PDA

View Full Version : Are you looking for a nightclub tour in BA?

Tionocturno
10-10-09, 02:36
Hi.

If you are looking for the best nightclub tour in BA, please let me know.

I'm a professional in give you all information about the night in BA. I'm 41 years old and 25 years visiting the best nightclubs and private places in BA.

If you are looking for gorgeous girls and you whant the best in confort, pleasure and experience, please leave a message in my mailbox with your telephone after arrive to Argentina and I will put in touch with you.

See you soon.

Richard

Exon123
10-10-09, 14:11
And just what do you charge for this service Tionocturno.

Exon

MataHari
11-09-09, 15:29
If you want to explore Buenos Aires clubing night life, you might want to start with some exotism at that place:

http://www.malucobeleza.com.ar/galeria.php

Argentine european style beauty allied to brazilian sensuality will fulfill your willdest voyeur dreams. And. If you are attractive and can dance. Who knows. Body language doesnt need words and temperature rise fast in there on Friday nights.

One km away from the Obelisco, Sarmiento 1728.

Gato Hunter
11-09-09, 23:41
Maluco is an interesting place. I went there with a chica once, had sex in the place in the corner and scored a bit of powder, and grass. All in the same night.

Oh and I did not have sex with the girl I went there with, I banged her friend.

TejanoLibre
11-10-09, 20:16
Maluco is an interesting place. I went there with a chica once, had sex in the place in the corner and scored a bit of powder, and grass. All in the same night.

Oh and I did not have sex with the girl I went there with, I banged her friend.The place is a fucking DIVE full of nasty Brazilians and Dominican drug dealers.

Nothing special, no a / c, shitty music and doormen with attitudes.

Low end locals and an occasional tourist type.

But feel free to go and see for yourself.

I have been there various times with and without dates but it's just too loud and too filthy.

Reminds me of Brazil!

TL

PS - I conduct nocturnal sex tours also but I don't take you to places that will pay me a commission based on how much I can make you spend!

Including covers!

Beware when ANY local offers ANY type of service!

Fuck the unknown!