PDA

View Full Version : Montreal, Canada

Member #3320
08-27-09, 20:05
Hi,

Anyone from Canada who can suggest me some good links for renting apartments in Montreal for short stays?

Or is someone from Montreal renting out his own?

I know Craigslist and ISG are two possibilities to start my search but just though I will ask since we have some very well traveled gentlemen on this forum.

You can answer me here or send me a PM.

Thanks

Joe Hernandez
08-28-09, 15:20
Maybe you can try a house swap if you have a home somewhere?

Argento
08-28-09, 20:15
Maybe you can try a house swap if you have a home somewhere?There is no award for inane posts nor for the number of inane posts. However there would be no doubt in this member's mind that if such awards were available, you would surely be the winner. For the love of whoever, post something that is quantifiable and has some relevance.

Argento

Jackjack1
08-28-09, 21:18
Hi,

Anyone from Canada who can suggest me some good links for renting apartments in Montreal for short stays?

Or is someone from Montreal renting out his own?

I know Craigslist and ISG are two possibilities to start my search but just though I will ask since we have some very well traveled gentlemen on this forum.

You can answer me here or send me a PM.

ThanksJust got back from there,.

French food is amazing, women are wonderful. I stayed in a hotel so I can't help you with a rental. Have a blast. Try the jetboats! http://www.jetboatingmontreal.com/english/index.html

Also try Restaurant Cavalli, cool scene, hot waitresses and incredible food, albeit pricey.

Regards,

Jack

Bigthunder
08-30-09, 22:47
Give www.louer.com a try....or www.rentmtl.com

Louer is french for rent. So you may need some french language ability.

Also. There are areas of montreal that are fabulous. And areas that blow. You will want to remain west island or downtown. If you get too north. Or too east. Unless your french is good. You will run into problems.

Happy to help if I can.

Originally from mtl.

Be

Jackson
08-31-09, 00:54
Greetings everyone,

I have a website with all of this information.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=385

Thanks,

Jackson

Blues
10-06-09, 21:44
I've been a Montreal regular for years, fabulous place. For locations I'd stick to down town, old Montreal, or "the Plateau". Most everyone speaks English down town.

You'll have a challenge getting the girls to vist a private residence unless you are well known. See www.merb.ca for more specific info with regard to this. Hotels are the hot set-up for fun and games.