PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods Attacked by his Wife

El Alamo
11-28-09, 14:21
If this doesn't qualify as stupid I don't know what does. This is exactly what Mrs. Woods should be dreaming of. Tiger involved with another women.

Keep track of Tiger's assets, document his womanizing and then wait until Tiger's big paycheck days are over.

Then, bingo, divorce and at least half of a billion dollar fortune.

I think I am going to contact Mrs. Woods and offer my services as financial advisor and procuror of toyboys such as Exon, Sydney and Jackson.

Jackson
11-28-09, 14:42
I think I am going to contact Mrs. Woods and offer my services as financial advisor and procuror of toyboys such as Exon, Sydney and Jackson.After running this forum for the past several years, I'm certainly ready for a new career.

Jackson

Exon123
11-28-09, 17:55
Mrs. Woods is very, very Doable, I have seen the naked pictures of her, and now the rumor is Tiger is "Porking" another woman.

Exon

Whiskas
11-29-09, 03:12
How true is the rumor that Tiger was attacked by his missus who scratched his face with her fingernails after hearing he was porking some chick and then she nearly destroyed his escalade truck using a golf iron?

Gato Hunter
11-29-09, 16:23
Its getting some traction.

I think that they started fighting, she scratched him, he said fuck this I'm outa here. She smashes the back window during the escape with the golf club, this distracts him and he hits the tree and face plants into the steering wheel.

The story that she broke out the back window to get him out makes little sense, most would have broken the rear door window and unlocked the front, or the passenger side and crawled over.

I also love the fact that rich assholes can tell the police when and how they will talk. This reminds me of that skit on the Dave Chapelle show with the drug dealers getting white collar treatment and the opposite for the white collar crime.

El Alamo
12-01-09, 17:48
This just gets worse. The line of women claiming Tiger had affairs while married is getting longer.

There is a message here somewhere. Something to the effect that fucking every cheerleader in the NFL is OK until you get married. It is still OK if you want to kiss your endorsement income good bye.

Maybe Tiger should have been neutered the day he was married. At least his accountant thinks so.

Master J
12-04-09, 23:15
I have been a big follower of this breaking news story because it shows to me that a guy can have everything in the world and still let pussy lead him in the wrong direction. While not trying to judge him it puts him in the same category as Clinton, Letterman, Governor Sanford, Gary Hart, and many more. Elliot Spitzer, and many more.

All of these guys had everything going in their favor and the sweet smell of fresh tang made them infamous for all of time to remember them for.

In this case Tiger who to me had a squeeky clean image, great sponsors, and the top athelte in his field, it makes him really no better than any guy pulling one on his mate. Again, not judging, just observing that it indeed makes him very human.

I do not think this will fade away quietly as he is such a high profile guy and there seems to be so more to know about what has happened here.

Curious to see where the sponsors go on this one. Put a new meaning to a Woody. My East coast buddies say he may not play again because the gallerys in golf can be brutal. It's in the other whole every time he swings!

At least he had good taste.

My real feeling are one of sadnness for the break up of any family. I truly feel for the pain this has caused his loved ones and always for the children.

Cowpie
12-05-09, 01:27
Instead of "Just do it" it should be "Just do er"

Wild Walleye
12-05-09, 23:07
I think the story is off, but I saw that Tigers wife could walk with $300MM. Another report had it that until certain stuff that hasn't happened yet (I. E. Married for 10 yrs) she can't get more than $10MM. The larger number might be what she could get if Tiger agrees to renegotiate the pre-nup or if they bust the pre-nup and she gets half.

I am all for doing what is right. But, giving her a second chance to gouge an eye out, ain't worth $290MM.

Master J
12-06-09, 03:39
When the dust settles he will far surpass any USA settlement " if "she goes the divorce route. I was glad to read they are getting marriage counseling.

What has to factored in is what he will be putting up for hush money to the NY socialite and to others who come out of the woodwork.

Any comments if any of his sponsors will drop him or not renew?

http://www.hollyscoop.com/mel-gibson/mel-gibson-to-pay-largest-divorce-settlement-in-history_19903.aspx

Gato Hunter
12-06-09, 22:04
The renegotiation of the prenup is the big WTF.

He should cut his losses and bang lots of girls and just pay child support.

He is paying a girl to love him. Many of us know how well that one works out in the end.

BTW I am in London and just banged a snaggletooth from Kentishtown. 100 quid.

Member #4112
12-07-09, 00:35
Guys, you know the women are throwing the pussy at him left and right when he is on tour, you just can't blame him for taking them up on it. Like any of you whoredogs would turn it down, yea right!

Since he has a prenup in the mix, ditch the ***** - pay child support - take all the free pussy you want and don't look back. The only thing the little woman loves is his wallet, same as here except his is a lot fatter! As long as he keeps his game up the endorsements (where the real money is) will keep coming. Just don't go OJ on her.

Whiskas
12-07-09, 01:55
Where's Tiger's self confidence? He's acting like a chump! He could have 50 times more and better pussy and he's choosing to literally cut his nuts and hang them in his missus pearl necklace. If he doesn't leave a woman who tried to hurt him (literally, with a golf iron) he deserves each and every misfortune that comes afterwards.

I thought this man hand some brains in his skull. Maybe I was wrong. I read he's an accountant so he should know when it's time to cut your losses.

Master J
12-07-09, 03:05
Here's number 4 Jamie Jungers Las vegas?

About the prenup I think you can throw it out the window. My argument would be that he did not fulfill his end of a worthy husband as outlined on page blah blah balh.

