PDA

View Full Version : Need some Colombia advice

Big Travel Guy
11-10-09, 11:55
On my next trip to South America, I may have a quick (2-3) day gap and will be near Colombia, so I was thinking of trying to hop over there for a short stay.

I'm mostly going just to catch a glimpse of the place, add it to the ol' "countries visited list". My goals are, in order: 1) to have a pleasant tourist visit, 2) safety, and then 3) to practice "the hobby" if I get a chance to do so without getting wacked.

I was thinking of Cartagena, if I only have a chance to go to one city. From my understanding, it fits 1) and 2) pretty reasonably. But I have read some posts here, and I am lead to believe that mongering there, while possible, if not all that great.

Anyway, if anyone has any recommendations or comments, from general advice (like, what city to go to) or very specific (names and addresses of clubs or locales where you can get laid, as well as restaurant or hotel recommendations, etc. I'd really appreciate it. Also, maybe someone knows a helpful link in other countries' internet sex guides where I could surf for some 411.

I don't mean to clutter up a BA discussion forum with this, and I'm sure Jackson will justifiably banish this post to some far away thread, so if anyone takes a minute to respond, maybe it'd be better to send me a PM.

Thanks in advance,

BTG

Mbronzini
11-10-09, 12:15
I agree with BTG. I would like some info on Columbia also. Safety first. I have a dear friend who would like to visit Columbia but I am not too keen. Advice would be welcomed. Mb

Ricker
11-10-09, 14:07
On my next trip to South America, I may have a quick (2-3) day gap and will be near Colombia, so I was thinking of trying to hop over there for a short stay.

I'm mostly going just to catch a glimpse of the place, add it to the ol' "countries visited list". My goals are, in order: 1) to have a pleasant tourist visit, 2) safety, and then 3) to practice "the hobby" if I get a chance to do so without getting wacked.

I was thinking of Cartagena, if I only have a chance to go to one city. From my understanding, it fits 1) and 2) pretty reasonably. But I have read some posts here, and I am lead to believe that mongering there, while possible, if not all that great.

Anyway, if anyone has any recommendations or comments, from general advice (like, what city to go to) or very specific (names and addresses of clubs or locales where you can get laid, as well as restaurant or hotel recommendations, etc. I'd really appreciate it. Also, maybe someone knows a helpful link in other countries' internet sex guides where I could surf for some 411.

I don't mean to clutter up a BA discussion forum with this, and I'm sure Jackson will justifiably banish this post to some far away thread, so if anyone takes a minute to respond, maybe it'd be better to send me a PM.

Thanks in advance,

BTGJust like there is this site "ARGENTINA PRIVATE", Jackson also has the 'INTERNATIONAL SEX GUIDE" site that details every country including lots of info on Colombia.

Why not take a looksy there and nearly all your questions will be answered.

Olivos
11-10-09, 14:42
Been to Cartagena. As long as you stay within the walls of the Old Town, you're pretty safe. Walk the streets around the square Plaza de los Coches, after about 10.00 pm there's loads of girls standing on corners, with looks from 6 to 7/8 I'd say. They'll ask 80000 pesos, but if you insist you only have 40000 pesos they accept. (thinks that's about 20 US) enjoy

WhiteCat
11-10-09, 20:21
CTG is fun and if you are going for sure PM me and I'll give you some info.

Gg

Quick78
11-11-09, 20:22
I have some friends from Cartagena who occasionally try to convince me to go there instead of be. A. I haven't yet, but I've done some research on it.

The only club they keep bringing up is one called 'PLEYBOY'. My friend tells me he managed get two chicks from there at 120,000 pesos. Which is around 60-70 U. S.

Another one, went to see some strippers perform at a different club, said the show they put on was insane, but too pricey to bring take out.

Hope that helps

Member #3320
11-11-09, 21:48
I have spent some good time in CTG.

I will not recommend it as a mongering destination!

Its a great place to meet non-pros though. I had a very good success rate there.

However, I will not recommend it for mongering.

In my opinion, Cali or Med or Barranquilla are all better bets for mongering.