PDA

View Full Version : Alejandra from Hook's. MUST HAVE!

TejanoLibre
11-18-09, 01:35
Killer girl and killer ride!

Better known as Ale . Ask for ¨ La Hermosa de Formosa . ¨

She came by my resto about 9:30 last night and after a few beers we decided to go and grab some shitty Argentinian food on Lavalle.

Walking distance.

Anyway, she explained that if the chicas arrive at Hook to work their shift after midnight they are fined 1 chica drink or $50.00 pesos so she decided to just hang out with me all night.

I had my Pit-Bull with me so she and I had to walk to my house because most cabs won't give you a ride if you have a ferocious looking dog with you!

We arrived at my place and took a few ¨Love Drops¨to get the show on the rode!

Goddamn, never fails!

She forced me to give her a full body massage while she was buns up baby!

Motion Lotion number 9!

The girl loves a great massage and a long tounge in her tight butt at about the same time!

What a nice, open minded, 23 year old country girl!

Not a Porteña C·U·N·T with a shit attitue!

She is from Formosa, Argentina.

Closest thing to a Paraguayan.

The people from up there are super friendly and down to earth.

Most have between 10 and 14 brothers and sisters.

Country folks.

Thick, kissable lips. Both pairs!

The color of her pussy and ass like I like my lomo.

Perfect pink and purple with a little bit of natural brown tan.

Who knows if it was the drops, me or the girl but the sex was like a perfect, nasty and ultra horny girlfriend!

About 5ft. 7 inches, killer dark hair and beautiful naturally dark, indigenous skin.

Very nice breasts with a lighter tone of tan to them.

Zero complaints really.

Well, maybe one.

She would not quit sucking my dick while I was coming and she actually grabbed my hand and kept me from pulling her mouth off of my tool!

Excruciatingly sensitive blast-off either due to the drops, the 4 hour session or her vacuum like blow-job!

Shit!

She is a MUST HAVE!

Absolute repeat on a daily session if I can wing it.

Anyway, she is in BA by herself (her and her ubiquitous daughter) and she wants to travel for the X-Mas holiday to Formosa.

So W. W. J. D?

What would TL do?

Although I met her at Hook's it's in my best financial interest to do what we did last night or see her before or after she works her shift.

My strong suggestion is for you boys to go and meet her at Hook's from mondays thru thursdays or I can ask her if it's o. K for you guys to call her on her cell phone for some special delivery before she goes to work.

I have had 3 cameras stolen so I don't have any pics but who cares?

I'm usually up for Hook's or you can just call her I guess?

Highly Recommended!

My New Favorite!

She is going to be my receptionist at the resto when I re-open and maybe I can train her as a waitress too.

Oh yeah, she will be available for take-out!

Man I really hate to share my favorites!

What a nice, super sexy face when your looking down at her and kissing her full lips!

Another complaint:

She forces you to D. A. T. Y!

Twisted my arm!

Take Care,

TL.

P. S - The holidays are coming and the chicas are going!

MataHari
11-18-09, 22:07
Over enthusiastic, no price, no picture: I say S. H. I. L. L!;o)

Nice to find out you found some funds to restart lalliance, it s always been a nice place to start or end a night in the triangle with a friendly welcome.

So, what was the damage, except for the feeling of being raped by an amazone from the rio Paraguay?

The peruvian blonde I met there last time seemed like a jewel too, but her skin contact was soo much warmer and softer.

TejanoLibre
11-18-09, 22:14
Over enthusiastic, no price, no picture: I say S. H. I. L. L!;o)

Nice to find out you found some funds to restart lalliance, it s always been a nice place to start or end a night in the triangle with a friendly welcome.

So, what was the damage, except for the feeling of being raped by an amazone from the rio Paraguay?I ran out of time to edit my post last night.

Anyway, I paid her $200.00 pesos and I did tell you that I have had 3 cameras stolen so I do not have any pictures!

I would like to snatch this girl out of the biz and lock her up or chain her to my bed!

$200.00 should do it but your mileage may vary according to weather and driving conditions.

Or driver's errors!

Speak Spanish, rap like a mummy and give her a real back massage first!

Then you will be happy!

TL

Esten
11-19-09, 00:23
give her a real back massage first!Why waste valuable fucking time on a goddamn massage?

Sorry, couldn't resist.;)

TejanoLibre
11-19-09, 20:15
Why waste valuable fucking time on a goddamn massage?

