PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys! Look what I found.

Shelvy Boy
11-18-09, 03:26
Hi everyone, I haven't wrote for a while. I've been so busy and sick. I had faringitis last week, so.

But, about 3 weeks ago I discovered, (in www.masajes.com.ar) an spa, that is in the SARMIENTO.st and URUGUAY.st area, in wich i found this girl:
http://www.masajes.com.ar/vip68/index.html

She's little but her service can wakes a dead man. Believe me, her service includes ALL, the massage and the "relax".

She's SSSOOOO HHHHOOOTTTTT. During the massage, she turns you out so slowly. And then, in the less spected moment. She turns you on like an F-86 engine is post-combustion stage.

The flat is very clean and quiet, the bathrooms are in excelent conditions as same as the officies.

So, any question, call her (it's a private aparment / spa) or send me a PM.

If you are gonig to go, call until 12:30 AM, 'cause, there're other girls, but I guess she's the "general's silver bullet", 'cause after 13:00 hs she's always busy. Very.

I don't know if I can mention the prices, but believe me, they're very affordable. Any way I repeat you, any question. Send me a PM.

C-U-ZOON.

Hope have helped you.

Exon123
11-18-09, 12:29
Are you getting a piece of the action Shelvy Boy?

Exon

Schmoj
11-18-09, 16:41
Are you getting a piece of the action Shelvy Boy?

ExonSounds like it to me. If he can't mention prices why mention it at all.

MataHari
11-18-09, 16:56
I don't know if I can mention the prices, but believe me, they're very affordable. Any way I repeat you, any question. Send me a PM.250 p for half an hour quoted on the phone, this is far from being cheap, especially for a massage.

Shelvy Boy
11-18-09, 18:02
250 AR$ HALF HOUR! IMPOSIBLE; NNNOOO. That means that it changed the owner, 'cause about three week ago, the preices were 100 ar$the massage, and 80$ the relax- - - ->180 ar$ total.

Those 250 AR$ HALF HOUR shoked me out. I'm gonna try to go this Friday and see what's going on with the prices.

By the way, I hope you accept my apollogies for this misunderstanding.

SEMPER FI!