PDA

View Full Version : Question? I am in BA now

Chicaluv
12-09-09, 15:38
I have been here for two days and hit 3 places.

I want to thank World Traveler and a few others who gave me some good info via PM.

Used the list and have gone to the following:

Larrea 1072

Sante Fe 1707

Florida 461-G.

One thing I have to say is that these girls seem to love to fuck. I am in my 50's and have been in this game for many years and those were three of the most enthusiastic BBBJ's and FS sessions ever.

Will give more details over time, but here is my question:

I have been paying about 40 more than the prices on the list. I know World Traveler said prices are going up. Just want to make sure this is the case, or am I getting the Gringo price.

Also, What about tipping the girls. I usually do. I you paid 200 for a great session, what is an appropriate tip. I don't want to over do it and blow it for the next guy.

TejanoLibre
12-09-09, 19:01
I have been here for two days and hit 3 places.

I want to thank World Traveler and a few others who gave me some good info via PM.

Used the list and have gone to the following:

Larrea 1072

Sante Fe 1707

Florida 461-G.

One thing I have to say is that these girls seem to love to fuck. I am in my 50's and have been in this game for many years and those were three of the most enthusiastic BBBJ's and FS sessions ever.

Will give more details over time, but here is my question:

I have been paying about 40 more than the prices on the list. I know World Traveler said prices are going up. Just want to make sure this is the case, or am I getting the Gringo price.

Also, What about tipping the girls. I usually do. I you paid 200 for a great session, what is an appropriate tip. I don't want to over do it and blow it for the next guy.Welcome to BA!

Unfortunately my great friend WT69 has not been down here in BA for a while and the prices in most Privados have been raised, however; if you act or look as if you do not know what you are doing you are very likely going to be charged the Gringo Rate.

And yes, these girls in general love their jobs!

There are a lot of lame fucks for sure but some of these girls just love sex so they charge you for it at the same time.

I'm cool with that.

You are welcome to call me or pm me if you need anything while your down here.

Take Care,

TL

Chicaluv
12-09-09, 19:44
Welcome to BA!

Unfortunately my great friend WT69 has not been down here in BA for a while and the prices in most Privados have been raised, however; if you act or look as if you do not know what you are doing you are very likely going to be charged the Gringo Rate.

And yes, these girls in general love their jobs!

There are a lot of lame fucks for sure but some of these girls just love sex so they charge you for it at the same time.

I'm cool with that.

You are welcome to call me or pm me if you need anything while your down here.

Take Care,

TLOK, thank you. I do have your number from one of the posts.

I just got back from the place across the street from 1707 Santefe. It is one the 6th floor of that mini mall. Holy shit, I have to rate this chick in my top five all time. She looks like Penelope Cruz. One of the most enthusiastic fucks ever for me. I paid 150 for 60 minutes everything included. Ended with BBBJCIM and she swallowed!

So far, I fucking love BA. The attitudes and service are better than Thailand so far.

Big Travel Guy
12-09-09, 20:21
I just got back from the place across the street from 1707 Santefe. It is one the 6th floor of that mini mall. Welcome to our world, Chicaluv! Do you know the exact address / details of this place. I don't know it, and I would like to give it a try next visit.

Thanks

Chicaluv
12-11-09, 19:13
Welcome to our world, Chicaluv! Do you know the exact address / details of this place. I don't know it, and I would like to give it a try next visit.

ThanksI will PM it to you.

I have gone back twice and she is always busy. Maybe I spoke too soon.:)

I have hit up 1072 Larrea 3 times. That place is pricey, but the service and digs are top notch. Every girl has fucked me for the full hour. BBBJ, DFK, external BB fucking.

I have not had a session at any place where the girl did not put out to the full extend. Not once have I been rushed. These Argentine girls are great fucks.

Maybe I have been lucky. To me, BA is the bomb!