And why would she want to be Tigers ex wife when Tigers wife would have more perks. I say she is staying.

Read over the weekend that the sponsors are "sticking behind our guy". It seems the companies behind Tiger are male brand companies and it is the male audience that is their customer. As most posters have stated they have no problem with him straying.

And why did his stable wait to come out after the accident. Did anyone every believe or hear this was going on before? Not one bellhop, driver, golfer knew of this before?

Much more to come out on this one.

Sportsman
12-07-09, 03:17
BTW I am in London and just banged a snaggletooth from Kentishtown. 100 quid.100 pounds for a shag? Why don't you hop on a flight on Ryan Air to Frankfurt next Sunday and join me in FKK Oase? I gurantee you won't be disappointed.

Damman
12-07-09, 16:22
For me it is mind boggling how he (Woods) was able to maintain his golf game and squeaky clean public persona with all that was going on in his life: secret mistresses / wife. The guy's stress levels must have been off the charts. Woods' acting skills far exceed his golfing abilities. You could not make this saga up. The three hundred million dollar tryst. Crazy.

Wild Walleye
12-08-09, 03:41
Seems wifey is moving out. The same woman who allegedly assaulted him with a dangerous, if not deadly weapon (bad move on her part visa vi the pre-nup). If there was an assault, it will be his 'get out of jail for free card' (or in his case probably $20-50 million). Not sure how long one has to file charges but, I suspect that will be his trump card. Depending upon her level of greed (and that of her attorneys (sorry Bob and other esteemed members of the bar), we might never hear about it again.

As for how he got away with it for so long, we should all be thankful no one knows who the f*&% we are.

Whiskas
12-08-09, 11:51
Seems wifey is moving out. The same woman who allegedly assaulted him with a dangerous, if not deadly weapon (bad move on her part visa vi the pre-nup) If there was an assault, it will be his 'get out of jail for free card' (or in his case probably $20-50 million) Not sure how long one has to file charges but, I suspect that will be his trump card. Depending upon her level of greed (and that of her attorneys (sorry Bob and other esteemed members of the bar) we might never hear about it again.

As for how he got away with it for so long, we should all be thankful no one knows who the f*&% we are.Indeed, I think this might be his winning card, this could force her to settle without the flashlights of media since stories about her abusing him could come out. On the other side he can't afford being tough on her or he might lose some of his endorsements. As you say 20 to 50 mill seem like a reasonable exit fee.

With his talent for secretly doing multiple coochie I think Tiger could easily work for MI6, CIA et al.

Exon123
12-08-09, 12:42
I vote that Jackson makes Tiger Woods a "Senior Member" of the board.

I think we could all learn from his experiences.

Exon

Member #4112
12-08-09, 13:23
Latest Tiger joke at the office –

Tiger Woods is no longer a Tiger, now he's a cheetah.

I work with a bunch of women and they find this very funny. They don't much like my take on the situtation (ditch the b**** and move on)

Talk about cutting remarks, the black women in my office are mad at him because he doesn't go after black women only white - talk about racist!

Amantelondres
12-08-09, 14:09
Exon, if Tiger joined the board you can be sure that prices would go up!

Member #4112
12-08-09, 15:26
Sidney - we are talking about women here, women who are going on about Tiger's little fling (s) Believe me it would be like walking into the lion's den to try to "explailn" anything on a rational basis about this situtation with them. As far as the 1/4 black, from their point of view he looks black so he is black - don't confuse the issue with facts!

I've been employing most of these women for several years now and take it from me when it comes to something like this - its like the 50's - duck and cover!

Whiskas
12-11-09, 03:45
The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses. Sharpton claims that the lack of African-American women among Woods' harem will have a negative affect on the black community, specifically young black girls.

"Why is it that a man who calls himself black can't bring himself to cheat on his wife with a black woman?" said Sharpton, speaking to a group of supporters in Harlem. "What does it say to young black girls everywhere when you pass them over? Shame on you, Tiger Woods. What would your daddy say?"

What's next? Old Al promoting crack hoes?

An old joke about the Rev, which expresses my feelings for him.

If you had Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin and Al Sharpton together and you had a gun with two bullets, Who would you shoot?

Al Sharpton, Twice!

El Alamo
12-13-09, 16:36
This seems inevitable. Living with Tiger is probably like sucking on a lemon. He probaby is as much fun as watching paint dry.

However, she could have thought this through. When she discovered Tiger's affairs she should have realized the best course was to do nothing. Stay away from Tiger and have a lot of headaches or always be on the rag. Tiger would have no problem with this.

No more blow jobs. Tiger might have problem with this but Tiger has been married for 5 years and probably hasn't had a blowjob since their honeymoon.

Get good legal advice. Document Tigers assets and womanizing. Then wait until Tiger's fortune is in the BILLIONS.

Then pull the trigger.

In the meantime I would be willing to procur toyboys such as Jackson, Exon and Sydney (or anybody else with 13 inch dicks) to satisfy her animal needs.

Master J
07-03-10, 18:37
Curious that no one posted Tiger's settlement with Elin at $750,000,000. I beleive that's 3/4 of a billion dollars, way surpassing Michael Jordan.

Worth It?

Whiskas
07-04-10, 03:09
Curious that no one posted Tiger's settlement with Elin at $750,000,000. I beleive that's 3/4 of a billion dollars, way surpassing Michael Jordan.

Worth It?And I thought it was Tiger the one who was screwing. Silly me! Just curious, how much is the total of his (former) fortune?