are exclusive and that she does not do P4P with anyone else.

Is this girl a pro by your definition? Because she definately is "selling her coochie for dollars."

Her monthly sueldo with me is slightly more than what she made at the casino($700 US) but she is only with me about 12-15 hours a week as opposed to 50 hours a week at the casino.

El Alamo
09-29-09, 20:11
Antes ques nada, (before starting) I have been impressed with the Precocious One ever since his post that that stated that the U. S. Dollar was backed by F-22's, naval carriers, smart bombs etc.

But I have to say WOW! $700 dollars a months for an exclusive relationship with a smoking hot chick.

I have 2 so called exclusive relationships going on now (yea, sure, they are exclusive - they couldn't care less about me) and its costs me a lot more than $700 a month.

All I can say is, you done good.

Iamzonzon
09-29-09, 21:22
Not to appear naive, or to get too personal, but.

"There is absolutely no way I could have her WITHOUT THE SUELDO as I am 42 and presumably too old for her."

Why? Age gaps alone does not explain this. I am 45 - 3 years older - and regularly date women that are in mid to late 20's, and very eligible in the US. In Colombia and the DR - my most frequent destinations - age is a non issue entirely. I remember a couple of years ago age gaps and league gaps surprised me. I was aware of them and they made me feel uncomfortable, tense, and not suave. I have come to EXPECT it nowadays, and that has made a very large difference.

Of course, I recognize that there are transactions in every relationship. When a man of our age dates a significantly younger woman, there are financial benefits that accrue to the female, one way or the other, pro or non pro.

Wild Walleye
09-30-09, 00:33
Antes ques nada, (before starting) I have been impressed with the Precocious One ever since his post that that stated that the U. S. Dollar was backed by F-22's, naval carriers, smart bombs etc.

But I have to say WOW! $700 dollars a months for an exclusive relationship with a smoking hot chick.

I have 2 so called exclusive relationships going on now (yea, sure, they are exclusive - they couldn't care less about me) and its costs me a lot more than $700 a month.

All I can say is, you done good.El Alamo,

I hear you on that one. $700/ month is a steal. The one I rarely get sex from costs me many, many, many times that. I have about 30 other exclusives that also run me more than $700/ month, in the aggregate.

Whiskas
09-30-09, 01:44
Hello Whiskas,

I agree with everything you say. My question to you is that I am currently seeing a smoking hot 25-year-old student (has one child and lives with her parents) that was recently laid off of her job at a casino, where I originally met here. I immediately put her on a monthly stipend and went exclusive with the girl in question (I honestly told her that I was a monger and she would only agree to accomodate me if we where to become exclusive for health reasons) After we passed our tests, everything is now done BB. I am a guy that is used to paying to fu_k four or five different woman a week so that may give you a better idea of what level she is, for me to only want one girl.

There is absolutely no way I could have her without the sueldo as I am 42 and presumably too old for her. I honestly believe that we are exclusive and that she does not do P4P with anyone else.

Is this girl a pro by your definition? Because she definately is "selling her coochie for dollars."

Her monthly sueldo with me is slightly more than what she made at the casino ($700 US) but she is only with me about 12-15 hours a week as opposed to 50 hours a week at the casino.Hello precocious one,

Well your story did surprise me because it reminds me of a pretty young thing many years ago, she was 20 back then, she had a 3 or 4 year old kid and it was the same story. I met her at a party, danced, got drunk with her and ended in bed, then as time passed I started giving her "gifts" not official stipends but as time passed and despite the fact we had great sex, she became more interested in the financial side of our relationship. One day I decided to try her and told her that due to a bad business I was not going to be able to give her money that week. The result: curiously she didn't go to our date and when the payment resumed well, I was kind of dissapointed.

Having said that, I will answer your question, or better you will answer based on a couple questions I will make you:

1-. You said there is no way you could do her without her "reward". Are you 100% sure? If so, dammit she is doing it just for the money and your personality, efforts, etc. Are worthless.

2-. Any chances she is hiding her feelings from and about you?

I did these questions because I thought there was a chance she would feel something for you and therefore she could see you as some sort of provider, lover or as a possible father for her child. This is important because in my opinion a woman who gets money regularly from her lover is not a pro, according to my definition.

Please Refresh my memory, but in Kevin Costner's movie Wyatt Earp, his lover, after having sex tells him to keep his money and to give it to her only if he really cares about her.

When a woman decides to get money from a man without this kind of commitment or without feelings, well she must love her kid very much, but the man who sleeps with her, unfortunately, does not get other thing but sex, and sadly it is the moment when she is entering the gray zone of pro or not pro. 1

After such a long answer and if you need a direct one, well, I will answer with my own experience, the girl I told you about started demanding money because the needs of her kid were growing, and she became unpolite, THEN I realized our moments together were just business, money in return for a few caresses, kisses, BJ, etc. I know silly me!

