PDA

View Full Version : First time going to BA

Give1
10-15-09, 03:04
Whats up ppl.

This is my first post! Heh. Well long story short I will be heading to Buenos Aires on Monday (Oct. 19th) for a long needed vacation (just finished pharm school and landed my first job with CVS which gave me a good sign bonus) and well I always wanted to hook up with a Argentinian girl so I did some research and landed on this site. I was born in Peru (Lima) but my parents moved to America when I was 2 so I'm pretty much americanized except for my brown skin color haha. I just have a couple of questions because this is new and exciting to me.

1) I've been reading some of the post here and looking at some of the pic and wow amazing! But can someone help me with the lingos here? Like why the extra "be" in BJ? (EX:BBBJ) or CIM which I assume means "cum in mouth"?:) If someone can help me with the lingo here by posting common abbreviations used on the site that would be helpful or if its not allowed then plz drop me a PM.

2) How much should I shell out to get a nice hot looking chica? (my version of that is pretty face, nice big ass and decent or big tits I don't care about skin color) keep in mind I have never done this before but I have always wanted to hook up with a argentinian chick.

3) will they do anything? I don't mean like super freaky stuff just like doggy style, bj, anal etc.

4) anyone wanna recommend some fine lookin' chicas?:)

Thanks in advance for the help

Big Travel Guy
10-15-09, 12:05
Whats up ppl.

This is my first post! Heh. Well long story short I will be heading to Buenos Aires on Monday (Oct. 19th) for a long needed vacation (just finished pharm school and landed my first job with CVS which gave me a good sign bonus) and well I always wanted to hook up with a Argentinian girl so I did some research and landed on this site. I was born in Peru (Lima) but my parents moved to America when I was 2 so I'm pretty much americanized except for my brown skin color haha. I just have a couple of questions because this is new and exciting to me.

1) I've been reading some of the post here and looking at some of the pic and wow amazing! But can someone help me with the lingos here? Like why the extra "be" in BJ? (EX:BBBJ) or CIM which I assume means "cum in mouth"?:) If someone can help me with the lingo here by posting common abbreviations used on the site that would be helpful or if its not allowed then plz drop me a PM.

2) How much should I shell out to get a nice hot looking chica? (my version of that is pretty face, nice big ass and decent or big tits I don't care about skin color) keep in mind I have never done this before but I have always wanted to hook up with a argentinian chick.

3) will they do anything? I don't mean like super freaky stuff just like doggy style, bj, anal etc.

Thanks in advance for the helpWell, Give, as for 1) you can start by clicking on the link in the blue bar above that says "abbreviations", and scroll through the posts there until you get to Jackson's from 2005. That will give you all the abbreviations you need. And as for 2) 3) and 4) note the abbreviation "RTFF". Follow that simple piece of advice, and you'll get thousands and thousands of answers, or at least opinions or clues, from hundreds of fellow forum members, to all of your questions.

After doing all that, if you have further queries, you're welcome to PM me, and I'll try to give you useful tips. I'm far from the most experienced or savvy member of this forum, but I know a thing or two, and I'm here to be helpful.

BTG

Slipknot
10-15-09, 12:11
Have a look at the top header of every page and you will see "Abbreviations." Click this and it will show a very complete list of all the "lingo" used in this sport.

As far as what the girl will do, the best way is to contact them by phone, private message, or email, and ask.

As far as price, it varies from girl to girl There are several girls here (Grysel, Sweet Mariana) and also Gysell's privado that are 200 ARS per hour. I would suggest always dealing in Argentine pesos not US dollars. A lot of the girls on Area VIP, another website, are around 400-500 ARS per hour. You might look under the review section to see if anybody has had any recent experience with a particular girl and go from there. Again, I would suggest contacting them and cut your deal. With your native Spanish skills, which I assume you have being from Peru, you should have no trouble, and a possible advantage.

Give1
10-16-09, 03:14
Thanks for the help guys.

Judd
10-16-09, 06:48
In general, the chicas in BA can be very accomodating. If your in town for a short time, you might as well explain what your looking for, and see whose into it.

Good luck!

TejanoLibre
10-16-09, 18:24
Whats up ppl.

Thanks in advance for the helpI can't imagine a girl NOT doing doggy!

Anal Queens Abound!

C. I. M is " de rigueur. "

There are numerous Chicas in our Hall of Fame on this board.

Try:

Grysel - Independent.

Mariana - Indy.

Nichole - Indy. Excellent service!

Gysell's - Privado.

El Templo de Andrea - Privado.

You can also pm me and I will show you the way!

TL.

P. S - I 've been poking a Peruvian chica for weeks. Miked in with an Uruguayan too!

P.S.S - I also perfom architectural walking tours of BA and nocturnal Sex Tours .

Call me .