PDA

View Full Version : Dermi's in BA until Sunday 6th

Dermi
11-28-09, 17:44
Going out this afternoon to appreciate the Recoleta area. Let me know of interesting places to visit tomorrow - Sunday!

Exon123
11-28-09, 17:46
Going out this afternoon to appreciate the Recoleta area. Let me know of interesting places to visit tomorrow - Sunday!Go to the Polo match.

Exon

Dermi
11-28-09, 17:59
Hi Exon,

Was thinking about that since several people have mentioned the Polo to me. Can you tell me if theres any particular dress code and also what I have to do to get tickets.

Dermi

Canardly
11-28-09, 19:07
I'm planning to go to the Polo tomorrow, PM me if would like to come with me.

Dermi
11-28-09, 22:02
Thanks for the invite but had the good fortune to meet a nice young argentinian girl and we're having lunch tomorrow.

I've heard Polo next Saturday is a bit special. Should I plan for that?

Canardly
11-29-09, 02:00
Hey no problem I can take rejection.

I found my Polo date after extensive imterviewing in my favorite coffee shop.

She is "de raices nobles" in Paraguay, and 'tiene experiencia como arcera in Polo so I feel she will be a producive team member. I've hired her to dress up in her best dress and heels and let's mingle with the other aristocrats'at Hipodromo. I hear Prince William will attend.

Meet principessa Lidia and me outside the royal box after the end of the second chukka!

Dermi
11-29-09, 14:19
Sounds like you've got an idylic day ahead.

Guess I need to identify this favorite coffee shop of yours so I can find another chica 'de raices nobles' and teach me all there is to know in Polo.

Hope all goes well for you

Canardly
11-29-09, 17:17
Thanks - Polo is cancelled, those pussies don't play in the rain.

Hope lunch was satisfying.

Sinistra
11-29-09, 18:31
Pussies? I have 8 horses. Two have injured tendons and are out of action for the season. Both times it happened playing on wet ground. My horses cost about $10,000 each. Theirs cost 10 times that. I was laid out for 2 months once when a horse slid out from under me on the wet ground. In short bursts these ponies hit 60 km / h while all the time players are pushing and elbowing each other.

Polo is one of the most dangerous, full-contact sports and it's played at high speeds. I'm always covered with bruises and injuries of one sort or another. Playing high-goal polo on wet ground is not just dangerous, it's insanity.

thanks - Polo is cancelled, those pussies don't play in the rain.