PDA

View Full Version : New baby

Modelo Vip
11-10-09, 17:48
I'm a magazine model, 24, speak very good English. Only outcalls in Capital Federal, your hotel or apartment. Send me an MP to learn more if you're interested.

Besos to you all

Baby.

Jaimito Cartero
11-10-09, 19:47
Labeling the thread as New Baby, will make guys think you're a Milkmaid.:)

Jackson
11-10-09, 19:52
Greetings everyone,

I've deleted a couple of recent posts whose intention was to goad Alexia into publicly posting her prices and services.

My intent is to put a stop to these "How much of a puta are you?" type of questions whose only purpose is to titillate the prurient interests of the poster, some of whom apparently get their thrills by challenging chicas into publicly "admitting" what they do.

I'm terminating these pointless degradations.

If you want to know what she will do and / or what she charges, then contact her.

After you have had a session with her, you are welcome to write about your experience in all its detail.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jackson
11-10-09, 19:53
I'm a magazine model, 24, speak very good English. Only outcalls in Capital Federal, your hotel or apartment. Send me an MP to learn more if you're interested.

Besos to you allHi Modelo Vip,

You are welcome to participate in the forum and promote your services. Many girls here have received a lot of business from the forum members, and I am sure that you will be equally as popular.

However, I have one requirement: You must post at least one photo showing your face. This is to avoid "bait and switch" scams being played on the forum members.

You may be fully dressed or fully nude in your photo, whichever you prefer, but it must show your face.

Jackson

TejanoLibre
11-10-09, 20:24

Besos to you allYou should not limit yourself to Capital Federal because there are a lot of men from this site that may live in the provincia like San Isidro, Tigre, Martinez, Olivos, etc.

These guys have as much or more of what you are looking for.

MONEY!

I'm sure you would not want to limit your income due to extreme laziness.

Or lack of desire to travel 30 fucking minutes.

Too lazy to travel equates to too lazy to be a great fuck!

Now try again if you'd like.

Welcome to the board baby!

TL

Modelo Vip
11-10-09, 21:01
It's a question of security, not of lazyness. I would be willing to travel further once I know the gentleman.

Besitos

You should not limit yourself to Capital Federal because there are a lot of men from this site that may live in the provincia like San Isidro, Tigre, Martinez, Olivos, etc.

These guys have as much or more of what you are looking for.

MONEY!

I'm sure you would not want to limit your income due to extreme laziness.

Or lack of desire to travel 30 fucking minutes.

Too lazy to travel equates to too lazy to be a great fuck!

Now try again if you'd like.

Welcome to the board baby!

TL

TejanoLibre
11-10-09, 22:02
It's a question of security, not of lazyness. I would be willing to travel further once I know the gentleman.

Besitos.I almost understand dear,

However; criminals, rapists, serial killers, psychos also live in Capital Federal.

Also, you are most likely going to be mistreated by an Argentine and NOT by an American from this board!

Still, it's your life and not mine so I almost understand.

If you have any doubts about a potential client you can ask one of us if we know the guy and what he's like.

Have Fun!

TL

Modelo Vip
11-11-09, 00:16
You're right, one can never be careful enough. Thanks a lot for your piece of advice and your help. I'll count on that.

Besitos.

Baby.

I almost understand dear,

However; criminals, rapists, serial killers, psychos also live in Capital Federal.

Also, you are most likely going to be mistreated by an Argentine and NOT by an American from this board!

Still, it's your life and not mine so I almost understand.

If you have any doubts about a potential client you can ask one of us if we know the guy and what he's like.

Have Fun!

TL

Wild Walleye
11-11-09, 17:45
Modelo:

Are you Chanel or do you work with Chanel?

I look forward to meeting you.

Thanks,

WW

Harvey Dent
02-21-10, 19:20
Hi everyone,

I was in BA for business for three weeks and had the chance to meet up with some lovely ladies that were well recomended from this site and TL's own good advice. I wanted to give a positive XP regarding my visit with Baby, who goes by Modelo Vip here.

I don't know how much detail to go into or what is considered good manners for this forum so I will keep it short. If you have questions I don't answer, I'd reccomend either getting in touch with me, or better yet, with Baby herself, who is very good with communication about the details.

The visit:

I had originally seen Bella (also from this forum) and since she was leaving on 09 Feb. I asked if she could recommend anyone to me since she was a great XP as well. She told me to call Baby / Modelo Vip as soon as I could and told me how to get in touch. I had emailed Baby a few days before I wanted to see her to arrange a good time, and we finally were able to connect late at night on Friday. I had mentioned to her that I was specifically interested in oral and kisses and she said that would not be a problem. When she came to my flat, I was happy to see a fresh faced and pretty girl without the fakeness of some of the other pro-chicas I had been seeing earlier in the week (I find its a preference to see those types of girls - fake tits, too much make up, stuck up attitude. Sometimes you want that, but this time I was looking for a girl next door) Baby has a great real figure with a nice ass and pouty lips.

I had planned for only a one hour visit to my flat but I quickly added a second hour once Baby was on her knees sucking on me. The chica has some amazing skills. Wet long, deep BBBJ with no loss of suction and no hands. Fucking incredible. The first hour was went in all positions and angles and I popped hard. The second hour for the most part was me sitting back in my chair smoking a cigarette and watching Baby give me a slow intense deep BBBJ until I popped again. I felt weak in the knees and totally spent when she cleaned up and we said our goodbyes. Unfortunately work kept me busy so I wasn't able to see her again before I left for home last week.

If you have doubts about this one, I suggest you take this advice and get in touch with her ASAP. You will not be disappointed!

Summary: Amazing cock sucker with an ass you can ride for hours. An amazing lay and makes you feel like she's very much into it too.

Red Raider
02-22-10, 05:13
You're right, one can never be careful enough. Thanks a lot for your piece of advice and your help. I'll count on that.

Besitos.

Baby.Can you post a picture and contact number / email Please

AllIWantIsLove
02-22-10, 12:33
Can you post a picture and contact number / email PleaseJackson asked her to post a photo a while back, but so far as I can see she has never complied.

I assume you can contact her via PM.

Bob

BadMan
02-22-10, 17:07
It's the same girl who was posting on here before. The 40 year old girl with the " life of a puta " blog.

I pm'ed her in November and she told me she was the same Chanelle.

Here are her pictures.

http://diariodeunap.blogspot.com/?zx=e2b6ab35b4215987

As Chanelle, she advertised as being a 38 year old chica. In her new incarnation as modelo vip she's 24.

Go figure.

BM

Pervy Sage
03-09-10, 19:37
So. How old is this baby?

Correct me if I'm wrong. Did I read 40 years old baby?