PDA

View Full Version : Looks / menu / service ratings @ BA vs Rio vs Cartagena

Julian Kaye
10-12-09, 20:42
Search didn't pull up anything this specific: I'm kinda particular about the looks, menu, and service a girl provides. Looks must at least be an 8 (I know, it's subjective) More feminine, model type, clean, sweet smelling, she takes some time in front of the mirror, the type you'd consider doing BBFS with, if that helps. Menu must be GFE with DFK, BBBJ, and CIM. Service must be passionate, likes sex, like being with a girlfriend, not a clock watcher.

Do the girls in any city / country fit this description generally speaking? If so, which city / country and why? I know that exceptions exist in every country, but I wonder if there's a general trend. For example: American girls won't do any of those LOL.

For example, I heard that Cartagena (good for first timers as being safe and English friendly) are the most loving because Columbians are like that. (I'm not sure what that means exactly as they didn't elaborate) But I also read they're "earthy" and not as feminine as say, BA girls. I read they also don't do CIM.

I read girls from Rio are more open and liberal about sex, but that meant more willing to do doubles and kinky stuff I don't have a taste for. So maybe Rio girls aren't much better in menu and service than BA girls in terms of what I'm looking for? BA girls are more European-types in terms of looks, which I really dig, but I wonder about the menu and service.

Anybody who's been to 2 or 3 of these cities or countries have observations about the general differences in looks, menu, and service? Are there any girls in any of those cities where you're more likely to get BBFS? CIM? And how about taking videos? Thanks!

Rock Harders
10-13-09, 00:43
Mongers,

I have spent significant time in Rio de Janeiro and several cities in Colombia (Medellin and Cali) and I live in Buenos Aires. I will start by saying that the girls you will meet in Cartagena will without a doubt provide the WORST service you will encounter of the three places. Cartagena is full of hardcore Colombian sharks who look like barbie dolls (good) but will perform just like a barbie doll (bad) Cartagena is tourist central so the girls are used to being little more than assembly line humps for the maximum amount of cash they can extract with the minimum amount of service they can render. The girls in Rio de Janeiro will provide by far the best service of the three cities you mentioned. GFE is standard and the girls are generally interested in enjoyed the "programa". Depending on your personal preferences and willingness to spend money, the quality goes from favela rats in places like Vila Mimosa to stunningly gorgeous, amazing performers at the Centaurus termas. The girls in both Cartagena and Rio have better bodies than the girls in Buenos Aires, but again this depends upon personal preference. Think way more ass and tits. The girls in Buenos Aires are way more "european looking". They also generally have less impressive bodies and are in worse shape than either Rio or Cartagena girls. Performance is definitely better than Cartagena but not as good as Rio. 9/10 girls in Buenos Aires are white or almost white, which may be to your personal preference based on your comments.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Toymann
10-13-09, 04:17
Hey Rock,

Got a question for ya. My buddy Rioman has been to Brazil many times over the past 10 years and we have discussed the pros and cons of Brazillian pussy on occasion (usually while fishing) Rioman loves Brazillian pussy but without hesitation comments that the Brazillian chicas just aren't very good or enthusiastic about sucking cock! A total non-starter for the Toymann I might add!

I have only been with 3 Brazillian chicas in BA but also noticed that Rioman's words rung true with my albeight limited experience. On the other hand, Rioman tells me these Brazillian bitchs are quite enthusiatic in the rack and this makes up for their limited oral skills. He also has mentioned numerous times about the "whole experience" component of brazillian pussy and how many times it's tough to get them to leave. LOLOL.

I know it is unfair to generalize but I'm curious about your comments on the aforementioned subject. Monger on Dude. Toymann

Member #3320
10-13-09, 04:40
Mongers,

I have mongered in all major cities of Colombia and Brazil and have spent significant time in Buenos Aires.

I can say without doubt, the sexual service / GFE is best in Brazil. The only negative factor being the high prices in Brazil, else it wins in all factors hands down.

