PDA

View Full Version : Aussie in BA!

Elixer
10-27-09, 20:56
Hi everyone,

Just discovered this excellent and entertaining forum. I'm obviously brand new and and going to South America in late December 09. I'm going with a friend but as it turns out he is not joining me until later and I will be spending 5 or so days alone in BA including NYE.

Can anyone recommend any place to go with lots of women (pro and / or no pro) alcohol, sex etc?

Or if anyone wants to meet up I would certainly be open to that.

Thanks!

Young Nave
12-18-09, 01:45
Hey mate,

Wasn't any real intro section so thought I'd say hi on your post too: obviously (given this is my first post) I'm brand new too.

A mate and I are heading over to BA for a week in Jan. Then hitting up Salvador and Rio as a post Uni explore the world and discover as many beautiful women as we can style trip.

Any good places you've been recommended or let us know about any you find?

SmokersRule
12-18-09, 04:27
I PMed you

Hi everyone,

Just discovered this excellent and entertaining forum. I'm obviously brand new and and going to South America in late December 09. I'm going with a friend but as it turns out he is not joining me until later and I will be spending 5 or so days alone in BA including NYE.

Can anyone recommend any place to go with lots of women (pro and / or no pro) alcohol, sex etc?

Thanks!

Cornoir
12-18-09, 08:03
Hi everyone,

Thanks!Send a PM to TejanoLibre and he can accompany you to all the BA hotspots, if you want an all night and into the day chica, I definately recommend the Triangle clubs as they offer a better deal in terms of time with a chica, plus you can also "feel out" a girl talking to her vs. A web girl.

You might also be able to get a few freebies if you play your cards right.

Cornoir

Elixer
12-21-09, 01:41
Hey mate,

Wasn't any real intro section so thought I'd say hi on your post too: obviously (given this is my first post) I'm brand new too.

A mate and I are heading over to BA for a week in Jan. Then hitting up Salvador and Rio as a post Uni explore the world and discover as many beautiful women as we can style trip.

Any good places you've been recommended or let us know about any you find?Hey there,

Are you Aussie? I'll be in BA up until the 6th and then I'm off to Sao Paulo and Rio.

PM me if you're keen to meet for a drink or ten?

Cheers

Sinistra
12-22-09, 14:17
Believe it or not. If you rearrange the letters of Buenos Aires, you can spell Aussie Boner. Just thought you should know.

Young Nave
12-23-09, 07:24
Hey Elixer.

Yep- both from Sydney, you?

Unfortunately we don't get there till the 22nd or something. When you in Brazil till cause we'll be in Salvador for carnival then Rio for a week to recover?

Probably a weird request but is there any type of Aussie expat bar or bar that puts on Australia Day celebrations in BA?