PDA

View Full Version : LearnSpanishgetlaid

Stinger
10-06-09, 03:47
Hey,

I came across this on Craigslist: www.learnspanishgetlaid.com. Has anyone used it?

Stinger

Wild Walleye
10-06-09, 14:21
Hey,

I came across this on Craigslist: www.learnspanishgetlaid.com. Has anyone used it?

StingerBust most of that info is contained herein (except the audio and video) I would be interested in hearing of anyone's 'hnds on' experience with this product. One key thing to keep in mind is the Argentine accent / dialect.

Lysander
10-06-09, 15:21
Bust most of that info is contained herein (except the audio and video) I would be interested in hearing of anyone's 'hnds on' experience with this product. One key thing to keep in mind is the Argentine accent / dialect.Well I suppose, for $19.99 anything that gets you started with Spanish is better then nothing. But don't kid yourself that learning a few Mexican Spanish pick-up lines will get you very far with chicas in BA. Unless you understand what's going on, you'll soon get into trouble with the local accent and differences in vocabulary and grammar (like the local vos form of the second person singular) Language is a two way process, so even if you manage to deliver some romantic phrases to your chosen chica, you'll be stuck when you have no idea what she is saying in reply. For anyone planning to be here any length of time it is probably worth taking some private Spanish lessons with a local teacher.

Gato Hunter
10-06-09, 23:57
http://www.amazon.com/Che-Boludo-Gringos-Understanding-Argentines/dp/9872173125

This is a good book. Bring it with you and show it to the chicas after round one, they usually laugh there asses off. Plus its an english lesson for them.