PDA

View Full Version : Madaho night

Ctarichok
10-13-09, 18:08
Hi I'm complete newbie no Spanish and average looking dude Was yesterday in Madaho for the 1st time So walk there about 11:30pm Was bout 20 girls on average 5-6 some 7-9 Try to talk with my Spanish dictionary::) Finally got really good looking Brazilian chick named Nicole From beginning she try to rip me off Thank to you I got the price idea::) So she ask for $200 USD I say No Then 20 min later we got deal So My damage was 500 pesos for 2 hours 90 pesos for entrance and 120 pesos for drink

Hope did not pay too much.

BadMan
10-13-09, 19:03
Ctar,

You paid the going rate. I am sure you can get some uglier chicas in there for less (maybe) But the going rate for the best looking chicas in there is $ 500 AR. You did just fine.

Regards,

BM.

Member #3320
10-13-09, 19:08
Hi I'm complete newbie no Spanish and average looking dude Was yesterday in Madaho for the 1st time So walk there about 11:30pm Was bout 20 girls on average 5-6 some 7-9 Try to talk with my Spanish dictionary::) Finally got really good looking Brazilian chick named Nicole From beginning she try to rip me off Thank to you I got the price idea::) So she ask for $200 USD I say No Then 20 min later we got deal So My damage was 500 pesos for 2 hours 90 pesos for entrance and 120 pesos for drink Hope did not pay too much::)How was the sex?

BBBJ?

DFK?

You did not pay a cent extra. That is v much the going rate!

Ctarichok
10-13-09, 19:44
The sex was realy good yes for BBBJ No for anal

Esten
10-14-09, 00:24
Thanks Ctarichok, but I have a question. Did the girl really stay with you for 2 hours? Usually for one chica drink, and 500 pesos, my understanding is you get an hour with the girl and then she returns to the club. Or did you leave the club after 3am so she would not have to return?

And one more question, did you get two rounds of action or did she leave after one.

Member #3320
10-14-09, 00:33
Thanks Ctarichok, but I have a question. Did the girl really stay with you for 2 hours? Usually for one chica drink, and 500 pesos, my understanding is you get an hour with the girl and then she returns to the club. Or did you leave the club after 3am so she would not have to return?

And one more question, did you get two rounds of action or did she leave after one.Ctarichok, we will appreciate if you are very very descriptive in your reply.

Wild Walleye
10-14-09, 02:17
Hi I'm complete newbie no Spanish. Try to talk with my Spanish dictionaryWhat is your first language?

Ctarichok
10-14-09, 13:34
Wild Good call I'm russian

Gato Hunter
10-14-09, 13:39
Some girls are not on the 5 am quitting time. One of my favorita's got out at 3 am cause she has kids.

In reality she walked out and down the block to my apartment for a TLN.

Jaggar
10-14-09, 22:42
MATH!

150$AR Copa para la chica.

400AR$ Plata para la chica.

Costar nada para la entrada.

Vais juntos a su casa para tres horas.

Oral Sexo and Conche Sexo Sin. CONDON.

Suerte.

JAGGAR