PDA

View Full Version : Girls 18-21

Cuminwagga
08-26-09, 14:03
Hi all,

I'm sitting in the EZE airport in transit and looking at all this fine ass walking by and its driving me crazy- I've just got to tap some of that when I get back into BsAs this weekend.

Can anyone recommend a younger looking girl that will put in a good show with BBBJ? Please note that I'm certainly not looking for anything illegal!

I'm also looking for recommendations on good clubs that has younger looking girls dancing that you can take home- all of the reports of late look to be fairly variable and generally not so favorable.

Cheers

Exon123
08-26-09, 14:41
Hi all,

I'm sitting in the EZE airport in transit and looking at all this fine ass walking by and its driving me crazy- I've just got to tap some of that when I get back into BsAs this weekend.

Can anyone recommend a younger girl that will put in a good show with bbbj? Please note that I'm certainly not looking for anything illegal!

I'm also looking for recommendations on good clubs that have younger girls dancing that you can take home- all of the reports of late look to be fairly variable and generally not so favorable.

CheersWhen you get back over the weekend try "Hook" in a club down in the Triangle. There all legal but probably the youngest girls you'll find.

Exon