PDA

View Full Version : Reccomended incall chicas in San Telmo

Ntisithoj
11-03-09, 04:15
San Telmo is amazingly bereft of working girls (or do I just not know where to look? So I am looking for recommendations of chicas I can call at 2 AM who make house calls because I don't want to schlep all the way to micro-central. Obviously, I want recommendations from people who have chicas they use and like. I'd rather not experiment in my apartment. Cost is also a factor. None of the Jankee rates, please. Something in the $200 pesos range (including taxi) mas o menos.

Thanks all

Argento
11-03-09, 10:13
San Telmo is amazingly bereft of working girls (or do I just not know where to look? So I am looking for recommendations of chicas I can call at 2 AM who make house calls because I don't want to schlep all the way to micro-central. Obviously, I want recommendations from people who have chicas they use and like. I'd rather not experiment in my apartment. Cost is also a factor. None of the Jankee rates, please. Something in the $200 pesos range (including taxi) mas o menos.

Thanks allYou will do OK with the girls from Uruguay 343. They are in your budget. Check them out on gonzanos.com.ar.

Remember one factor. At times they have some stray girls there who are not on their published list and they would prefer them for outcall. Don't go for it as the one time I did, it was a house pig and a dud f u c k.

Argento

Ntisithoj
11-03-09, 11:01
You will do OK with the girls from Uruguay 343. They are in your budget. Check them out on gonzanos. Com. Ar.

ArgentoNot exactly San Telmo, but thanks for the referral anyway.