PDA

View Full Version : Sex Improved When Money Stopped!

TejanoLibre
09-28-09, 21:22
This could also be listed under Catto's.

Last Monday night (actually Tuesday morning) at around 4:30 a.m I met a couple of Peruvian sisters at Catto's on Suipacha at the Triangle.

They wanted ¨ EXIT ¨ drinks and I told them to meet me at Coco's on the corner at 5 a.m when they got off instead.

This will always work in case you did not know about it.

A lot of the night workers gather at Coco's after work on ANY given night.

Chicas and doormen and tarjeteros, etc.

Anyway, a friend of ¨OURS¨ was with me and we ended up taking both of the girls to his pad in Recoleta.

Fast forward to very decent sex with my girl and suddenly it's 2 p.m on Tuesday so I take the (2) sisters to eat lunch at a Peruvian restaurant before I go to my place with the same girl as before.

The girl stayed with me until I went to see the late night football game at Casa Bar!

THAT WAS Sunday NIGHT BOYS!

About (80) hours I think.

Anyway, the point to this story is that after the original $300.00 pesos plus $18.00 pesos for the cab ride wore off the sex got a lot better!

Away went the formalities and any reservations on her part!

She actually took me to a family asado way out of town on sat. With her sister and brother, etc.

I did cook a couple of breakfast in bed and a few dinners fro her at home but other than that nothing else had a cost.

WOW!

So the moral to the story is:

When they view you as a customer their style can be suppressed.

The key is to make them forget that you are a client.

Again:

HIGH PRICE DOES NOT MEAN GREAT LAY!

TL.

P. S - Of course this ONLY works for guys that like T. L. N or T. L. S.

TLS - Toda la Semana!

Schmoj
09-28-09, 22:40
A lot of the night workers gather at Coco's after work on ANY given night.

Chicas and doormen and tarjeteros, etc.Some of us "non-workers" gather at Coco around that time on ANY given night.

TL, how did you not get sick of her after 48hrs? She must have been pretty cool.

BadMan
09-28-09, 23:52
Seriously. Wtf @ spending a week with a peruvian hooker. Smh.

I'll stick with my one night stands. Thanks though.

Regards,

BM.

TL, how did you not get sick of her after 48hrs? She must have been pretty cool.

Sinistra
09-29-09, 01:02
Seriously. Wtf @ spending a week with a peruvian hooker.Seriously, what BadMan said! I never do a TLN because I don't want to wake up next to her. A week? That's practically married!

Esten
09-29-09, 02:33
TL,

Now if only you could get that same treatment from that Club Ka chica who posed in the magazine.

TejanoLibre
09-30-09, 23:42
Some of us "non-workers" gather at Coco around that time on ANY given night.

TL, how did you not get sick of her after 48hrs? She must have been pretty cool.NOT COCODRILO'S!

Accross the street from Gysell's Place downtown.

Chinese food resto on Suipacha and Cordoba called Coco's next to the rip-off bar.

The night workers hang out and drink cheap beers and cram the bathroom stalls with losers!

If you are up at 5 am all the bars are closed and you need a last chance girl downtown you can score there.

Sometimes for the cost of a beer.

I had not fucked a Peruvian before so I had to try and give it my best shot.

Plus it was excellent service and it was free!

That particular weekend had been a romp!

This was the lineup:

1. Argie from Hook (sat.)

2. Paraguayan from Hook (sun.)

3. Peruvian from Catto's (Mon.-sun.)

I had to put in a full work week since my place is closed down!

TL

Hunt99
10-01-09, 18:59
Seriously. Wtf @ spending a week with a peruvian hooker. Smh.

I'll stick with my one night stands. Thanks though.

Regards,

BM.In the immortal words of that great monger Charlie Sheen, "I don't pay for sex, I pay them to go away afterwards."

TejanoLibre
10-01-09, 19:49
TL,

Now if only you could get that same treatment from that Club Ka chica who posed in the magazine.Had it been Natalia I would be married, divorced and dead all in the same week!

What a glorious girl!

Please be a good boy and post her pics for the rest of these boys!

She is STILL available and still smoking hot!

My favorite!

As long as I have a face she will always have a place to sit on!

TL

Wild Walleye
10-02-09, 17:04
This could also be listed under Catto's.

Last Monday night (actually Tuesday morning) at around 4:30 a. M I met a couple of Peruvian sisters at Catto's on Suipacha at the Triangle.Lorena and / or either of her two sisters?

TejanoLibre
10-02-09, 20:53
Lorena and / or either of her two sisters?They are both about 5ft. 5in tall and one is blonde while the other is brunette.

22 to 23 years old.

Brenda and Janet.

Try Janet! Blonde.

TL

Esten
10-02-09, 23:52
"She is STILL available and still smoking hot!" That is great news! I definately want to see her again, I will be in touch for her 411 when I am back in town in the not too distant future. Sorry no pics, but if you send me the magazine name and issue I can do a little search. I agree, she was smoking hot.