PDA

View Full Version : Is she worth losing your job, your wife.

Yujin
10-26-09, 23:06
ESPN's Steve Phillips lost his job and his wife filed for divorce for his affair with intern Brooke Hundley. The NY Post has photos of Brooke. I'm not sure I would have jeopardized my job or my marriage for her. If she looked like Megan Fox. YES. Brooke Hundley. NO.

If he was that horny, he should have gone to BA like South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_sports/espn_steve_phillips_in_foul_affair_ThNxYhtWvHq7sgn0vCeRKP?photo_num=11

Gato Hunter
10-26-09, 23:24
She is a horker, he should have gone for Erin Andrews.

Who knows what his exwife looked like though! She may have been better than what he is getting at home.

Schmoj
10-27-09, 00:32
She is a horker, he should have gone for Erin Andrews.

Who knows what his exwife looked like though! She may have been better than what he is getting at home.That reminds me of something I saw a long time ago. Have you guys ever soon a picture of OJs first wife?

Rock Harders
10-27-09, 00:54
Mongers,

This just goes to show you that American women are truly the scum of the universe.

These fucked up slags think that just because you fuck them a few times they obtain some sort of ownership that entitles them to fuck up your life. Luckily I moved to Argentina right out of college. I truly pity my friends who are on the verge of getting married to American women as they are truly playing russian roulette with their assets, their freedom, and their sanity. The feminist movement truly destroyed the quality of life of the male gender in the USA.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

TejanoLibre
10-27-09, 01:23
ESPN's Steve Phillips lost his job and his wife filed for divorce for his affair with intern Brooke Hundley. The NY Post has photos of Brooke. I'm not sure I would have jeopardized my job or my marriage for her. If she looked like Megan Fox. YES. Brooke Hundley. NO.

If he was that horny, he should have gone to BA like South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_sports/espn_steve_phillips_in_foul_affair_ThNxYhtWvHq7sgn0vCeRKP?photo_num=11I know this species:

¨Swinus-Americanus-Sub-Humanous¨

Disgusting American Pig! Short, fat, ugly, agressive, femi-nazi at heart!

I can see it in her face!

Looks like Southern White Trash!

WTF Dude!

Jack off instead!

TL

Sinistra
10-27-09, 01:48
Worth losing your job? No.

Worth losing your wife? Yes! Yes! Oh, God Yes!

Potus
10-27-09, 01:56
I know this species:

¨Swinus-Americanus-Sub-Humanous¨

Disgusting American Pig! Short, fat, ugly, agressive, femi-nazi at heart!

I can see it in her face!

Looks like Southern White Trash!

WTF Dude!

Jack off instead!

TLGotta disgree with you about the southern white trash thing, she looks like a chick from the northeast to me. And she is, she is from Conn.

TejanoLibre
10-27-09, 02:35
Gotta disgree with you about the southern white trash thing, she looks like a chick from the northeast to me. And she is, she is from Conn.You may be correct!

I have been living on PRIME, South American, barely 18 year old pussy for the past 5 years so I guess that I have forgotten what that Yankee Garbage looks like!

Probably has hairy armpits and earth shoes!

There all yours buddy!

TL

Wild Walleye
10-27-09, 12:44
She looks like a low price Privado chica!I don't know the lady but I think I know her type.

Went to school with enough of them. They started to look good around 2:00am (after the desirable, good-looking girls are all gone) You just want to make sure she is not TLN and does the "walk of shame" before sun up, so no one sees her leaving your place.

They don't know the first thing about sexy, because they don't have good role models and are not taught the important life skills like: i) how to look hot, ii) how to not be fat, iii) how to perform garganta profunda, and iv) how to swallow a load with a sexy smile. Otherwise, how could you explain her allowing herself to look like that?

I guess he isn't as big a star as Letterman. What was that old saying? "Never shit where you eat" (especially if she is a pig)

QuakHunter
10-27-09, 12:45
This is not a political statement, but an observation:

Bill Clinton screwed something equally as horrendous and stayed in office.

Steve Phillips is as good of a baseball analyst as there is and ESPN forces him to quit.

What has happened to the American Pastime? And I don't mean Baseball, I mean mongering!

Cornoir
10-27-09, 15:44
In the medieval recreation groups they call those type of women "fuba wuba", stands for Fat Ugly ***** With a Bad Ass Attitude.

They tended to ride their husbands to the ground, could almost swear they wore strap-ons underneath those outfits.

Cornoir

Whiskas
10-27-09, 21:35
She looks like a low price Privado chica!Wearing those silly sandals she does. But I wonder what makes a man to fall so low in life doing a fugly "girl" like that. Even Monica Lewinsky looks desirable compared to her... At least she does with a few tequila shots.