Colombia is good but DEFINITELY NOT its major cities-Cartegna or Bogota. I found some gems in Barranquilla and Cali but in my opinion both the cities ( Barranquilla and Cali) are v v boring.

That is why I like BA. It provides a good balance/amalgamation in terms of girls, looks, prices, seldom GFE's, co-circular activities for amusement, safety factor etc.

This is purely my view based on my mongering experience in South America over several years.

Rock Harders
10-13-09, 05:49
Toyman,

I was just in Rio this past weekend and I can tell you that the girls I fucked this past weekend (both GDP's and non-pros) were very good at giving head. The girl I fucked at Centaurus in Rio was one of the hottest, most enthusiastic cock suckers I have ever experienced. She was like a rocket sucking my cock and she licked the perineum, balls in mouth, the whole deal. She even insisted upon me getting on top of her and having me tittyfuck / skullfuck her. The non-pro I banged was also extremely enthusiastic about giving head; she was really into it and also licked perineum, balls in mouth and whatnot. I know Rioman personally and I really don't understand why he questions the abilities of the girls in Rio to give quality fellatio.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Julian Kaye
10-13-09, 13:13
Mongers,

I have mongered in all major cities of Colombia and Brazil and have spent significant time in Buenos Aires.

I can say without doubt, the sexual service / GFE is best in Brazil. The only negative factor being the high prices in Brazil, else it wins in all factors hands down.

Colombia is good but DEFINITELY NOT its major cities-Cartegna or Bogota. I found some gems in Barranquilla and Cali but in my opinion both the cities (Barranquilla and Cali) are v v boring.

That is why I like BA. It provides a good balance / amalgamation in terms of girls, looks, prices, seldom GFE's, co-circular activities for amusement, safety factor etc.

This is purely my view based on my mongering experience in South America over several years.Captain -- you said you liked BA because of "...seldom GFE's..."? I suppose you meant you like GFE but BA chicas seldom provide it, yes? So a follow-up question: in your opinion what component of GFE is generally not available in BA?

And I'd appreciate if anyone can say what city one is more likely to find CIM and BBFS, if any at all or if it varies. I've heard a couple of accounts but I'd like to get a broader view from more mongers' opinions.

Also, are the stunners in any city likely to give BBBJ, CIM, or do their menus get more limited the better looking they are? I'm just trying to see whether South American girls are any different than American girls in that respect.

Toymann
10-13-09, 13:25
She was like a rocket sucking my cock and she licked the perineum, balls in mouth, the whole deal. She even insisted upon me getting on top of her and having me tittyfuck / skullfuck her.Toymann may be heading for Brazil in the near future. Thanks Rock for the report. May have to reconsider my feelings about Brazillian chicas. If any of you boys know some good brazillian pussy in BA I'd certainly love a PM. Will trade some argentina private black book stock for a good Brazillian referral. I'll be in town next week! Shunting blood as we speak. LOL. Monger on Dudes. Toymann

Member #3320
10-13-09, 14:36
Captain -- you said you liked BA because of ". Seldom GFE's."? I suppose you meant you like GFE but BA chicas seldom provide it, yes? So a follow-up question: in your opinion what component of GFE is generally not available in BA?

.All components of GFE are very much available in Buenos Aires. However, its not something which happens all the time.

Also, not getting GFE does NOT mean that quality of sex provided is poor. The quality of sex is there but the GFE may or may NOT be there.

You can get CIM, COF as many times as you want in BA. No worries on that. However, like any country in the world, all the girls do NOT do it. So its better to ask before hand.

El Greco
10-13-09, 16:10
Hey Rock,

Got a question for ya. My buddy Rioman has been to Brazil many times over the past 10 years and we have discussed the pros and cons of Brazillian pussy on occasion (usually while fishing) Rioman loves Brazillian pussy but without hesitation comments that the Brazillian chicas just aren't very good or enthusiastic about sucking cock! A total non-starter for the Toymann I might add! With all due respect tell your friend that he is talking nonsence.

Garotas can / will suck your brains off. They can easily get the gold medal in Olympic games for that.

