PDA

View Full Version : Prostate Massage

Giovanni B
08-26-09, 17:25
I am curious as to anyone that has had this type of massage (from a female) as I am looking for someone to provide this service for me. It would be my first time and I would like it to be a good experience.

Thanks,

Johnnie

Exon123
08-26-09, 19:23
Don't let her put it in to deep and only use one finger.

Exon

Shane44
08-28-09, 10:16
It is with humility that I even presume to add to Exon's thoughts on this topic, since he is the Zen Master of prostate massages. Some of the girls who are good at this actually put a small condom on the finger they are going to use. All I can tell you is that having your prostate massaged while simultaneously having Mozart's 5th Symphony for skin flute played on Mr. Lucky, is as good as life gets.

Go for it Big Guy and enjoy.

Giovanni B
08-28-09, 13:11
Don't let her put it in to deep and only use one finger.

ExonI am looking for a little guidance here. Do you have a particular woman that is attached to that finger?

TIA.

Johnnie

Shane44
08-28-09, 14:14
I just sent you a private message with a detailed response. Shane

Troy Smith
08-28-09, 15:03
So where are the best places to get a prostate massage from?

Giovanni B
08-28-09, 15:26
So where are the best places to get a prostate massage from?That is what I am trying to figure out. I will let you know what I find out. I have yet to hear from anyone that has experienced this type of massage here.

Exon123
08-28-09, 17:26
It is with humility that I even presume to add to Exon's thoughts on this topic, since he is the Zen Master of prostate massages. Some of the girls who are good at this actually put a small condom on the finger they are going to use. All I can tell you is that having your prostate massaged while simultaneously having Mozart's 5th Symphony for skin flute played on Mr. Lucky, is as good as life gets.

Go for it Big Guy and enjoy.Its much more "Romantic" with just a bare finger in your ass and thats the way it should be done, no Condom, take's the romance out of it.

I had a favorite at this several years ago, Martina but she disappered, heard she got married.

Nope I was wrong, imagine Exon wrong, impossible, here Martina back in action under another name. Warning though last time I saw her she'd gained a little weight.

http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/paulina/bk00.htm

I have another favotite but I can't find her on the Web.

Enjoy.

Exon

QuakHunter
08-28-09, 19:42

Go for it Big Guy and enjoy.Johnnie,

Be Careful. If you think the finger is in and there are two hands on your shoulder; it's probably not a finger.

Good luck!

Redhot
08-29-09, 14:14
Magaly provided prostatic massage.

Love.

Gysell.

* 4322-1274 *

Giovanni B
08-29-09, 21:34
So where are the best places to get a prostate massage from?So far I have learned that Magaly, Bella and possibly Sweet Mariana provide this service. I just need to see who has the smallest fingers as they are all beautiful ladies. I will keep you posted but there will be no photos!

Jackson
08-29-09, 21:40
I will keep you posted but there will be no photos!Please, no photos.

This thread already makes me ill.

Thanks,

Jackson

Wild Walleye
08-31-09, 01:19
So far I have learned that Magaly, Bella and possibly Sweet Mariana provide this service. I just need to see who has the smallest fingers as they are all beautiful ladies. I will keep you posted but there will be no photos!I have heard of just the woman you need, her name is Ulga (wears a men's XXL glove) I hear that she will give you a dirty sanchez for no extra charge. Unfortunately, my schedule has been too busy to fit her in (so to speak)

Toymann
08-31-09, 02:19
IALOTFLMAO dude. Great post. Happy Mongering All. Toymann

Giovanni B
08-31-09, 10:00
Please, no photos.

This thread already makes me ill.JACKSON! I was counting on you shooting the video.