Conclussion: As Santa Claus would say: Ho, Ho, Ho!

Hope your case is different, not like mine. You made me this question in public, and in public I answer, however, additional comments could be made in private. PM if you're interested.

Precocious One
09-30-09, 14:16
Hello precocious one,

Well your story did surprise me because it reminds me of a pretty young thing many years ago, she was 20 back then, she had a 3 or 4 year old kid and it was the same story. I met her at a party, danced, got drunk with her and ended in bed, then as time passed I started giving her "gifts" not official stipends but as time passed and despite the fact we had great sex, she became more interested in the financial side of our relationship. One day I decided to try her and told her that due to a bad business I was not going to be able to give her money that week. The result: curiously she didn't go to our date and when the payment resumed well, I was kind of dissapointed.

Having said that, I will answer your question, or better you will answer based on a couple questions I will make you:

1-. You said there is no way you could do her without her "reward". Are you 100% sure? If so, dammit she is doing it just for the money and your personality, efforts, etc. Are worthless.

2-. Any chances she is hiding her feelings from and about you?

I did these questions because I thought there was a chance she would feel something for you and therefore she could see you as some sort of provider, lover or as a possible father for her child. This is important because in my opinion a woman who gets money regularly from her lover is not a pro, according to my definition.

Please Refresh my memory, but in Kevin Costner's movie Wyatt Earp, his lover, after having sex tells him to keep his money and to give it to her only if he really cares about her.

When a woman decides to get money from a man without this kind of commitment or without feelings, well she must love her kid very much, but the man who sleeps with her, unfortunately, does not get other thing but sex, and sadly it is the moment when she is entering the gray zone of pro or not pro. 1

After such a long answer and if you need a direct one, well, I will answer with my own experience, the girl I told you about started demanding money because the needs of her kid were growing, and she became unpolite, THEN I realized our moments together were just business, money in return for a few caresses, kisses, BJ, etc. I know silly me!

Conclussion: As Santa Claus would say: Ho, Ho, Ho!

Hope your case is different, not like mine. You made me this question in public, and in public I answer, however, additional comments could be made in private. PM if you're interested.Bummer. I guess I have a workign girl for a girlfriend.

Hey, but look on the bright side. At least she's not my wife!

Precocious One
09-30-09, 14:20

All I can say is, you done good.Thanks El Alamo.

Check out John Perkins' Confessions of an Economic Hitman if you haven't already done so.

A really great read.

Vinee
10-13-09, 21:36
I reached out to her on Saturday, and we had this email conversation spanning many messages. She agreed to meet on Monday between 3 and 330 PM at my hotel. Then at 345 PM an email comes from her that she is going to be here at 4PM as there are some delays. At 4 PM, the next email comes that says she won't be able to make it and a thousand pardons for it. That's it, never heard from her after that. Oh, btw, she writes in Spanish and English, whichever is convenient to her and I have to do the Google translate bit too. So yes, she remains a mystery to me.

Toymann
10-14-09, 02:29
This wh*re and her pimps have spammed the board dude! Why would you even give this a go? If you read the thread you've had plenty of warning! STUPID IS WHAT STUPID DOES! Suggest you send your complaint to Stinger-BIT*H. He'll explain, you just don't get it. IALOTFLMAO! Consider your monger card revoked till future notice dude! Happy Mongering All. Toymann

Sinistra
10-14-09, 11:45
Nice enough girl. Not worth the time or effort.

Palermitano
10-15-09, 00:43
A while ago I tried to make contact with her. Tons of questions, like where are you from, what do you do, send me a picture. Too fishy for me. Reminded me of VERY bad experiences that happened to friends of mine who believed in Santa in Russia, Go to a privado, it 's safer and you are sure to get laid. Have fun!

This wh*re and her pimps have spammed the board dude! Why would you even give this a go? If you read the thread you've had plenty of warning! STUPID IS WHAT STUPID DOES! Suggest you send your complaint to Stinger-BIT*H. He'll explain, you just don't get it. IALOTFLMAO! Consider your monger card revoked till future notice dude! Happy Mongering All. Toymann

Stinger
10-15-09, 15:29
Thanks Toymann.

Every time you write anything, you confirm all that I previously said. I met Emily, and a co-worker of mine saw us before we went to my room. I don't know any of the other people on this board, but I wrote a good review. Its too bad she has turned out to be difficult for anyone else to meet. I have no control of what happened after I was with her. I hope I never cross paths with you.

