PDA

View Full Version : Independent Chicas on Twitter?

Giovanni B
09-16-09, 10:39
Personally, I think it would be great if Marianna, Bella or Gysell had Twitter accounts so that we could follow them and they could update all those that are following them.

Gysell could let followers know which of her friends are there each night. Bella could offer her followers a special on massages or Mariana could let everyone know if she is free a particular evening.

Sinistra
09-16-09, 12:19
Personally, I think it would be great if Marianna, Bella or Gysell had Twitter accounts so that we could follow them and they could update all those that are following them. Facebook would actually be a lot more useful, unless you want blow by blow tweets.

Captain Looney
09-16-09, 22:51
Or perhaps you could just pick up a phone and call them, Twitters target demographic is even highlighted in its name, Twits.

Sinistra
09-16-09, 23:39
Or perhaps you could just pick up a phone and call them, Twitters target demographic is even highlighted in its name, Twits.That's not entirely fair. Twitter is stupid for ordinary people, but for an astute call girl it could be quite useful. A girl could tweet that she is available at certain times, that she'll be out a certain day or that she could give a special twitter discount for a certain time. She could also tweet things she likes, things she's willing to do and just generally be playful. I really hate having to call around at the last minute to like 10 different girls before I find one who is available. Like I said, the girl would have to be relatively astute and creative to use it properly, but a low-watt bulb would just be dull to follow.

Member #3320
09-17-09, 01:12
That's not entirely fair. Twitter is stupid for ordinary people, but for an astute call girl it could be quite useful. A girl could tweet that she is available at certain times, that she'll be out a certain day or that she could give a special twitter discount for a certain time. She could also tweet things she likes, things she's willing to do and just generally be playful. I really hate having to call around at the last minute to like 10 different girls before I find one who is available. Like I said, the girl would have to be relatively astute and creative to use it properly, but a low-watt bulb would just be dull to follow.I agree with that 100%. However, I hardly expect 2 % working girls from BA to actually indulge in it.

Giovanni B
09-17-09, 12:11
I agree with that 100%. However, I hardly expect 2 % working girls from BA to actually indulge in it.Granted but from what I have heard and seen of Bella, Mariana and Rocio, they are quite intelligent tech wise.

Imagine getting a tweet from Rocio saying that she is offering a 4 handed massage with Bella for 300 pesos for the first one to respond?

Gysell could update followers about her specials and who is available each day. Yeah we could call but SHE would reach more people by Tweeting and having a lot of followers.

Mbronzini
09-17-09, 12:29
There is enough competition for good tail. Just imagine the line at Gysell's if she had a Twitter account. Pamela, Tamera etc would be unavailable most of the time. So much for spontaneity. And some of us are tech challenged. Beside I do not what to stand in line to see Mariana. She is very prompt with her email and text messaging and her phone does work. The KISS principle still controls.

Exon123
09-17-09, 14:57
I know of no other Privato in Argentina with the capabilities of Gysell and the staff at her apartment.

Probably one one the primary reasons for this is Gysell is simply a very nice person. Everyone that knows her loves Gysell. She speaks very good English and over the years she attracted many loyal friends and supporters, myself included.

Her close friends, she has many, have pitched in and supplied her with the tools and technology to compete "Globally" in the Brothel Business. When you think of Nevada you think of the "Bunny Ranch" or the Old "Mustang Ranch", when you think in Buenos Aires, "Gysell's" come's to mind.

In just a couple years Gysell has become "Famious". Known all over the world. And she's earned her reputation threw hard work and providing the best possible service at a competitive price. Always makeing everyone feel comfortable and satisfying her clients needs.

Her friends, wanting to help her to be sucessfull, have provided her with the marketing ideas and the internet tools & technology to make this all happen for her. Examples of this would be her professional website, digital camera's to post pictues of her girls, International digital telephone service, high speed internet service, computer's, flat screen moniters, wireless telephones, Cam's, the list goes on and on.

Buenos Aires and the Mongering there attracts some of the smartest guy's in the world in "High Tech". Zapperman, Easy Go are two examples,"Brillant" MotherFuckers and they've put an internet system together for her that can't be touched by her competition.

Moreover, Gysell hires receptionist's that not only speak, read & write excellant English but are computer literate. Part of the receptionist job is to advertize Gysell's apartment all over the world everyday. Everyday the receptionist will post of Craigs List in all the major cities of the world, not just the Craigs List for Buenos Aires, but the entire world.

As a result Gysell attracts Mongers from every country in the world. Not just the Argentina Private Forum readers, in fact thats just a percentage of her "Global Business", 90% or more being English speaking Mongers from every Major Country in the World.

Example:, one day Gysell, Romina & I where haveing lunch and she left the table, "Where'd You Go" I asked. "Oh" she answered back, "I have this client from Maylasia at the apartment that wanted a 10 fresh girls, one every 30 minutes, I think he's useing Vigara, and his lunch sent in, so I just ordered it sent it over for him.

"How the Hell can you do that Gysell" I answered back. "You only have 4 girls working". "Well, I had to call my competition for fresh girls" she answered back.

Another example I learned of, Gysell had 6 Bird Hunters on a hunting trip that found her on a posting in New York, had never heard of the AP Forum. All 6 wanted to get service at her apartment. "How did you do that" I asked, "You only have two bedrooms". "Well I had the remaining girls intertain the other 4 guy's in the parlor with free drinks while they were waiting for bedrooms". "Everyone had a good time waiting" she anawered back.

"So the internet idea is working for you Gysell", I asked. "Well" she answered back, "One day the bell rang and I answered the door and here was this little Chinese Guy", "Where You From", she asked him, "Hong Kong" he answered back. "Its was then I knew the Internet was working for me Exon" she stated.

I think Gysell can expand her business by installing a Cam service since she's under utilizing her "Plant & Equipment" so to speak. I explainted to her that guy's would love to "Jack Off" live to her girls over the net using mic's and speaker phones and PayPal or some sort of Credit Card service. Her answer to that is she simply doesn't have the room at the present time and their a problem transfering the money to Argentina.

One day those problem's will be solved and Gysell can add another "Profit Center" to her Brothel Business"

But in the meantime Gysell has developed a reputation for Argentina's most "Famious Madam" and very well deserved in my option, she's worked hard.

Exon

Mbronzini
09-17-09, 16:06
Excellent and informative post.

I missed Gysell's this trip but not the next one.

Thanks,

Mb