Sorry, couldn't resist.;)That's My Favorite Line Man!

When I give the massage the clock is not running!

Unless it happens to excite and lubricate them as intended!

I just want them L. S. G 'd!

Lubed, Sprawled and Gyrating!

Catching wood!

Good Wood!

Damn Women!

TL

Gauntlet77
11-19-09, 20:35
Sounds like a gem.

I just got back to BA after an absence of 8 months. With the inflation I see in the cost of living here, she seems too good to be true for only 200.

I'll try to give her a roll and report back.

BTW, anything else good at Hook?

TejanoLibre
11-20-09, 21:38
Sounds like a gem.

I just got back to BA after an absence of 8 months. With the inflation I see in the cost of living here, she seems too good to be true for only 200.

I'll try to give her a roll and report back.

BTW, anything else good at Hook?The Peruvian sisters just moved out of my pad and they are in Mar Del Plata for a month.

Right now Ale is by far the best girl!

Blows away the sisters!

$200.00 was a bit of a deal due to the dinner before the feast!

Again, your mileage may vary but so far nobody has complained!

Just call her and get her before she goes to work!

FRESH!

You need to speak Spanish.

Tell her I sent you and she will do the rest!

Take Care,

TL

Robertdu
11-26-09, 03:03
The Peruvian sisters just moved out of my pad and they are in Mar Del Plata for a month.

Right now Ale is by far the best girl!

Blows away the sisters!

$200.00 was a bit of a deal due to the dinner before the feast!

Again, your mileage may vary but so far nobody has complained!

Just call her and get her before she goes to work!

FRESH!

You need to speak Spanish.

Tell her I sent you and she will do the rest!

Take Care,

TLCan you give me her cell phone?

TejanoLibre
11-26-09, 17:26
Can you give me her cell phone?Try this number:

15-6593-9306

She should be in Micro Centro this evening but she will be with US during the afternoon.

Take Care,

TL

Miami Bob
11-27-09, 07:23
Ale knows TL well prior to doing the dirty deed. TL is for all practical purposes argenitne and I'm not.

It took quite bit of baloney to get her down to 200 pesos and I lead out exactly what I wanted and expected--gfe, bbbj and lots of carinos-----I was more interested in time and the illussion of romance than 50pesos.

Takes her home and begin kissing her in the elevator: I do not kiss with an open mouth--I did not specifically request this--but gave an explanation of the gfe that I was looking to find. I road the elevator bvack down and gave her 20 pesos and cab fare to get back to where I found her. She asked to talk to me and I said ok-----we expalined the gfe and she asked questions--and said thaT SHE ALWAYS ACTS LIKE A GIRL FRIEND--so we road back up to my apart and took a shower together where the action started.

I aggree with TL--this girl knows how the dick operates and how to extract the maximum pleasure when she handls it. She was stil uptight. Soooooooooooooo time for at liitle dining at the "why" and power toys which frightened her and first until she started moaning and bucking. We let her go first--maybe she'll relax and go with the flow. She had a screaming O when she almost fell off the bed.

OK it's my turn. She almost go the leche during the first ten minutes---I had to pull away from the talented mouth and tongue--she knows how to suck and DT--8 to 9 on the MB scale. Saved the leche and god did we fuck. This is when the big screming O came. We kept going and going--this girl does like the in dick in her pussy. We stopped after her big O she wanted to rest and a tried the TL massage thinking this a good session it's not really late I'll other her some extra$$ to stay if she makes any move to leave--this the cellular alarm or an alarm in her head went off--it was 1 hr and 10 minutes in and she wants to leave---I have a hard-on and no leche yet. I did truly stop myself to make this last--that was not her fault, but come on. She had a huge screaming orgasm and lots of moaning and twisting"dios mios". I olffer her anothe 200 to spend more time and get me off and do carinos--a part of the gfe for me---she had to leave and got dresses----while while I have a hard the size of the empire state building going on and she won't even finish me with her mouth. She insisted that a baby sitter was waiting for her and gave me a long obvious bull shit stiry when she could have finished off in the 10 minutes of baloney that she gave me as excuses.

I might repeated because she has a wonderful pussy and mouth and not make the same mistake of really doing her first--she was up tight and my usual solution for a girl with a decent reputation who is uptight is a solid orgasmic base and then I will get their best moves. This did not work with her, she actually left me witha hard on and kissed me good bye.

