PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a spa you can take a girl to

Velc326
10-04-09, 20:56
I've enjoyed the various reports on here and for my private pleasure while in Buenos Aires, and, based on what I read, I will probably try visit one of the higher end private apartments.

But would also love to get a great massage (s) -- and possibly even spa services -- but along with my girlfriend.

We would rather not go to a fancy hotel and pay western prices -- that would defeat the entire purpose. Google searches so far have not produced much. I know this is a little off topic for this forum, but can anyone here help?

And, no, the activities in the first sentence is not something my girlfriend would approve of and she is not even remotely a swinger, so it has to be a place that has at least the appearance of being on the up and up. Now if I can also get a happy ending to my massage, so much the better, but if that's not on the menu, no problem either.

Just looking for a great place where a couple (either together or separate) can get great massages for far cheaper than you have to pay in NYC.

Thank you for any responses.

Velc326
10-04-09, 21:03
I should have added that we are staying by Libertad and Santa Fe.

Thank you.

Slipknot
10-04-09, 22:42
I would think Nailea would be able to give you what you are looking for. I would call her, talk to her personally, and set it up. You can find her number under massages and spas section of the forum. Her place does not have a privado feel to it, it is only a massage place (massage tables, not beds in the rooms) Not hot tub, facials (at least none I am aware of) etc.