I have been visiting Rio since 1981.

El Queso
10-13-09, 20:30
It's been a few years, and was a helluva lot cheaper and a better dollar / real ratio at the time, but as far as GFE goes in Brasil, I think it's a lot more available and a lot more sincere in there than most of the places I've been in the world, including BA.

In Brasil, I rarely paid for pussy. To me, to begin with, that makes for a lot better GFE. I used to travel to a small town a few hours north of Rio named Macae. Really a shit town at the time (I'm sure it still is) big oilfield base for Petrobras and therefore foreign oil companies that drilled in Brasil. But it had nice beaches (about 45 minutes from Buzios, to which I never made it, as my friends would go down there while I had to work!!), a mile-long strip of shops and restaurants on the beach, and nice places to live outside of town.

My second night in town my first trip to Brasil, some co-workers and I went to a night club on the strip and I saw this gorgeous 5'-7" long-legged beauty with wild hair, dressed in a thigh length, gauzy white dress, dancing samba. Instant erection. She saw me looking at her and came over to dance with me. We left together and I saw her every trip back for about two years. She was an English teacher and taught me a little Portuguese.

On my last trip to Macae, I stayed at a posada on the beach near the strip. My first evening there I found a note on my pillow written in Portuguese. It was from the maid who cleaned my room. I'd seen her that morning down the hall briefly, and what I remembered wasn't bad. Her note told me to leave my door open when I got back if I wanted her company. I did so, and she came in later and sat down and we talked for awhile. She was gorgeous, young, and very willing. I bought her a couple of shirts and took her out to dinner for the month I was there that time and enjoyed myself quite a bit.

I had similar experiences in Vitoria, farther north.

In Rio, I didn't have much of that. A couple of regulars, working girls who went to dinner with me here and there when I enjoyed their company, but when I was in Rio I usually was there for a short time and didn't have much time to spend partying. My assumption would be that GFE with non-paying chicks might be a bit more difficult, but with paying quite doable and still enjoyable.

I had hair at the time down to the middle of my back, drawn into a ponytail. Whether it was in Macae, Vitoria, or Rio, I always had girls coming up to me while I was eating or sitting back drinking, taking in the sites, who would run my ponytail through their hands and tell me how nice it was. When I had to go look for a job and cut my hair, I gave myself great pause before doing it, due to those wonderful memories of Brasil.

Moveon
10-14-10, 14:04
"And I'd appreciate if anyone can say what city one is more likely to find CIM and BBFS, if any at all or if it varies. I've heard a couple of accounts but I'd like to get a broader view from more mongers' opinions."

Try Havana, Cuba. You'll get tenfold what we find anywhere else. And, they are a lot younger,fresher, inexperienced and more eager to please. Unbelievably cheap. It truly is the wild west, but not for those who are used to staying at the Ritz or Four Seasons.

(*) As a footnote, if you travel over there, (esp. in the smaller towns) bring those tiny/little sample bottles of perfume with you. Give 1-2 and you'll get your chica for free just about. The young Cuban girls give new meaning to the term, "girlfriend experience."

El Perro
10-14-10, 14:44
"And I'd appreciate if anyone can say what city one is more likely to find CIM and BBFS, if any at all or if it varies. I've heard a couple of accounts but I'd like to get a broader view from more mongers' opinions. "

Try HAVANA, CUBA. You'll get tenfold what we find anywhere else. And, they are a lot younger / fresher, and more eager to please. Unbelievably cheap. It truly is the wild west, but not for those who are used to staying at the Ritz or Four Seasons.

(As a footnote, if you travel over there, bring those tiny / little sample bottles of perfume with you. Give 1-2 and you'll get your chica for free just about. I'd be interested in hearing more about the current state of mongering in Havana. I used to monitor the Cuba thread on the ISG, but the reports there painted such a negative picture compared to many years ago that I quit reading them. I was there twelve years ago and it was absolutely incredible. Gorgeous girls of every description everywhere. So, do tell here, or I would welcome a PM. Cheers.