I had a mixed experience--attractive girl with good skills and I'm left with a hard-on. Clock watcher? Paying back for almost kicking her out when she refused to kiss me? I'll never know? I might try her again because she is a great fuck and knows how to do a good solid bbbj.

Thank god that I had actually gone to checkers the night before with exxon and met the only girl there under 40 who was actually doable from my point of view. Text message and 100 meters away is a milf who could compete on the argentine olympic bj team. Another tale from the city that never sleeps. I am writing this report at 6am having met a late 30's woman who would rather be the only sexy girl at checkers pub than the oldest girl at newport. There is actual a woman working checkers who looks pretty good with her clothing off---exxon can't be wrong all the time! Good night boy and hello to all you folks in sex prison---myt last encounter in sex prison before coming to ba was witha very pretty mid 20's blonde.

Who did not: kiss, do bbbj and used a latex glove to massage my joint.

To be fair to ale, when I aqm having too much sex, there are times that I can be a bit difficult to get off--I deal with this by kkeeping there orgasmic and having a deep pocket when required--unless they are offensive.

Ale is not a very skilled gatita, even thought she has the basic skill set. The more mature woman had no issue and got a nice tip and a bottle af perfume and was thrilled and thanked at least three times and tried to invite herself back for the next day. Ale with 10 minutes in her talented mouth woulkd have earned the highest rating in the 150 pesos class. She is not really a 200 pesos girl. Jasmine and layla are much better providers and in a completely different league. The late 30's milf made sure I was happy and guaranteed a repeat.[she brought me up and took me down and back up again for a very long time until the was an explosion] Ale, I just don't know? She has the making of a top girl--immature, dumb, no chemistry with me, really had baby sitter problems and had to leave at 1:30am-- I just don't know if I care enough to find out.

TejanoLibre
11-27-09, 21:55
Ale knows TL well prior to doing the dirty deed. TL is for all practical purposes argenitne and I'm not.

It took quite bit of baloney to get her down to 200 pesos and I lead out exactly what I wanted and expected--gfe, bbbj and lots of carinos-----I was more interested in time and the illussion of romance than 50pesos.

Takes her home and begin kissing her in the elevator: I do not kiss with an open mouth--I did not specifically request this--but gave an explanation of the gfe that I was looking to find. I road the elevator bvack down and gave her 20 pesos and cab fare to get back to where I found her. She asked to talk to me and I said ok-----we expalined the gfe and she asked questions--and said thaT SHE ALWAYS ACTS LIKE A GIRL FRIEND--so we road back up to my apart and took a shower together where the action started.

I aggree with TL--this girl knows how the dick operates and how to extract the maximum pleasure when she handls it. She was stil uptight. Soooooooooooooo time for at liitle dining at the "why" and power toys which frightened her and first until she started moaning and bucking. We let her go first--maybe she'll relax and go with the flow. She had a screaming O when she almost fell off the bed.

OK it's my turn. She almost go the leche during the first ten minutes---I had to pull away from the talented mouth and tongue--she knows how to suck and DT--8 to 9 on the MB scale. Saved the leche and god did we fuck. This is when the big screming O came. We kept going and going--this girl does like the in dick in her pussy. We stopped after her big O she wanted to rest and a tried the TL massage thinking this a good session it's not really late I'll other her some extra$$ to stay if she makes any move to leave--this the cellular alarm or an alarm in her head went off--it was 1 hr and 10 minutes in and she wants to leave---I have a hard-on and no leche yet. I did truly stop myself to make this last--that was not her fault, but come on. She had a huge screaming orgasm and lots of moaning and twisting"dios mios". I olffer her anothe 200 to spend more time and get me off and do carinos--a part of the gfe for me---she had to leave and got dresses----while while I have a hard the size of the empire state building going on and she won't even finish me with her mouth. She insisted that a baby sitter was waiting for her and gave me a long obvious bull shit stiry when she could have finished off in the 10 minutes of baloney that she gave me as excuses.

I might repeated because she has a wonderful pussy and mouth and not make the same mistake of really doing her first--she was up tight and my usual solution for a girl with a decent reputation who is uptight is a solid orgasmic base and then I will get their best moves. This did not work with her, she actually left me witha hard on and kissed me good bye.

I had a mixed experience--attractive girl with good skills and I'm left with a hard-on. Clock watcher? Paying back for almost kicking her out when she refused to kiss me? I'll never know? I might try her again because she is a great fuck and knows how to do a good solid bbbj.

