PDA

View Full Version : Newbie / tourist going to BA

Razorindy
10-04-09, 13:50
Okay, I have tourist written all over my face and am looking for advice. Heading to BA on the 11th of this month for a week. First time in BA, hell first time in South America for me. I speak very, very little spanish. Enough to order a beer and find a bathroom. After reading the board, it looks like I will be at a severe disadvantage and likely to be taking abuse for it. I'm looking for a couple of different nights of fun while I am there, I'll be staying at the Melia BA Boutique on Reconquista 945 Centro. Good area? Bad area? Is this a good side of town? Any hot chicas in the area there?

Obviously I am a little nervous with being a first timer and little spanish. It appears that either Gysell or Esmerelda is the place to go. I admit, that I am torn between the two. My pref is petite, thin and young. Give me an 18yr old cheer leader with a tight little firm butt and I will be in heaven. Any recs on places to take in? Are Esmer and Gysell the best spots for me to hit?

Exon123
10-04-09, 20:05
I would contact Gysell by e-mail.

http://www.gysell.com/index.html

Pick out the girl you like, everyone raves about little Pamela.

Make an appointment for a time and date wheather take out or in call.

Recomfirm the apointment by tellephone when you get to town.

After the edge is taken off you can start Mongering with no Spanish.

Its been said, "Never go shopping when your hungery"

Exon

MiddleAgeGuy
10-05-09, 10:28
When you have got over the nerves a bit after a Gysell's place type encounter, there are 2 girl bars just down a block or two to the left when you step out of your hotel. Jazz and Cutty Sark. That way you can just observe, see a selection, and just have a drink if you so choose, a few minutes walk from your hotel. Reconquista is a nice walking street now so good site. You don't want to go before 12:30.

MAG

Exon123
10-05-09, 12:22
When you have got over the nerves a bit after a Gysell's place type encounter, there are 2 girl bars just down a block or two to the left when you step out of your hotel. Jazz and Cutty Sark. That way you can just observe, see a selection, and just have a drink if you so choose, a few minutes walk from your hotel. Reconquista is a nice walking street now so good site. You don't want to go before 12:30.

MAGWrong MiddleAgeGuy,

Jazz Pub is out of business and no longer has Chica's. Cutty Sark has turned into a high pressure sorta "Ripp Off" place. They got rid of that little Iraqi MotherFucker pipe smoker and hired a CockSucker to take his place. He wants an enterence fee to get in the door, one drink.

I would much prefur we send him to the "Triangle" which is a block and a half from Gysell's place, Catto's, Hook & Ness. There'd be much less pressure on a "Newbie" in those places.

As for Reconquista, its a good area, its been cleaned up and is now quite the tourist area.

Exon

Gato Hunter
10-05-09, 13:01
Getting your first one out of the way at a place like Gysells is not a bad idea. Once you get that one over with you will ask yourself what else is out there.

Then it gets interesting.

My first time there I did 40 chicas in three weeks speaking no to little spanish. Pick up a wingman from this board and go to town. You will learn more in one night than you will ever from reading this board.

Cheers!

Wild Walleye
10-05-09, 13:17
Check out:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4283&highlight=spanish

As well as the spanish phrases thread under "travel info"

Memorize or print out the "cheat sheet." All you really need are a couple of addresses, an understanding of the prices and the names of recommended chicas.

You do not need to speak spanish to have fun. When you don't understand something just say "que?" (sounds like "K?") and look puzzled (if it is during an intimate encounter, point at your member) At the privado buzzer just say "hola, soy (insert a name here)" When the door buzzes, open it and go to the apt that you rang (at Gysell's the receptionist will come to the door and get you)

The recommendations for english speaking services are pretty widely known and covered (no pun intended) within these hallowed, virtual halls and include (in no particular order):

Gysell's place (awesome)

Roxanna's services (haven't used but respected members give two "thumbs" ip)

Mariana (awesome)

Luciana Love (awesome)

Each one of these wonderful ladies caters to english speaking gentlemen (and they make exceptions for rest of us non-gentlemen) You can be completely comfortable having Gysell's girls, Mariana and LL come to your hotel (saves you from navigating around the city) Although, Gysell's place is near your hotel and quite nice.

A new comer that I plan to meet as soon as I return to Bs As is Sweet Bella. If you see her, please post (that goes for any and all encounters)

I have hit many privados and biloches with little spanish without any major problems. You can find a bi-lingual wing man through the "who is in town" thread. If you get assistance from a fellow AP member, remember to return the favor.

Read the respective threads. Email the trusted ones in advance and enjoy. Check out the travel threads too.

MiddleAgeGuy
10-05-09, 14:50
I stand corrected, thanks Exon 123. I was walking by that area just a few weeks ago but paid no attention. Definately the Triangle, (Hook, Cattos, Ness) is the place then. A few more blocks to get there from the hotel but worth the trip.

I would maintain Razorindy should at least visit a bar as it is a different experience. The safest bets probably being Wild Walleye's suggestions.

MAG

Razorindy
10-05-09, 16:50
A huge thank you to all. This definitely helps and makes me feel more comfortable. If anyone has additional advice, feel free to share. I just wanted to get a thanks out to everyone for sharing.

