PDA

View Full Version : October first time

Wdarryl
09-10-09, 10:06
I am not sure of dates yet but I am planning on coming to BA some time in October for a week-2 weeks. After looking at apartment rentals and availibility am leaning towards rentingba.com. Does anyone have any input or other suggestions. Would also like to meet up with some fellow mongerers for beers. Not sure what else to say except if you have any comments or questions feel free.

Cheers

Wild Walleye
09-10-09, 12:07
See the banner ad. In my opinion that is a great location from which to get to know Bs As and the local scene.

WorldTravel69
09-11-09, 04:33
I have seen his apartment. It is in a Hot Hot Spot, Spot for Chicas.

I am not sure of dates yet but I am planning on coming to be. A. Some time in October for a week-2weeks. After looking at apartment rentals and availibility am leaning towards rentingba. Com. Does anyone have any input or other suggestions. Would also like to meet up with some fellow mongerers for beers. Not sure what else to say except if you have any comments or questions feel free. Cheers

Kevins
09-11-09, 22:38
Since I live here I have not hat to rent but you can't beat Jacksons location rent price. And I have spoken to a few of the people who have been to his place and they all love it. So why look farther. Unless you need cheaper.

Wild Walleye
09-14-09, 03:30
If you rent Jackson's place on Junin and bring beautiful chicas there, please keep the drapes open. So those of us that stay at the hotel facing the apt can see what's going on.

Wdarryl
09-15-09, 17:25
I have looked at the calendar and Jacksons is booked up for the beginnning of October. Am looking at the first half of the month for 8-14 days. Am flexible. Any suggestions appreciated. I do like the look and style of jacksons (from the pics) so if you know of something similar.

Exon123
09-15-09, 22:09
Contact Roxana and see what she has to offer.

roxanainba@gmail.com

Exon

Damman
09-16-09, 12:55
Agree: Roxana. Stayed there my first trip and it fit my style perfectly. Good location and there is this little road-runner that works around the corner that gives the best head for 75 Ps. Sweet little darling of the night.

Cornoir
09-16-09, 15:09
Agree: Roxana. Stayed there my first trip and it fit my style perfectly. Good location and there is this little road-runner that works around the corner that gives the best head for 75 Ps. Sweet little darling of the night.I am staying at Roxana's apt currently till Sept. 22nd, do you have any details about the RR girl since I am in the vicinity?

Cornoir

WorldTravel69
09-16-09, 15:51
Here is a friend of Roxana's. I rented from her on an emergency weekend. I had more info but deleted it by mistake.

cristinacura@gmail.com

Contact Roxana and see what she has to offer.

roxanainba@gmail.com

Exon

Damman
09-16-09, 15:52
I am staying at Roxana's apt currently till Sept. 22nd, do you have any details about the RR girl since I am in the vicinity?

CornoirIt was about a year ago. Opposite side of the street from Players. With a golden tongue like hers, she has probably moved on to greater and better things. I can still see her flashing me those red panties. Get a chubby thinking about it.

Roxanne
09-16-09, 16:08
Thanks Gentlemen for your posts, I'll send a PM to this guy right now.

Kisses,

Roxanne.