PDA

View Full Version : One night only 29th Nov. Advise please!

Mikeloveswine
11-17-09, 20:13
Unfortunately only in town for one night. Can anyone suggest sure fire best night out venue / s for best chicas and fun. I am English however do speak Spanish so no language barrier.

WhiteCat
11-17-09, 21:37
Go to Blacks and blow two loads. One being your wallet.

TejanoLibre
11-17-09, 23:36
Unfortunately only in town for one night. Can anyone suggest sure fire best night out venue / s for best chicas and fun. I am English however do speak Spanish so no language barrier.Unfortunately it will be a Sunday night dude!

You better line up some real chicas like the one that almost out-fucked me last night!

23 years old and from Formosa!

Almost Paraguayan!

More about her later boys!

Sunday night in BA huh?

Maybe Newport?

Lavalle V. I. P for sure!

Fuck about 5 of them in a row!

Black will be a waste of time and money.

Forget La Madelein or Orleans!

Old has beens and never weres!

Send me a pm and I will line you up a sure couple of things!

Try Grysel on this board.

She uses the name Lovedrop.

Highly recommended and ALWAYS on time.

TL

Gato Hunter
11-18-09, 00:17
I would go to Madaho's if I had only one night and bang a dancer. That's my opinion.

If you want ill be in town on the 29th ill take you and be your wingman. I get the VIP treatment.

Also, NEVER, EVER tell a chica that your only in town one night. Tell her you just got in and in town for a month looking for a regular.

Cheers!

I Jags
11-18-09, 05:29
I am headed to Argentina for a month for the first time looking for an apt. Seeing AC / DC in two weeks. Can anyone give me the best area in general to look? Restaurants, nightlife, taxis. Thanks.

So much info here I know but it's almost to much.

I Jags
11-18-09, 05:37
One other thing, why are all the apartments I see listed in different sites in dollars instead of pesos?

Exon123
11-18-09, 12:44
I am headed to Argentina for a month for the first time looking for an apt. Seeing AC / DC in two weeks. Can anyone give me the best area in general to look? Restaurants, nightlife, taxis. Thanks.

So much info here I know but it's almost to much.Ac, Dc humm, I'd look for a place in Constitution, I think you'd feel right at home there.

The prices are in dollars because there renting to English speaking tourist, The Arges live here and don't rent short time apartments.

Exon

Mikeloveswine
11-19-09, 13:54
Thanks for advice guys. Think will start at Cutty Sark and go on to Madahos. Can anyone give me address of Cutty Sark and what is a decent hotel in Recoleta that is chica friendly for one night?

TejanoLibre
11-19-09, 18:33
Thanks for advice guys. Think will start at Cutty Sark and go on to Madahos. Can anyone give me address of Cutty Sark and what is a decent hotel in Recoleta that is chica friendly for one night?Forget Cutty Sark unless you like sundried, sunbaked 55 to 65 year old woman that will fuck you for a drink!

There are NO woman at Cutty!

It is just a local's pick-up bar for has beens and never weres!

Old drunken smokers.

Try Newport and Madaho's as they are blocks apart.

TL

I Jags
11-20-09, 06:15
Ac, Dc humm, I'd look for a place in Constitution, I think you'd feel right at home there.

The prices are in dollars because there renting to English speaking tourist, The Arges live here and don't rent short time apartments.

ExonOK thanks. Not sure where Constitution is or what that meant. I think they sold out 3 shows the 2nd, 4th, and 6th however. I will look it up. I was thinking Palmero was the best spot.