Thank god that I had actually gone to checkers the night before with exxon and met the only girl there under 40 who was actually doable from my point of view. Text message and 100 meters away is a milf who could compete on the argentine olympic bj team. Another tale from the city that never sleeps. I am writing this report at 6am having met a late 30's woman who would rather be the only sexy girl at checkers pub than the oldest girl at newport. There is actual a woman working checkers who looks pretty good with her clothing off---exxon can't be wrong all the time! Good night boy and hello to all you folks in sex prison---myt last encounter in sex prison before coming to ba was witha very pretty mid 20's blonde.

Who did not: kiss, do bbbj and used a latex glove to massage my joint.

To be fair to ale, when I aqm having too much sex, there are times that I can be a bit difficult to get off--I deal with this by kkeeping there orgasmic and having a deep pocket when required--unless they are offensive.

Ale is not a very skilled gatita, even thought she has the basic skill set. The more mature woman had no issue and got a nice tip and a bottle af perfume and was thrilled and thanked at least three times and tried to invite herself back for the next day. Ale with 10 minutes in her talented mouth woulkd have earned the highest rating in the 150 pesos class. She is not really a 200 pesos girl. Jasmine and layla are much better providers and in a completely different league. The late 30's milf made sure I was happy and guaranteed a repeat.[she brought me up and took me down and back up again for a very long time until the was an explosion] Ale, I just don't know? She has the making of a top girl--immature, dumb, no chemistry with me, really had baby sitter problems and had to leave at 1:30am-- I just don't know if I care enough to find out.Hey Miami Bob!

Great review!

I'm glad that you were able to meet her.

Yes, she does have a problem with the babysitter.

This past week she was forced to miss work for 3 days due to the fact that she could NOT find a babysitter.

Last night's sitter is a new sitter and may not have been willing to work over-time.

That's my guess.

I just can't see a girl saying ¨No Thanks¨ to a few hundred pesos at 2 in the morning unless she has a very GOOD reason.

Damn children!

As to leaving you high and dry:

I have known many girls that lose their interest in having sex once they have gotten off themselves.

It's a tricky deal at times.

Do you blow your's and forget about the girl's needs or do you make her climax and hope to be compensated?

I have always tried to follow the exchange rate down here:

TL gets off once every 3.8 times that the Chica blows!

Oh yes, things always get better with practice.

If you ever repeat with ANYONE the best thing to do is to set down all the ground rules ahead of time.

I think that the girl has a lot of potential but she is very young and inexperienced.

The last thing that I want is a cigarette smoking woman that has been over-fucked for the past 20 years !

That´s why I prefer young , tight and beautiful over old , sagging and sun-baked .

Shit , she does´nt even smoke !

With time she should turn into a top-notch M. I. L. F.

Maybe 20 more years!

Take Care,

TL

Argento
11-27-09, 22:18
Hey Miami Bob!

Great review!

I'm glad that you were able to meet her.

Yes, she does have a problem with the babysitter.

This past week she was forced to miss work for 3 days due to the fact that she could NOT find a babysitter.

Last night's sitter is a new sitter and may not have been willing to work over-time.

That's my guess.

I just can't see a girl saying ¨No Thanks¨ to a few hundred pesos at 2 in the morning unless she has a very GOOD reason.

Damn children!

As to leaving you high and dry:

I have known many girls that lose their interest in having sex once they have gotten off themselves.

It's a tricky deal at times.

Do you blow your's and forget about the girl's needs or do you make her climax and hope to be compensated?

I have always tried to follow the exchange rate down here:

TL gets off once every 3.8 times that the Chica blows!

Oh yes, things always get better with practice.

If you ever repeat with ANYONE the best thing to do is to set down all the ground rules ahead of time.

I think that the girl has a lot of potential but she is very young and inexperienced.

The last thing that I want is a cigarette smoking woman that has been over-fucked for the past 20 years!

That's why I prefer young, tight and beautiful over old, sagging and sun-baked.

Shit, she does'nt even smoke!

With time she should turn into a top-notch M. I. L. F.

Maybe 20 more years!

Take Care,

TLI sought of get a 'shill' feeling here. She was supposed to be at my place tonight at 6. A no show. Maybe a little unreliable or a little late. But her phone was turned off and she had my number. Good looking chica but a waste of space.

