PDA

View Full Version : 2 Robberies in 1 Week!

TejanoLibre
11-02-09, 21:43
I witnessed 2 robberies in 1 week on 9 de Julio about 2 and 3 blocks from the Obelisco each time.

The times were about the same and the robbers were the same 3 cocksuckers!

Here's how they do it:

Time: about 3:30 a.m.

They sit against one of the buildings and wait for an unsuspecting fool to be walking down the middle of 9 de Julio.

Not the avenue itself but down one of the Plazolettas or tree lined, grassy public spaces.

With eagle like vision they spot their prey and spring up from the cement and run towards the poor fucker!

Immediately surround the target, flash a knife and proceed to strip away the jacket, wallet and cell phones!

Then they run accross the avenue and into the neighborhood.

Laughing!

These guys are tall, thin and haggard.

One of them has sort of bleached, blond hair and is an ugly motherfucker over 30 years old.

Or just a crack-head that's 25?

The other 2 are just basic skinny Indians!

I have seen them coming and going each time.

I was 5 feet away walking towards them each time when they sprang up and pounced!

I KNOW that I would have been the target the first time but I was walking with my little girl.

A full-sized, tri-colored Pit-Bull Terrier!

They breezed past me and robbed the guy accross from me.

I actually stopped and watched them do it because I knew something was going on.

One of the cocksuckers had on a street cleaner's uniform so you might let down your guard when you see him!

I have made that walk home down 9 de Julio 500 times at least in the past 5 years.

3:30 to 4:30 a.m between Iberia and Excedra or Vice Versa!

I'm waiting for my turn!

Twice in one week, right under my nose.

Anybody want to go hunting one night?

All I need is a 22 magnum with a silencer and I can kill maybe 3 a day.

Maybe more if I go hunting in some of the other neighborhoods.

Take Care,

TL

Jaimito Cartero
11-03-09, 02:58
At times I've walked that late, but always try not to have much money. Hopefully these thugs will get some divine justice, or move to Puerto Madero where they'll get taken care of.

Wild Walleye
11-03-09, 14:55
I am certain, if we follow our Glorious Leader and engage these misguided, marginalized individuals and try to understand that it is our fault that they behave the way that they do, we can discover the true root causes of their behavior and help them to change their ways. Err. Whatever.

I'd lean towards a more scientific and proven method of behavioral modification, based firmly on the time-honored process of negative reinforcement.

I'd start by picking up a couple new cell phones. I might lean towards the Firestorm 800 (see pic http://www.defensedevices.com/cellphone-stun-gun.html) While it is a little limited on features (I. E. No voice, no texting, no email) it is a little higher power than your average pda (like 800k volts higher) and delivers messages like nothing else.

I could envision the following dialogue:

Mugger #1:"¡Dame tu dinero why tu teléfono!"

Me: "Por favor, tome mi teléfono celular"

Firestorm800:"ZAP!"

Mugger: "aghhh!"

Me: "¿Tus amigos quieren que algo de esto?"

Mugger #2 & #3: "Adiós amigo, hasta mañana"

Me to mugger#1: "Oops, que parecía herida, ¿estás bien?"

Mugger#1: "mumble, mumble"

Me: "¿Si?"

Firestorm800: "ZAP!"

Me: "¿es que mi bota en tu boca? Lo siento. ¿Dónde están tus dientes? ¡Aquí están!"

This might make a good skit. We could perform it in the park near the Oblisco.

I think we discussed this before but does anyone recall the local rules and regs on possessing such devices?

I witnessed 2 robberies in 1 week on 9 de Julio about 2 and 3 blocks from the Obelisco each time.

The times were about the same and the robbers were the same 3 cocksuckers!

Here's how they do it:

Time: about 3:30 a. M.

They sit against one of the buildings and wait for an unsuspecting fool to be walking down the middle of 9 de Julio.

Not the avenue itself but down one of the Plazolettas or tree lined, grassy public spaces.

With eagle like vision they spot their prey and spring up from the cement and run towards the poor fucker!

Immediately surround the target, flash a knife and proceed to strip away the jacket, wallet and cell phones!

Then they run accross the avenue and into the neighborhood.

Laughing!

These guys are tall, thin and haggard.

One of them has sort of bleached, blond hair and is an ugly motherfucker over 30 years old.

Or just a crack-head that's 25?

The other 2 are just basic skinny Indians!

I have seen them coming and going each time.

I was 5 feet away walking towards them each time when they sprang up and pounced!

I KNOW that I would have been the target the first time but I was walking with my little girl.

A full-sized, tri-colored Pit-Bull Terrier!

They breezed past me and robbed the guy accross from me.

I actually stopped and watched them do it because I knew something was going on.

One of the cocksuckers had on a street cleaner's uniform so you might let down your guard when you see him!

I have made that walk home down 9 de Julio 500 times at least in the past 5 years.

3:30 to 4:30 a. M between Iberia and Excedra or Vice Versa!

I'm waiting for my turn!

Twice in one week, right under my nose.

Anybody want to go hunting one night?

