PDA

View Full Version : Nov. 09 report.

Hotman 666
12-04-09, 14:19
Just returned home from my latest trip to Argentina so thought that a short report was in order.

Bs. As. "providers" were not as many as I had seen previously.

In the evenings all of the coffee shops seemed very quiet. Perhaps many of the chicas have gone home already for the summer vacations!

As I needed to be up and about reasonably early in the mornings for business I did not get chance to visit the clubs but, instead, patronized the bars / coffee shops in the evenings.

Café Madeline was rather quiet most nights although it was good to meet quite a few of my brother mongers there at around midnight and into the small hours and chat about this and that.

Perhaps Madeline is the current evening meeting point for our hobby!

Café Orleans also seemed rather quiet on the several occasions that I passed by.

Castellar Bar had a few (older) providers but nothing that took my fancy.

Cafe Parisienne (on the corner of Lavalle) had a few possibilities (I had not seen working girls at this Cafe before! )

One of the girls here, even AFTER I had told her that I was not a tourist and had been here many times still quoted me 400 Peso for 1 hour! An offer that I had little difficulty in passing up!

Several street girls around Corrientes (some of them were quite nice and quoting 200 Peso.

I believe that this is probably the "going rate" now although with a bit of negotiation then the price should come down to around 150 Peso. (Although personally I prefer to negotiate a longer time rather than a small price reduction.

Two girls that I would not hesitate to recommend are,

1) Julieta. Her "office" is in Corrientes, one block down from Orleans outside the hotel on the corner of Reconquista. She speaks a little English and is very much the "girl next door" type. I got 2 happy hours with her at my hotel for 200 peso. She only works Tuesday to Fridays from around 21.00 hours or so.

2) Mayorie (Marjorie? Who works out of Café Madeline. One of four Dominican girls who are there together most nights from around midnight. Initially she seemed rather "stand offish" but after a recommendation from a fellow monger who advised me that "she ran well when warmed up" I decided to try her (as I had never tried a D. R. Girl before.

Early 20's with a beautiful body and very responsive. Considering that she did not speak English and that my Spanish is "Sh*t" we still got on together very well. Quite a G. F. E. In fact if it had not been my last night in Bs As I would have probably repeated. IMHO well worth the 200 peso that we agreed for 2 hours at my nearby hotel.

There were a few other girls that I tried during my trip, most were around 150 to 200 peso and all were OK but now unable to remember individual names.

In short a most enjoyable visit!

Regards,

Hotman