PDA

View Full Version : Michelle

Exon123
11-30-09, 14:03
One of my all time favorites.

Red headed Michelle formally from Excedra,.

A bunch of us were out to dinner last night and we ran across Michelle.

Well, one thing lead to another and Michelle spend a TLN together.

She looks beautiful, is a true "Professional", very, very highly recomended.

She's asked me to post her telephone number, 15-5059-1323 and say's she's been working out of Legenda why Castelar at Cordoba & Esmaralda and Suipache.

She works there from 4:00 pm until 5:00 am.

Exon

Gato Hunter
11-30-09, 14:17
I am glad she caught up with you last night! It was very late.

TejanoLibre
11-30-09, 21:59
One of my all time favorites.

Red headed Michelle formally from Excedra,

A bunch of us were out to dinner last night and we ran across Michelle.

Well, one thing lead to another and Michelle spend a TLN together.

She looks beautiful, is a true "Professional", very, very highly recomended.

She's asked me to post her telephone number, 15-5059-1323 and say's she's been working out of Legenda why Castelar at Cordoba & Esmaralda and Suipache.

She works there from 4:00 pm until 5:00 am.

ExonThis C+U+N+T told me just the other day that she HATES the American SEX TOURIST and that she does not need them in any way!

That she prefers locals!

That we should go back to where we came from!

That locals are better clients and that the AP clients are cheap motherfuckers!

So do you think that she was sincere?

TL

P.S - Just go ahead and ask her about the conversation !

Gato Hunter
11-30-09, 22:03
She was nice to me last night when I talked to her.

This was also while she was on a date with the guy standing right there.

Exon123
12-01-09, 02:06
This C+U+N+T told me just the other day that she HATES the American SEX TOURIST and that she does not need them in any way!

That she prefers locals!

That we should go back to where we came from!

That locals are better clients and that the AP clients are cheap motherfuckers!

So do you think that she was sincere?

TL.

P. S - Just go ahead and ask her about the conversation!I've been doing Michelle for 5 years sge tells me, I'll do her again, Shes real Value.

Exon

TejanoLibre
12-01-09, 03:22
I've been doing Michelle for 5 years sge tells me, I'll do her again, Shes real Value.

ExonI know that she has numerous admirers and that she has a supposedly gifted box with majic muscle control but she HATES the Americans that she calls SEX TOURIST!

If she catches me on a bad day I will probally go off on her and put her in her place!

I hope that does not happen.

I will try to avoid her and be a nice guy!

TL

Miami Bob
12-03-09, 15:24
TL.

You promote a third rank skank and bad mouth one of the known hookers with a heart of gold in town. Whether or not you find her attractive is a question of taste open to debate and personal preference.

Name calling and nasty stuff should be avoided. This a site for sexual tourists or people who come for other reasons and share info about sex---so what else is new. Out of all the gatas in BA you picked the wrong one to bad mouth. Does the skank pay you off with sex everytime that you post about her. Or is it true love.

I suggest that you have your skank girl friend pay michelle 300 peos for a long hour of etiquette leasons and you might wish to audit the class.

I have not been with michelle for a number of years, but I know a class act when I see one--irregardless.

Of whether or not you personally might find her attractive.

Exon123
12-03-09, 15:41
I'm in total agreement Miami Bob.

I've known Michelle for 5 years or more, she's a friend of mine, its not all about sex. She's a very hard working good provider and a true professional.

Exon

TejanoLibre
12-03-09, 17:58
TL,

You promote a third rank skank and bad mouth one of the known hookers with a heart of gold in town. Whether or not you find her attractive is a question of taste open to debate and personal preference.

Name calling and nasty stuff should be avoided. This a site for sexual tourists or people who come for other reasons and share info about sex---so what else is new. Out of all the gatas in BA you picked the wrong one to bad mouth. Does the skank pay you off with sex everytime that you post about her. Or is it true love.

I suggest that you have your skank girl friend pay michelle 300 peos for a long hour of etiquette leasons and you might wish to audit the class.

I have not been with michelle for a number of years, but I know a class act when I see one--irregardless.

Of whether or not you personally might find her attractive.I can only repeat the conversation that I had with Michelle about 10 days ago.

She HATES the Sexual Tourist Types!

Maybe she is honest and sincere with a few of you boys like Exxon and Yourself but she hates the rest of us.

Her MAIN reason is that she thinks that the Sexual Tourist will NOT pay her more than $150.00 pesos for her time.

I have only heard good things about her service but she is not my type in any way whatsoever!

I can't help that fact.

I guess that the few of you on the board that pay her what she thinks she deserves are treated well.

No doubt she likes you boys.

But one day you should ask her what she really thinks about the Sexual Tourist Types.

Maybe she will tell you the truth.

I think she will.

Again, like always, I was trying to let the boys know what some of the chicas think and how their minds work.

As for promoting lower level chicas:

What excites one person may turn someone else completely off.

