PDA

View Full Version : Just to say thanks

Baldii
11-25-09, 17:12
Hi guys,

Well I wanted to say thankyou for this site, I have been coming to BsAs every 2 weeks for the past year, sitting on my own in a hotel room, reading about how great this city is, and not doing a damn thing about it!

Mainly because every time I went out, I was sat in some poxy bar on my own, not sure of where or how to meet up with the chicas,

Somehow, by a miracle, I found this site, and now I am itching to get back over there to have some fun (I'll be there this Friday)

So thanks again for everyone that has posted, given tips and advice,

I hope to be writing some reviews in the near future.

Baldii

Rev BS
11-25-09, 23:52
Hi guys,

Well I wanted to say thankyou for this site, I have been coming to BsAs every 2 weeks for the past year, sitting on my own in a hotel room, reading about how great this city is, and not doing a damn thing about it!

Mainly because every time I went out, I was sat in some poxy bar on my own, not sure of where or how to meet up with the chicas,

Somehow, by a miracle, I found this site, and now I am itching to get back over there to have some fun (I'll be there this Friday)

So thanks again for everyone that has posted, given tips and advice,

I hope to be writing some reviews in the near future.

BaldiiJust paying doesn't guarantee a good / great experience. Take your time and make sure you feel the "vibes" when choosing the chica. Then, it's up to you to create the experience. Buenos suerte.

Jaimito Cartero
11-26-09, 00:38
Make sure you read the reports, as there are many different types of chicas in BA. Many lean towards the Paraguayanas of late, but almost all of them are pretty good.

You can spend $200 an hour, or $20 an hour and not notice much difference.