All I need is a 22 magnum with a silencer and I can kill maybe 3 a day.

Maybe more if I go hunting in some of the other neighborhoods.

Take Care,

TL

TejanoLibre
11-03-09, 20:00
I am certain, if we follow our Glorious Leader and engage these misguided, marginalized individuals and try to understand that it is our fault that they behave the way that they do, we can discover the true root causes of their behavior and help them to change their ways. Err. Whatever.

I'd lean towards a more scientific and proven method of behavioral modification, based firmly on the time-honored process of negative reinforcement.

I'd start by picking up a couple new cell phones. I might lean towards the Firestorm 800 (see pic http://www.defensedevices.com/cellphone-stun-gun.html) While it is a little limited on features (I. E. No voice, no texting, no email) it is a little higher power than your average pda (like 800k volts higher) and delivers messages like nothing else.

I could envision the following dialogue:

Mugger #1:"¡Dame tu dinero why tu teléfono!"

Me: "Por favor, tome mi teléfono celular"

Firestorm800:"ZAP!"

Mugger: "aghhh!"

Me: "¿Tus amigos quieren que algo de esto?"

Mugger #2 & #3: "Adiós amigo, hasta mañana"

Me to mugger#1: "Oops, que parecía herida, ¿estás bien?"

Mugger#1: "mumble, mumble"

Me: "¿Si?"

Firestorm800: "ZAP!"

Me: "¿es que mi bota en tu boca? Lo siento. ¿Dónde están tus dientes? ¡Aquí están!"

This might make a good skit. We could perform it in the park near the Oblisco.

I think we discussed this before but does anyone recall the local rules and regs on possessing such devices?I want some Mean Green Pepper Spray!

Can someone bring down a few cans of the larger units?

Please!

The stun-gun cell phone would be a riot!

You would have to hand it to the punk with the knife though!

I was going to invent ¨exploding ¨cell phones.

Allow the punk to grab the phone and when he is about 50 yards away I can detonate the charge.

No more fingers!

Small charge will do it.

Blasting caps might do it!

I'm getting ready to put my crime-fighter's gear on and go hunting!

TL

Esten
11-04-09, 00:06
Thanks for posting this detailed and valuable information.

Cornoir
11-04-09, 00:29
This might make a good skit. We could perform it in the park near the Oblisco.What if you filmed a skit like this a la cell phone camera or what not and promoted it via either a you tube like site for BA or even submit it anonymously to the local news. Would it act as a crime deterrent?

If thugs like this see on the news that there is someone out there waiting for them it makes tem the paranoid one on defense.

Personally I can see TejanoLibre walking the streets of BA with a Louisville Slugger in hand with his own soundtrack, kind of like Shaft. If you get caught say you are going to the park to play.

Cornoir

Wild Walleye
11-04-09, 12:56
What if you filmed a skit like this a la cell phone camera or what not and promoted it via either a you tube like site for BA or even submit it anonymously to the local news. Would it act as a crime deterrent?

If thugs like this see on the news that there is someone out there waiting for them it makes tem the paranoid one on defense.

Personally I can see TejanoLibre walking the streets of BA with a Louisville Slugger in hand with his own soundtrack, kind of like Shaft. If you get caught say you are going to the park to play.

CornoirOf course, this film would have a soundtrack scored by Jimmy Page.

The 'skit' on youtube would go viral. The key would to have between 4-6 already in teh can before releasing them.

Wild Walleye
11-04-09, 14:06
Judge: Robber Can Sue Store He Robbed.

NEW YORK (CBS / AP) Apparently in Mount Clemens, Mich. Crime does pay, especially if the people you rob fight back and beat you to a pulp.

A judge has ruled that Scott T. Zielinski can sue the store that he robbed at knifepoint because the employees allegedly shot and beat him on the way out.

Zielinski, who is serving an 8-year prison sentence after being convicted of unarmed robbery for the November 2007 heist at Nick's Party Stop in Clinton Township, Mich. Claims he was chased, shot twice and beaten excessively by three employees after he robbed the store.

The 23-year-old filed a lawsuit seeking $125,000 in April against the store, its owner John Acho and three employees including Acho's brother-in-law Don A. Kallo, and two nephews, Justin Kallo and Johnathan Kallo.

Justin Kallo allegedly chased and shot Zielinski.

Circuit Judge David Viviano ruled this week that the case can move forward but said that although Zielinski is indigent and imprisoned, he must post a $10,000 bond to cover the store and employees' attorney's fees if he loses the case.

Zielinski held up the employees at knifepoint and allegedly threatened to kill them in order to steal cigarettes, liquor and $873 in cash. As he fled the scene he says he was hit twice from three or four shots fired by Justin Kallo as Zielinski fled the Cass Avenue store after the robbery. He claims he was beaten excessively by Justin and Johnathan Kallo.Hmmm, I guess we can blame this on Justin for not being a better shot.

Cornoir
11-04-09, 17:18
"Judge: Robber Can Sue Store He Robbed.

