PDA

View Full Version : Arriving tonight

Suckerfor
11-06-09, 16:19
I'm flying in late tonight and staying in microcentro for a few days. Have had a look at a few linked websites, but am a bit worried about artistic license with adverts and safety in general.

Any suggestions for a first timer in BA. Looking for a little fun sat and Sunday. Most likely in the afternoon or late evening.

I get by ok in Spanish, but am in no way fluent.

Thanks in advance.

TejanoLibre
11-06-09, 18:09
I'm flying in late tonight and staying in microcentro for a few days. Have had a look at a few linked websites, but am a bit worried about artistic license with adverts and safety in general.

Any suggestions for a first timer in BA. Looking for a little fun sat and Sunday. Most likely in the afternoon or late evening.

I get by ok in Spanish, but am in no way fluent.

Thanks in advance.Welcome to BA!

Call me and we can get together at my resto-bar on Cordoba and Suipacha in the Micro-Centro. (Cordoba 945)

The place is closed so I'm not always there unless I'm meeting one of the AP members or just hanging out with friends and hookers.

I've been here about 5 years and I am fluent in Spanish and BULLSHIT!

Take Care,

TL.

156 116 4254 cell.

4 381 2145 Home.

P. S - Cell phone would be the best way to communicate.

I may go to a singles party at the gym after 10 pm. NO HOOKERS.

If you call my house allow it to ring a lot!

Any of the AP guys are welcome to call me.

Cornoir
11-06-09, 18:40
Hang out with TL as he knows the best low key spots to hang out in and he is a good guy, a little wild sometimes though. He even might drag you to a rave on the weekend.

A pound of salt is need for the web adverts, those photoshop guys are good down in BA (and I am in the Graphics biz)

For the daytime hit Gysell's and night time hang out with TL and hit the Triangle area, I had some good times with TL at Hook.

Cornoir