PDA

View Full Version : BA dreamin

Hoags
09-18-09, 03:52
Hi All,

I am in BA for a week, leaving next Wed. Loving BA and hope to return real soon. This forum has been Gold, thank you very much to the creators and contributors. Unfortunately I found it a bit late having been here for 4 weeks already. I am following the recommendations closely now.

I have been to a few places but I don't feel like I have cracked it yet for the pure Porteno experience but crikey the near misses have been memorable! I am not an experienced monger but getting there.

Next stop is Mexico, does anyone have some tips for getting some action in Mexcio City? Iv'e never been there before.

Rgds.

Hoags

Stinger
09-18-09, 14:05
Go to www.internationalsexguide.com. Click on All the Reports in upper left. Mexico has its own section and there is a lot on info on Mexico City. Just be careful. Mexico is very dangerous right now and the police are less reliable than the Brazilian police, which is bad.

Stinger

Whiskas
09-18-09, 18:25
Hi All,

I am in BA for a week, leaving next Wed. Loving BA and hope to return real soon. This forum has been Gold, thank you very much to the creators and contributors. Unfortunately I found it a bit late having been here for 4 weeks already. I am following the recommendations closely now.

I have been to a few places but I don't feel like I have cracked it yet for the pure Porteno experience but crikey the near misses have been memorable! I am not an experienced monger but getting there.

Next stop is Mexico, does anyone have some tips for getting some action in Mexcio City? Iv'e never been there before.

Rgds.

HoagsHi Hoags,

Being mexican, all I can tell you about Mexico City is, 1.- Choose your activities (Are you looking for Lap dance bars, brothels or just independent chicas) 2-. If you want to go to bars I recomend you to choose good ones, specially american style in Zona Rosa, Men's club, etc. I recommend you to go with a wingman, check prices first cause the bastards have 2 cards and they charge you higher once they see you drunk. BTW watch what you drink, always get your beer or booze opened in front of you, if something looks suspicion rely on your instincts and GTFO. 3-. If you prefer apartments my advice is don't go, unless you have a reliable wingman. 4-. ALWAYS! Use Taxi seguro, your hotel can provide you with business cards, they might take some time to arrive and are more expensive, but they are worth your money. 5-. If you want chicas to come to your hotel, set your budget and check if your hotel is chica friendly. They might provide you some fresh meat but usually at higher prices. If you want some decent looking ones check 2 newspapers: el universal and diario reforma. El universal has lots of providers and you can check in their web page at www.eluniversal.com.mx.

If you can't speak spanish it would be great if you get someone to call them for you, might cost you less.

If your budget allows it check pages like divas, very good quality man.

Good hunting!

Hoags
09-18-09, 18:38
That's great guys thanks for the heads up.

I'll def be watching my back, drinks, ass etc.

Hoags