PDA

View Full Version : It comes down to white girls

Iamzonzon
09-03-09, 17:42
I like the way Latinas behave - the beautiful ones, gatos. But the darker, indiosa, pigmentation and manners sort of kills it for me.

I realize the reason I did not like Cali, is because there was not enough "white girls". I understand the variety is wider in BA. Please share your observations: both for mongerers and non-mongers alike.

Schmoj
09-03-09, 18:15
I like the way Latinas behave - the beautiful ones, gatos. But the darker, indiosa, pigmentation and manners sort of kills it for me.

I realize the reason I did not like Cali, is because there was not enough "white girls". I understand the variety is wider in BA. Please share your observations: both for mongerers and non-mongers alike.IMO, there are more "white" girls in BsAS than in other parts of Latin America, but the girls working in the clubs generally tend to not be that "white."

Could also be the dark lights, copious make-up, and beer goggles that is tainting my opinion.

Iamzonzon
09-03-09, 18:22
"Could also be the dark lights, copious make-up, and beer goggles that is tainting my opinion"

LOL - Been there. Done that

Argento
09-03-09, 19:02

I realize the reason I did not like Cali, is because there was not enough "white girls". I understand the variety is wider in BA. Please share your observations: both for mongerers and non-mongers alike.Of the women in South America, my strong preference is for the women out of the Amazonas region of Northern Peru and that goes for the Ecuadoras from the contiguous region. Fine-boned, almost copperish tint to their skin, very slight hint of asia in their faces, feminine, nicely proportioned to a western eye, not usually big-breasted and absolutely totally focussed on getting laid. No ifs, buts or maybes. The ones that w h o r e get the whole package; they would do it anyway and if someone wants to pay them, 'Why not?' The majority of the town girls are not interested in the money. They just want the sex. And if you don't ask them out, they will ask you. Oh, and I nearly forgot. They like a few beers before and after. And their dietry habits do stretch beyond 'pizza, pasta and parilla.' And they never, ever smoke. For me the best package down here.

So I guess Iamzonzon, we are not going to fight over our favoritas. Argentinas with caked make-up, tobacco breath and generally bad attitudes are a real turn-off for me. Best of the locals are the Paraguayas. Certainly a better attitude and rarely smoke. And not over-titted.

Argento

Schmoj
09-03-09, 20:22
Ironically, the girls that I find the hottest in Argentina are white (almost tranuscent) skinned girls with black or brown hair. Very clean, girl-next doorish look with amazing hair. With a few exceptions, I have never seen that type of girl working in a boliche. Probably a good thing, as my wallet is probably a little fatter.

On the other hand, I like 'em in all shapes, sizes, and colors. North Peru and Ecuador sound like a good place for a trip.

El Alamo
09-03-09, 21:09
We all know that you are right. Those lily white, blue eyed, long legged, big titted blonds couldn't hold a candle against the "Aunt Jemima'' look.

Wild Walleye
09-04-09, 11:05
Ironically, the girls that I find the hottest in Argentina are white (almost tranuscent) skinned girls with black or brown hair. Very clean, girl-next doorish look with amazing hair. With a few exceptions, I have never seen that type of girl working in a boliche.Given your post, might I suggest you head over to Newport and investigate Larena, Pamela and Cecilia.

Iamzonzon: Not really sure I want to touch this one, but everybody has their own likes and dislikes. Am I correct in reading your comment as more of a dislike for ill-mannered, undereducated chicas who happen to have dark skin as opposed to disliking women with dark skin, because they have dark skin? The former links certain socio-environmental phenomena with skin color as a concomitant factor whereas the latter seems racist.

Me, I like women (all types, typically slender, any race, color, etc) I think that darker skin actually shows the contours of the body better than white (why do white women spend so much time getting a tan? For example, the lovely Lucianna Love has amazing, beautiful dark skin that covers her amazing body (see photo) What makes that gorgeous woman even more enjoyable is that she is a lovely person to spend time with and speaks very good english.

Iamzonzon
09-04-09, 13:13
Wild, I am happy you asked that. Because I certainly do not want to give the wrong impression.

The truth is.

I spent almost a half a year all over the island of the Dominican Republic. It was / is one of my favorite places on Earth. In this island, there are tons of variety in coloration and body type (mostly negro) and they treat / receive gringos like Gods. I grew to like the very very very black nubian princess looking women the best. I still conduct special events there - although not as often as in the past - economy got tight. www.castlecaribe.com

I spent more than a half a year in Cali Colombia. In this city, there are TONS of very attractive indiosa girls that treat/ receive gringos as movie stars. I became absolutely fucking spoiled! I admit it. I helped form a gringo friendly bed and breakfast. www.castlecali.com I overdosed.

And, so now I am hoping to find a new place that is a different combination of the above. I have spent enough time with women, beautiful women, from these locations to value education, grace and manners. The reason is because there is so much of the opposite. 97% of people are on the grift. It takes time for real relationships to mature.

So, I am not racists at all. (and if I knew how to upload pics, I would post them ... and they would show the truth beyond a shadow of doubt) I am sorry that the topic of this thread may have come out that way.

However, my preferences are lighter skinned, thin, smaller tits, and with a little bitchy attitude:) I am not a "lonely heart" looking for a wife; but I am open to something more than a good time.

Schmoj
09-04-09, 18:23
However, my preferences are lighter skinned, thin, smaller tits, and with a little bitchy attitude:) Well, in that case, you have found your home. Welcome!

Artisttyp
09-05-09, 14:19
Argentinas with caked make-up, tobacco breath and generally bad attitudes are a real turn-off for me.

ArgentoYou forgot to mention the wrinkles the freckles and the all too common tired look on their faces.

Get down with the brown!