I personally detest milk white skin, red hair, large breasts , women over 30 and case hardened pros.

So she's just not my bag.

When I find someone that excites me I always try to share for the greater good of the family.

I guess that on the day that we had the discussion she may have been looking for an argument?

Maybe I was?

Who knows?

Fortunately there are enough chicas around for all of us so we don't have to share opinions about them.

Now, whatever happened to friends before W+H+O+R+E+S?

Had you heard the conversation or been part of it you probably could have talked to her in a more rational way than I did.

I was extremely surprised that she would tell me that she would rather fuck a local than a tourist.

I was shocked!

Like I said, I will probably avoid any contact with her.

TL

P.S - Now letīs put this little tit for someone elseīs tat to rest boys !

Let them think what they will as long as they continue to service us the way they should !

P.S - Oh yeah , free , bare-back , all anal sex for a little promotion sounds great !

Now where can I get in on that deal ?

Miami Bob
12-03-09, 22:40
All the 300 pesos girls strongly dislike the boys pushing to go for 150 pesos. Try to aggressively push any girl at oleans or newport for 150 pesos and see what happens.

TL there are many differrent price ranges and different girls out there. I am happy for you that ale of Hook floats your boat. Just chill out a bit.

Please--I love you bro. Have many excellent memories of you as a great host and you have done so many favors for just so many people-------and how quickly those people who received those favors forget.

I remember michelle the same way--she really went out of her way to give me a hand when I needed one and never took advantage of the situation like 90% of working girls would have done.

MataHari
12-04-09, 00:46
Michelle is a nice girl indeed and is being sincere when she is talking about expat foreigners complaining about inflation in Argentine while not willing to budge their budget on girls that treat them well while facing the same inflation.

3 years ago, a girl would go out for 200 at Exedra and exceptionally, on cash emergency, go for 150. Since then inflation in real terms multiplied prices by 2. To keep the same buying power, those girls should charge 400 and exceptionally 300.

There are different ways to manage your sexual budget. One is to freeze forever the service price, the other is to reduce consumption. The first option will lead to the second anyways, because girls have rising bills to pay.

Most girls I met in Argentina are giving the best of them over the time I spent with them. Why then not treating them with empathy, showing a minimum of generosity?

The travelling monger will go to expensive places and meet real predators counting every second of their time. They have limited time and cash to burn to release homeland sexual frustrations.

The sexual (retiree) expat lives usually on a pension with some extra cash from his properties. He has time but limited cash to burn and remembers with nostalgy the "good old times" when the country was bankrupt. This shouldnt prevent him from trying to understand girls everyday s life reality and treat them as nicely as they expect to be treated, since this is after all a human relationship.

Miami Bob
12-04-09, 04:08
If I know you or you have a solid posting history, can do. Late 30's, red head--most of you know her. She has lost some weight and re-done her hair. Highly skilled, professional and sweet as sugar. If you make any attempt to.

Treat her well, her skill set will surprise you. She will be three hundred pesos and may ask for more. If you are looking for a 200 peso girl, don't waste your time nor her time. She looks hot again the way she did 4 or 5 years ago.

Before you flame me: she is not a kid, but if a hot highly skilled madura might be your thing for a few hours she knows how to please. She speaks very good english and is an intelligent woman who is an appropriate companion for a high end resturante, a social or business occassion. You could bring her home to the folks and your mom would love her not realizing that she is a hot lady who will teach some of you guys a few new tricks.

I'm am not receiving any compensation from her. I have not seen her as a client for a number of years and have nothing to gain except to make an honest recomendation.

Many of the other board members have made outstanding recomendations to me and I like to return the favor. We might all occassionally disaggree on one thing or another but this is a forum provided by Jackson--god bless him--to share info and Michelle is a tremendous lay.

Exon123
12-04-09, 13:10
If I know you or you have a solid posting history, can do. Late 30's, red head--most of you know her. She has lost some weight and re-done her hair. Highly skilled, professional and sweet as sugar. If you make any attempt to.

Treat her well, her skill set will surprise you. She will be three hundred pesos and may ask for more. If you are looking for a 200 peso girl, don't waste your time nor her time. She looks hot again the way she did 4 or 5 years ago.

Before you flame me: she is not a kid, but if a hot highly skilled madura might be your thing for a few hours she knows how to please. She speaks very good english and is an intelligent woman who is an appropriate companion for a high end resturante, a social or business occassion. You could bring her home to the folks and your mom would love her not realizing that she is a hot lady who will teach some of you guys a few new tricks.

I'm am not receiving any compensation from her. I have not seen her as a client for a number of years and have nothing to gain except to make an honest recomendation.

Many of the other board members have made outstanding recomendations to me and I like to return the favor. We might all occassionally disaggree on one thing or another but this is a forum provided by Jackson--god bless him--to share info and Michelle is a tremendous lay.Tambien Miami Bob.

Exon