PDA

View Full Version : First visit: Who are the must do's

Bigthunder
08-26-09, 15:29
I will be arriving in ba on Monday. First visit. Won't have time to travel long distances. In fact would prefer to host at my hotel I would think.

Who do I want to hear from. Who should I contact.

Giovanni B
08-26-09, 16:44
I will be arriving in ba on Monday. First visit. Won't have time to travel long distances. In fact would prefer to host at my hotel I would think.

Who do I want to hear from. Who should I contact.I would hook up with Sweet Mariana and then maybe together with her friend Lovedrop. They work very close to the center of the city. I would also put Sweet Bella on my list for a massage and a little more.

You can contact them all on this forum and Mariana and Bella speak english.

You will not be disappointed.

Bigthunder
08-26-09, 17:47
I have posted to Bella. And will seek out and contact Mariana now. And if I have the time and energy. Will invite her friend. Hah. Who am I kidding. Of course I will invite her friend. I take it these girls are the standard 150 an hour? Bella has not disclosed her rates in her posts. And the last thing a nice canadian boy wants. Is to get wanked like a tourist.

Again. Thanks for the info to get me started

Kevins
08-26-09, 21:48
I know from personal experience that both Sweet Mariana and her friend are 200 pesos (each) THE HOUR and not 150. While neither are clock watchers if you are with them for two hours they expect 400 and believe me they do earn it. If you are with them a run over hour (say even 15 to 20 minutes extra) they will probably let it go for the 200.

Vis a vis Bella I requested prices but on this she has not yet informed me.

And although I do not see her on your list when you are all f****** out you should contact nailea (from this forum) and get a straight massage for 120 pesos (90 minutes) with the happy hj ending.

And then start all over again

Bigthunder
08-27-09, 09:29
Yeah. I went through some of the threads and saw 200 was the number. Which is fine with me. And thanks for the further advice. Have you had any experience with Rocio. I will definately enjoy your reccommended massage.

Kevins
08-28-09, 19:56
She is on my list, but no, I have been so happy with Nailea that I never got around to Rocio, but I have heard so many good things about her that I know I eventually will.

Sinistra
08-28-09, 21:25
Yeah. I went through some of the threads and saw 200 was the number. Which is fine with me. And thanks for the further advice. Have you had any experience with Rocio. I will definately enjoy your reccommended massage.Nailea is more technically proficient at massage but Rocio is much more sensual. You can't really go wrong either way.

Bigthunder
08-30-09, 22:35
What about some contacts for Sao Paolo. As I will be heading there mid week? You guys have been so helpful. And I just know you will have some similiarly good reccommendations.

Jackson
08-31-09, 00:56
What about some contacts for Sao Paolo. As I will be heading there mid week? You guys have been so helpful. And I just know you will have some similiarly good reccommendations.Hi Guys,

I have a website with all of this information.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2204

Thanks,

Jackson