PDA

View Full Version : Shall we have another live sex show?

TejanoLibre
10-06-09, 17:06
Any interest boys?

Could be for Halloween or sooner?

THIS TIME I WILL NOT DEPEND ON OTHERS TO SUPPLY THE GIRLS!

Although what we had turned out to be nice!

We just need about 15 to 20 girls to make it a little more exciting!

My place will be available.

Show, photo shoots, live sex!

Let me know!

The place is just sitting there so we should use it damn it!

TL.

P. S - Alway's ready for a good show!

Ampfofu
10-06-09, 19:07
I will be intown from Nov. 6 to 30.

If you have one int hat time frame count me in.

Gato Hunter
10-07-09, 00:06
Do one over Thanksgiving, from the sounds of it there will be many mongers in town. Including myself.

Hunt99
10-10-09, 11:53
TJ,

You ought to do another "Clarin Experiment." A few years ago eight or so of us mongers rented a three-bedroom apartment for the day, we catered in some food, and then Roxana proceeded to telephone the most promising advertisements posted by chicas in Section 59 of the Clarin, if memory serves we focused on the ones for less than 100 pesos, outcall. And when they arrived, we each took dibs on the ones we fancied. At the end of the day we had a dozen or so arrive, and there were only two or three house pigs in the bunch. Three or four were cutie pies.

An experiment well worth repeating.

Ampfofu
10-10-09, 12:00
That would be fun. I will be in town for the month of Nov.

With 2 other friends I am sure we can all pitch in for this.

Exon123
10-10-09, 14:06
I wasn't there but I remember hearing some of the stories about the adventure. There were more girls there than the Mongers had "Bullets" for, 50 and 100 peso Chica's. And Jackson ran the operation like a concentration camp.

No one could fuck one until he got pictures, he didn't want em all messed up before photograph's were taken. Jackson was the time keeper and each girl was required to strip naked for the hour. Just one hour or they would have to pay overtime.

Well one of them had not been touched and had been there 45 minutes. She asked Jackson, "Times getting short and if someone wants to do anything with me there's only 15 minutes left". As the story goes, Jackson said, "OK, why don't you come over here and Blow Me while your waiting the last 15 minutes"

And of course she did.

Exon.

P. S. Jackson's comments on this would be welcome

Hunt99
10-10-09, 16:55
There were a couple that were so ugly I wouldn't have fucked them with your dick, Exon. And yes, they sat tight, had some buffet and were paid their 100 pesos and went on their way after an hour.

And then there was the pair that got the instructions from Roxana mixed up. Told about the setup, they arrived ready to fuck all eight of us guys. That would have come to a 12.5 pesos fuck per monger. I think they were a little disappointed when we told them that the session was a one-monger-per-chica-for-an-hour deal.