PDA

View Full Version : Who owns the privados?

PendejoLoco
10-29-09, 23:16
I always wondered who owns the privados. I heard rumours that there are a few owners only. Others have said that corrupt policemen are active in the business. Anyone that have some information?

Wild Walleye
10-30-09, 00:41
I always wondered who owns the privados. I heard rumours that there are a few owners only. Others have said that corrupt policemen are active in the business. Anyone that have some information?All of the above plus any number of decent folk trying to make a living.

Exon123
10-30-09, 15:20
Republican's own the privatos.

Exon

Stan Da Man
10-30-09, 17:08
Republican's own the privatos.

ExonI always knew I liked the Republicans. Now I know why. What a great idea for a private / public partnership. If they make this a part of their plank in 2012, they surely will get back on track. Fix the deficit and unemployment, and have some fun doing it. Best idea I've heard in a long time.

Jackson
10-30-09, 17:26
Can you imagine a working girl built to meet government specifications?

Worst yet, can you imagine the level of service we'd get if all working girls were government employees?

Even worse, can you envision a scenario wherein the government decided that the cost of a working girl's services were too high and thus unaffordable to some citizens, and their solution was the "Government Privado Service", which would be a division of the "Government Sex Bureau"

ROTFLMAO!

Exon123
10-30-09, 17:57
Can you imagine a working girl built to meet government specifications?

Worst yet, can you imagine the level of service we'd get if all working girls were government employees?

Even worse, can you envision a scenario wherein the government decided that the cost of a working girl's services were too high and thus unaffordable to some citizens, and their solution was the "Government Privado Service", which would be a division of the "Government Sex Bureau"

ROTFLMAO!This is where you'd insert the "Public Option" so everyone would have good affordable Privato service.

Exon

Schmoj
10-30-09, 22:11
The privados keep raising prices while the Obomination's dollar weakens a little against the peso. We are ''double fucked'', but with no orgasmos!Speak for yourself gramps! Some of us have Euros to burn. Other earn Pesos.

Redhot
11-02-09, 03:55
I always wondered who owns the privados. I heard rumours that there are a few owners only. Others have said that corrupt policemen are active in the business. Anyone that have some information?A girl like me!;)

SteveC
11-02-09, 15:27
A girl like me!;)And good luck to you!