PDA

View Full Version : My 1st post / experience: Mariana

Shelvy Boy
09-18-09, 00:49
God evening everyone, sorry fot d' delay. I'm in the medicine college and i had a terrible week. Exams, unexpected cancelled classes. So, if you are / were in the college, you'll understand me.

But well. Off with the horns, on with the show.

Ok, this happended about a month and a half ago. Much before i know this form, of course)

Her name (the real one i guess. Unless she told me so) is MARIANA; it's an independent girl.

She's from Colombia, and she's about 25 yeard old. Actually you can find her in a certainly (and fortunatly) unknown web page: -----------------------------------------> http://www.evasonline.com.ar/mujeres.php <- - - -.

There you should look for MARIANA, it's the only one there so.

Their pics may not be shockin', but I choosed her 'cause I really fell atracted by the NORMAL prettynes. I mean, SCARLET JOHANSON it beyond that beatiful. But unless for me, it's a movie screen prettyness. It's a kind of fake preattyness.

But well, let go back to the first point: (personally. In my opinion) SHE IS SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL. Everytime I go to visit her, she waitsme perfumed, with koll and lipstick. She relly cares about your and her well-being.

Her flat is clean, spacious and quiet.

And as important as previous ponit, she is so kind. I'm being sincere. She really treats you / me like, you were / i was, king or crown prince (it's depends on wich sustative like you the most, hehehe) I'm a quite ordinary young. I'm not millionare, I travell by bus / train. I don't ware dolce / gabanna (men) shoes or Ralph LAURENT clothes. It's doesn't matter to her. Unless she has given to understand me that.

For me it's really important this ponit, 'cause I'm used to the argentinian girls that (unless me) treated me like: ALRIGHT, PAYME 'N DO IT. C'Mon, I HAVEN'T D' WHOLE DAY. And the charged like they were. (I don't know. I don't want to offend someone, I'm just tellin' what happened to me) virgins.

I'm far far far away from being ANTONIO BANDERAS, if we talk about fisical prettyness, but I deserved a little respect.

But well, thanks god I found this angel.

And guess what? She's loves talkin', and you can talk with her about everything. She's so smart and polite.

Go a head gentelmen, she'll not dissapoint you at all. I really love this girl.

Her price? 200 a$p (argentinian pesos) Belive me it's an investment.

Treart her well. Respect her.

That's all folks.

I hope haven't bored you.

Hugs.

And remember: "A friend is someone who lets you help"

Mbronzini
09-18-09, 03:22
You were drunk. You should have waited to post. But welcome to the Mariana Club. Get in line Big Boy. Jajaja