Stinger

Baldii
11-28-09, 18:24
I met Emily today, had the usual 100 questions beforehand as mentioned in other posts, but she turned up on time.

In my opinion she looked nothing like the girl in the previous photo's but, she was pretty, tiny frame (was scared I might break her) but she was well proportioned. English was virtually non existant, so I had to use my spanish / portugese mix to communicate, to be honest she did not give that much chance to speak, her tongue slammed into the back off my throat at the speed of a bullet train.

All in all she was great, hit every spot, she loves to kiss and really went at it like a rabbit,

BBBJ was good, her tongue post adds a different dimension,

Last night I was with a girl (Marisa) from Hook, she was beautiful and a body to die for, very proffessional, and a great lay, but of the two, Emily probably wins due to her aire of náivety, and little girl lost look when she walked in the room, only to them surprise me with a full on rabbit attack, that left us both sweating like a dyslexic on countdown.

Maliante
11-30-09, 05:33
Thanks Toymann.

Every time you write anything, you confirm all that I previously said. I met Emily, and a co-worker of mine saw us before we went to my room. I don't know any of the other people on this board, but I wrote a good review. Its too bad she has turned out to be difficult for anyone else to meet. I have no control of what happened after I was with her. I hope I never cross paths with you.

StingerSo now latest post another good review. You didn't had any problems either stinger? From reading the topic, it just seems that she's quite picky and just very nonchalant (like you supose a 21y old to be, right.)

MataHari
12-01-09, 03:32
What was the damage?

I met Emily today, had the usual 100 questions beforehand as mentioned in other posts, but she turned up on time.

In my opinion she looked nothing like the girl in the previous photo's but, she was pretty, tiny frame (was scared I might break her) but she was well proportioned. English was virtually non existant, so I had to use my spanish / portugese mix to communicate, to be honest she did not give that much chance to speak, her tongue slammed into the back off my throat at the speed of a bullet train.

All in all she was great, hit every spot, she loves to kiss and really went at it like a rabbit,

BBBJ was good, her tongue post adds a different dimension,

Last night I was with a girl (Marisa) from Hook, she was beautiful and a body to die for, very proffessional, and a great lay, but of the two, Emily probably wins due to her aire of náivety, and little girl lost look when she walked in the room, only to them surprise me with a full on rabbit attack, that left us both sweating like a dyslexic on countdown.

Gato Hunter
12-01-09, 03:47
I would rather pay 1,000 pesos and have a threesome from Madahos than fuck around with 100 questions.

I have gotten laid for less questions in the sex prison!

This thread needs to just be dead.

Baldii
12-01-09, 06:42
What was the damage?A$180 + taxi A$10

Maliante
12-01-09, 11:51
The email adress from OP still works? I didn't get a mail back but I wrote in spanish if she's still meetin up w ppl, so she might think I'm porteño and thats why.

Baldii
12-01-09, 12:49
emi0641@hotmail. Com

I used this to contact her on Saturday, think it's the original one posted.

Maliante
12-01-09, 15:17
Yea I mailed to that one. She just replied tho.

MataHari
12-01-09, 21:03
I wonder why the original poster didnt simply post her real first name, since after all she is a non pro : why using professional customs? (a first name never made anybody identifiable)

Now we have a non pro with a pro american sounding false name at pro prices. Since many pros here are capable to open themselves to a girl friend experience if you treat them like friends, is the term non pro still valid or is that word meant to initiate the pure and virgin fantasy machine and make the customer feel like a white knight saving Cindirella?

I understand why some people are feeling unconfortable with that thread.

Maliante
12-02-09, 00:57
Why kinda agree, she's firing a ton of questions, but then again she might be worth it. Who knows!

Maliante
12-04-09, 23:32
So she asks a few questions, I reply and she doesn't write back. Aight, guess she doesn't like me. LOL, other bitches enough that don't waste your time!

Alpha Dog
12-06-09, 17:24
OK, I got together with Emily. She came to my hotel and was there over an hour. She does look a little like the actress pictured. She has a pretty face, but not as pretty as the actress. The similarity is in size and hair color and hair style. Emily is tiny! She is abot 5 feet and maybe 100 pounds. Maybe. She has very fine features, small breasts, very small ass, very tight pussy and wet. She is somewhat shy and you can tell she is new to this. Her spoken English is almost non-existent. She did communicate to my emails in English at first, so I am not sure if she is receiving help. I switched to using FreeTranslation. Com and sent her messages in Spanish, so that was better. I told her I was a friend of Dances and she did not ask since we had a language barrier. We did everything but cola. She did a great long BBBJ and she loves DFK, though she has a tongue post. She has three tattoos and several piercings. She was enthusiastic in each position. The best way to treat her is as a friend or a little sister. If you are expecting a power fuck for an hour from a pro, she is not for you. If you are looking for a change of pace with a shy, gentle, non-pro who exudes some innocence, she is for you. I will try her again.-------------------------------

AWESOME! Thanks

Tessan
12-06-09, 18:53
If someone advertises for sex for money, she is a Pro. She is on this site looking for custumers, therefore she is a Pro. I've had Pro who been very girlfriend with me, others who are all business and cold. What make a Pro is that she is trying to make Money for having sex, period.

