PDA

View Full Version : Peep shows

Cuminwagga
08-29-09, 02:34
Any tips for a good peep show while I'm waking aroung Microcentro and Recoleta later today?

Exon123
08-29-09, 12:29
Any tips for a good peep show while I'm waking aroung Microcentro and Recoleta later today?There are no "Peep Shows" in Buenos Aires, only the real deal.

Exon

TejanoLibre
09-02-09, 02:13
Any tips for a good peep show while I'm waking aroung Microcentro and Recoleta later today?No peep shows that I know of but there is a ¨Stroke Parlor¨ on the corner of Marcelo T. De Alvear and Libertad in the inside of the galeria.

Pick-out a vid and check out the room. American style.

Maybe from 9 to 9?

Never been there myself!

TL

Wild Walleye
09-02-09, 17:13
Have the girl or girls perform what turns you on (assuming you want to watch and wank) and the rest is in your hands (so to speak)

I do not think that the girl will mind if you don't touch her, however, you will need to be comfortable performing in front of her (or perhaps a group of chicas)

I doubt you will be able to get a discount for the lack of penetration but if your spanish is good enough, you might.

Exon123
09-02-09, 17:16
No peep shows that I know of but there is a ¨Stroke Parlor¨ on the corner of Marcelo T. De Alvear and Libertad in the inside of the galeria.

Pick-out a vid and check out the room. American style.

Maybe from 9 to 9?

Never been there myself!

TLCan you have two people in the booth.

Exon

TejanoLibre
09-02-09, 21:06
Can you have two people in the booth.

ExonYes you can!

TL

P.S - It would be cheaper than a Telo and exciting because it´s semi-public sex ! My personal Fave !