Argento

Miami Bob
11-27-09, 23:40
TL--I love you guy and appreciate that you what to help out this girl, but please keep it real guy.

Ale is not independant--she works out of hook--and she is 2 for 2 in leaving a bad taste in argento and bob's mouth. She is a selfish, immature provider who has potential and is blowing it. TL you gave her the opportunity: as in you can lead a horse to water be you can't make her drink. She needs a few years fucking 8 guys a day and leaving with 250 pesos after the fees and house cut to apprecaiate the opportunity that you are giving her to up-grade her act.

She is a great lay. Too bad that she is immature. She knows you and is comfortable with you. I am a john and she made sure when she left that I felt like a john=150 pesos max trangle girl. I paid 200 and didn't cum. She is not newport caliber material--she needs more time in the bush leagues and she might turn out to be a late bloomer.

Today, pass on her, but keep an eye on the reviews and we will likely see improvement.

TL--Instead of shilling her--exlain to her the differnce between a 150 pesos girl and a 300 pesos girl. She called me twice today and I told her I was too busy. I would love to fuck her again-- she is good, but I don't want to have a simular experience again. If she wants to build an AP following, she needs to remember that every client is important and that we all talk to each other---treat one like shit and she loses ten other customers.

Toymann
11-28-09, 02:26
My brother Bobby! You so should have known better than to go with a TL chica. Shill! Shill! Shill!

In lieu of your previous spotless record, your monger card will be revoked for only the weekend. LOL. I have tried to tell you many times but apparently it fell on deaf ears! Get the stink off by rolling Layla or Carla till your dick falls off. My most sincere condolences.

Happy Mongering All,

Toymann

Tatshea Travel
11-28-09, 10:17
Miami Bob, Argento, excellent reports!

I was curious about this girl but now completely take her out of my list!

Exon123
11-28-09, 13:09
I was a witness to some of this at the Thanks Giving party.

The girl in question worked Miami Bob with such skill he became puddy in her hands. In fact Jackson, Jackpot & myself were making side bets on just how long Miami Bob would resist before they left to go and Fuck. She looked fairly "Doable" but I would have passed not gambleing on wasteing an Orgasm until I knew the Chica better.

The second girl TejanoLibre took to the party was more interesting. She was all over me when she came into the room and seemed to know me. It wasn't until all the ladies had left the party that the Chica did a couple strip shows and everyone was "Finger Fucking " her. It was then she informed me we'd done a TLN 6 or 7 years ago which I'd truly forgoten about. (I must leave quite an impression)

Anyway, I left about 1:00 am, went to "Checkers Pub" and pulled the same "Mudura" I'd had the night before and had a "Handjob" some "FingerFucking" and "Beso's" before I put her back on the street to walk back to Checkers.

This was all good but it ruined my session with Marian the next day since I could not finish, (Sperm Management)

Exon

TejanoLibre
11-29-09, 05:05
I sought of get a 'shill' feeling here. She was supposed to be at my place tonight at 6. A no show. Maybe a little unreliable or a little late. But her phone was turned off and she had my number. Good looking chica but a waste of space.

ArgentoI should not even bother recommending girls because what may work for me may not work for everyone else.

Everyone is different.

The girl has a REAL problem with the lack of a decent babysitter.

Or any sitter at all.

Missed 4 days of work and I guess she missed a session with Argento.

I told her to find a babysitter and to pay her well enough so she won't disappear.

Shill?

I wish I was payed for every girl that I provide!

I do it everyday!

I have NEVER been paid a commission of any type.

Sounds fair though due to all the time and energy that I have to put into the deals at times.

Translations, phone calls and text messages.

It's all positive MONGER KHARMA!

I get it back in many ways.

Nice friends, etc.

Take Care,

TL

P.S - Also , you should NEVER write a working girl off for being late or for missing an appointment .

Missing an appointment is a CARDINAL SIN but when the girl lives in BUMFUCK and does not have a cell phone signal in her neighborhood it´s a bit more understandable .

Plus , what do you expect from a 23 year old Argie Hooker ?

On time ? Under budget ?

I personally can over-look some things if everything else is right .

Looks , personality , sex appeal .

If the girl is a HARD-ON FACTORY then I´m always going to recommend them boys !

TejanoLibre
12-02-09, 19:49
I sought of get a 'shill' feeling here. She was supposed to be at my place tonight at 6, a no show. Maybe a little unreliable or a little late. But her phone was turned off and she had my number. Good looking chica but a waste of space.