ManandBoy
04-16-10, 18:11
I was quite supprised by the reality of this girl after reading the posts below - met her this morning - sweet bubbly and open minded in MSN - the warning should be that she does not have any pictures that she can send. Who in this day does not have at least one foto of themselves!

Sje was keen to satisfy my 'dawn horn' and arranged to come to may hotel at 8:30. At nine she called to say she was late and at 9:45 she arrived.

A shock - NOT SLIM, NOT SEXY! Spotty body and overweight (at least for my taste)

Was so horny by then I settled for a BBBJ and CIM. All in all VERY disappointing.

If you like overweight spotty girls then she seems to be prepared to do virtually anything you can think of except a-levels.

Toymann
04-16-10, 19:47
I guesse you didn't read my multiple warnings about Stinger's shill fantasy Ho. Sorry you got drawn in but Stinger has like less than 20 posts and can hardly be considered reliable. Suggest you try one of the proven chicas on the board so as to get the stink off.

Happy Mongering Dude.

Toymann

Schmoj
04-16-10, 20:51
Every time I see the title of this thread, I laugh. She's been a "non-Pro" for all of 8 months now.

I could see calling a girl who goes to Cocodrillo, etc. once or twice a year for extra cash a "non-Pro." Though by definition, even that is not true.

This chick is a full on professional $%$*. And, from all reliable posts, not a good one.

Dancesw/Chicas
04-17-10, 14:43
I had a conversation with Emily, and today I am officially ending my support. I told to her that if she's not delivering I just cannot recommend her.

Having said that, I can understand if she had some trouble travelling on buses and subtes to be at one downtown hotel room at 8:30am.

Keep in mind the piqueteros and that girl who got killed yesterday and the police closing down traffic on avenida Corrientes.

Also, if she gained a few pounds, well. That's it bye bye.

However, the main reason why I withdrawing my support is that she made a deal with Manandboy for bareback sex. Very stupid from both parties, even for 1500 pesos. This kind of money is too much to ignore for a girl who works giving samples of marmalade on crackers at a supermarket on the outskirts of Buenos Aires.

DWC

BadMan
04-17-10, 16:14
LOL

This thread is full of FAIL.

I think Jackson has rules regarding girls who advertise on this site.

YOU HAVE TO POST A REAL PICTURE. NO IF'S, AND'S OR BUT'S.

Enough with trying to skirt the rules by calling a girl who "occasionally" has sex for money a " non pro ". GTFO of here with that bullshit. And to top it off shes FAT?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You guys all just got OWNED. Congrats.

Dancesw/Chicas
04-17-10, 17:10
I am not a pimp. I wanted to see if I was able to help this girl by posting her email here, however it's just too much of a hassle.

I agree with you Badman. Let's just finish this thread right now.

Or do you want to continue asking for pictures?

Those who enjoyed this chica will probably contact her again, but like I said before she is NOT my recommendation anymore.

DWC

BadMan
04-18-10, 02:49
My apologies.

I didn't mean to imply YOU were her pimp. I was making a general statement.

BM

/ thread.

Big Travel Guy
04-18-10, 03:45
I certainly don't have a dog in this fight, since I never tried to contact the chica in question (I'm out of her age group, and maybe her weight group, as to the standards that were posted here earlier);

And, ok, maybe there was a lot of flakiness here, from which DWC is now distancing himself, BUT.

All of us on this board need to be grateful to anyone who posts real information about any available chica, and who reports any real-life experiences with chicas. That's what makes this all work, right?

Any of you who are critical, or cynical, about what Dances was doing here, I only ask: how many posts have you made helping the rest of us get any ideas for who we could go find to hook up with?

Thanks,

BTG

Gato Hunter
04-18-10, 21:29
Well if this guy is a pimp what about the Patricia / Nalea thread. There are no pics of those chicas on this site.

Stinger
04-23-10, 12:52
It's too bad that Toydick is such a butthole. The girl I saw a long time ago is exactly as I described. Toydick just can't take anyone actually standing up to him. I saw the girl, I made a post, like we are asked to. I can't help it if she has turned out the way she has. I never saw her again, by the way.

Stinger