Member #3320
10-05-09, 16:52
One more way to do this will be to invite a experienced senior monger to show you around the night life.

P. S: You would be expected to sponsor the drinks of course where-ever he takes you.

Lion Autumn
10-06-09, 16:16
I'll be arriving mid December and this thread has been most helpful! Thanks a million. Could someone mention the street names to the Triangle? I'm staying in an apartment on Arenales just east of Av 9 Julio. Is the triangle nearby?

Thanks very much!

Lion

TejanoLibre
10-06-09, 16:57
I'll be arriving mid December and this thread has been most helpful! Thanks a million. Could someone mention the street names to the Triangle? I'm staying in an apartment on Arenales just east of Av 9 Julio. Is the triangle nearby?

Thanks very much!

LionParaguay and Suipacha (on Suipacha)

Hook is next to Catto's and Ness is directly accross the street.

Hook has younger girls but lately Catoo's has a nice young duo of Peruvian sisters.

Ask for Janet and Brenda but fuck Janet or both!

They work at Catto's.

Never arrive before 11pm or it's a waste of time.

Ness is full of old Dominican hookers!

Call me and I'll lead you by the hand as they all know me very well.

Night Life Sex Tours of Buenos Aires!

I also perfrom Daytime Architectural Walking Tours.

Take Care,

Ramiro.

Call Me:

156 116 4254 c.

4 381 2145 h

Jaggar
10-07-09, 05:21
Hey your post allowed a female friend I recently met pharmaceutical access otherwise muy dificil. (And I am not talking esquina de suipacha and corrientes)

Ramiro, your expertise in all (related) subject matter well appreciated.

Suerte.

Jaggar

Underdunk
02-13-10, 16:06
Any good incalls for a non-spanish speaker near Palermo Soho?

Beezer
02-19-10, 21:55
I am not a super seasoned vet like some of the old guard, but I have figured out how things work here with the chicas and my spanish is not too bad / good.

I am willing to be someones wing man and help out those who may struggle with the akward "meeting a nice girl" part.

My only request is that you pay for my auga con gas.

I usually fly solo but I feel one must help when one can.

I will be here until March 15th.

Beezer in el cento

Tommy7722
02-23-10, 16:50
I'll be in Bs As in 4 days I'm looking at visiting a few private apartments while in town. I'm new to Bs As but not to the hobby. I have basic Spanish and am on a budget. I'm looking for some less expensive places maybe in the 50-70P range. I'm not to picky with looks as long as the service is good. I have been pouring over the private apartment forum for the past week or so and have decided the ricoleta area will work best. So of any of the vet mongers or any one with a good sugg. For a good apartment or a particular girl I would appreciat your help. If you ever need any thing on the TJ Mexico front all you need is ask as there I can help!

Happy hunting!

TejanoLibre
02-23-10, 17:00
I'll be in Bs As in 4 days I'm looking at visiting a few private apartments while in town. I'm new to Bs As but not to the hobby. I have basic Spanish and am on a budget. I'm looking for some less expensive places maybe in the 50-70P range. I'm not to picky with looks as long as the service is good. I have been pouring over the private apartment forum for the past week or so and have decided the ricoleta area will work best. So of any of the vet mongers or any one with a good sugg. For a good apartment or a particular girl I would appreciat your help. If you ever need any thing on the TJ Mexico front all you need is ask as there I can help! Happy hunting!You will NOT find a single Privado in Recoleta for 50 to 70 pesos an hour.

Unless you were talking about 15 minutes for 70 pesos then your on target!

Recoleta is a nice place to stay but your Privado choices are super limited and low rent they are NOT.

The rents are just too high for anybody to cheap sell their girls.

Not possible.

Now my advice is to stay near the Congresso or Micro Centro where you will be surrounded by low rent Privados and your stay should be a bit cheaper too.

Hell, stay at Jackson's Mansion.

It's perfectly located and it's beautiful!

Take Care,

TL

Argento
02-23-10, 23:08
You will NOT find a single Privado in Recoleta for 50 to 70 pesos an hour.

Unless you were talking about 15 minutes for 70 pesos then your on target!

Recoleta is a nice place to stay but your Privado choices are super limited and low rent they are NOT.

The rents are just too high for anybody to cheap sell their girls.

Not possible.

Now my advice is to stay near the Congresso or Micro Centro where you will be surrounded by low rent Privados and your stay should be a bit cheaper too.

Hell, stay at Jackson's Mansion.

It's perfectly located and it's beautiful!

Take Care,

TLExactly!

Argento

Tommy7722
02-24-10, 13:57
I found another place in micro centro I hope this will be a better base of operations. Now in this area what would be my best options as far as private apartments go. I appreciate all the help.

Wild Walleye
02-24-10, 17:10
I found another place in micro centro I hope this will be a better base of operations. Now in this area what would be my best options as far as private apartments go. I appreciate all the help.Check out WT's price notations and read the threads on the ones that fit your price target.

Tommy7722
02-24-10, 21:33
Thanks for the help I found 3 apartments to try from the list. I wanted to see if anyone had any favorites in the micro centro area. I'll be there 4 or 5 days so I'dike to hit several on this trip. Any advice would be appreciated.