ArgentoArgento my dear old friend!

I must ASSUME that your Spanish speaking abilities are exceptional after living here for so many years, however; I was with Alejandra last night and I asked her why she stood you up.

She informed me that YOU had asked her if it was O. K to call her at 6 pm and she said YES.

She understood it as if you were going to call her at 6, not that she was supposed to be there at 6.

She also claims that she has no idea where you live so she could not have stood you up.

Anyway, NEVER believe a chica if she says that she speaks English.

Or understands it.

She only speaks Spanish.

And yes, I must agree with Miami Bob that Simone from New Port just OOZES sex all over the place!

Full-on plastic surgery queen, poster child for the Plastic Surgeon's Society of BA but she is smoking hot!

You don't get that with this 23 year old chica from Formosa but you do get a very atractive and reasonably young girl for a fair amount of pesos.

Can't allow someone to post untruths or misunderstandings about someone that I RISK my reputation on and take the time and expense to introduce to OUR friends.

Thanks,

R.

Who knows what happened.

Argento
12-02-09, 20:38
Argento my dear old friend!

I must ASSUME that your Spanish speaking abilities are exceptional after living here for so many years, however; I was with Alejandra last night and I asked her why she stood you up.

She informed me that YOU had asked her if it was O. K to call her at 6 pm and she said YES.

She understood it as if you were going to call her at 6, not that she was supposed to be there at 6.

She also claims that she has no idea where you live so she could not have stood you up.

Anyway, NEVER believe a chica if she says that she speaks English.

Or understands it.

She only speaks Spanish.

You don't get that with this 23 year old chica from Formosa but you do get a very atractive and reasonably young girl for a fair amount of pesos.

Can't allow someone to post untruths or misunderstandings about someone that I RISK my reputation on and take the time and expense to introduce to OUR friends.

Thanks,

R.

Who knows what happened.For the simple record. She had my business card with my telephone numbers and my address. That was given so she knew where to come to and a contact telephone nunber. We had a discussion on the barrio and whether it presented a problem. My Spanish may not be as suave as yours but for the record, I have lived here for a combination of 6 years, and have been coming here for 20 years. No doubt about it that my Spanish is not well accented, but it has been good enough for the time periods stated, for me to run a successful business, which is more than we can say for those that want to pass judgement. As an aside, she sent me a text message last night apologizing for her behavior. And even though I was sure of the arrangement, I have had enough experience with Argentinos to always confirm the arrangements. Her cel was switched off. So just run your comments past me again so I can be certain where I was at fault, because I fail to see what I did that was wrong. I only made the post to follow up Miami Bob's. As I said at the time, a good looking chica but flakey.

Argento

TejanoLibre
12-02-09, 20:58
For the simple record. She had my business card with my telephone numbers and my address. That was given so she knew where to come to and a contact telephone nunber. We had a discussion on the barrio and whether it presented a problem. My Spanish may not be as suave as yours but for the record, I have lived here for a combination of 6 years, and have been coming here for 20 years. No doubt about it that my Spanish is not well accented, but it has been good enough for the time periods stated, for me to run a successful business, which is more than we can say for those that want to pass judgement. As an aside, she sent me a text message last night apologizing for her behavior. And even though I was sure of the arrangement, I have had enough experience with Argentinos to always confirm the arrangements. Her cel was switched off. So just run your comments past me again so I can be certain where I was at fault, because I fail to see what I did that was wrong. I only made the post to follow up Miami Bob's. As I said at the time, a good looking chica but flakey.

ArgentoI too have your business card and I noticed that your address is printed on it but that does not mean that a Chica is going to look at it and notice it also!

I explained to her that you were unhappy and that it was in her best interest to apologize to you.

I'm glad that she has taken the initiative to track you down.

I have never heard you speak Spanish that's why I assumed that it was good enough to do business down here.

My Spanish is good enough but my business management skills are atrocious!

I'm glad that you talked to her and I hope that you get the opportunity to FUCK HER BRAINS OUT!

Take Care,

R

Miami Bob
12-02-09, 22:52
If you don't cut the baloney, I am going to counter-post negative for your every positive. There is enough info up for every one to make a decision on their own.

I love you guy, but you are out of control. This chica will make or break herself. Don't post f / u everyday. It is too much!