NEW YORK (CBS / AP) Apparently in Mount Clemens, Mich. Crime does pay, especially if the people you rob fight back and beat you to a pulp.

A judge has ruled that Scott T. Zielinski can sue the store that he robbed at knifepoint because the employees allegedly shot and beat him on the way out.

Zielinski, who is serving an 8-year prison sentence after being convicted of unarmed robbery for the November 2007 heist at Nick's Party Stop in Clinton Township, Mich. Claims he was chased, shot twice and beaten excessively by three employees after he robbed the store.

The 23-year-old filed a lawsuit seeking $125,000 in April against the store, its owner John Acho and three employees including Acho's brother-in-law Don A. Kallo, and two nephews, Justin Kallo and Johnathan Kallo.

Justin Kallo allegedly chased and shot Zielinski.

Circuit Judge David Viviano ruled this week that the case can move forward but said that although Zielinski is indigent and imprisoned, he must post a $10,000 bond to cover the store and employees' attorney's fees if he loses the case.

Zielinski held up the employees at knifepoint and allegedly threatened to kill them in order to steal cigarettes, liquor and $873 in cash. As he fled the scene he says he was hit twice from three or four shots fired by Justin Kallo as Zielinski fled the Cass Avenue store after the robbery. He claims he was beaten excessively by Justin and Johnathan Kallo."

Hmmm, I guess we can blame this on Justin for not being a better shot.Okay so the article states that this guy held up the store at knifepoint twice in the text of the article, but he was convicted of unarmed robbery?

Cornoir

Schmoj
11-04-09, 17:27
Okay so the article states that this guy held up the store at knifepoint twice in the text of the article, but he was convicted of unarmed robbery?

Cornoir"Zielinski, who is serving an 8-year prison sentence after being convicted of unarmed robbery for the November 2007 heist at Nick's Party Stop in Clinton Township, Mich. Claims he was chased, shot twice and beaten excessively by three employees after he robbed the store."

It bring up an interesting question, though: How far can you go in self defense. While the guy definitely got what he deserved, legally I don't think you can continue to chase and attack someone after the immediate threat is gone. That bit of fun is reserved for the authorities.

Schmoj
11-04-09, 17:33
Would it act as a crime deterrent?

If thugs like this see on the news that there is someone out there waiting for them it makes tem the paranoid one on defense.It would for me and you, but we aren't the ones robbing people at knife point.

The threat of being caught is hardly a deterrent for anyone who is capable of armed robbery.

It is entirely possible that these guys are working FOR the police if they are working the same area consistently.

Cornoir
11-04-09, 18:58
The threat of being caught is hardly a deterrent for anyone who is capable of armed robbery.Getting caught is not as good a deterrent as getting a broken arm / leg, works for the Mob.:)

As for chasing the robber outside the store getting robbed, bad form as he is now is a public space and subject to public laws as is the store owner since he was in public space as well.

If the guy was still in the store then you can make up whatever story you want. If you want to go after a guy once he is outside get a dog and let him loose.

Cornoir

Schmoj
11-04-09, 19:22
Getting caught is not as good a deterrent as getting a broken arm / leg, works for the Mob.:)Good point!

Wild Walleye
11-05-09, 03:52
Getting caught is not as good a deterrent as getting a broken arm / leg, works for the Mob.:)Along those lines, getting tazed will give one pause. Getting ones teeth kicked in (with an errant kick or two to other strategic parts) immediately after being incapacitated by said taser, will give further pause and a painful recovery.

As for chasing the robber outside the store getting robbed, bad form as he is now is a public space and subject to public laws as is the store owner since he was in public space as well.

If the guy was still in the store then you can make up whatever story you want. If you want to go after a guy once he is outside get a dog and let him loose.To my earlier point, Had Justin spent a little more time at the range he likely could have deployed defensive measures more expediently and efficiently (I. E. He could have felled the dirtbag as he stood in his store, messing with his stuff)

Cornoir
11-05-09, 14:11
Along those lines, getting tazed will give one pause. Getting ones teeth kicked in (with an errant kick or two to other strategic parts) immediately after being incapacitated by said taser, will give further pause and a painful recovery. The only problem with the taser (Although I like that it leaves little evidence and I like to see the electro dance they do) is it is one shot and the robbers were a group of 3.

A good medium range weapon will keep them out of knife range (and fist range) and if you have any combat training you can use a bat to take on 3 guys as long as you cover yourself.

A collapsible baton would be more covert, but a bat says "Don't fuck with me" and in many languages.

If you want to see a bat in action, here is a link to the Deadliest Warrior: Yakuza vs. Mafia, and watch the baseball bat test, nasty.

Cornoir

Wild Walleye
11-05-09, 15:57
A collapsible baton would be more covert, but a bat says "Don't fuck with me" and in many languages.I am on record as a fan of the baton:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?p=386168&highlight=baton#post386168

I probably lumped all stun guns under the Tazer umbrella using the term tazed. I would be willing to bet that the two other maggots would see their amigo writhing in pain on the ground and would not take the chance that the model of stun gun you have is only good for one pop (many, like good providers, support multiple pops)