PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some recommendations

North Star77
12-20-09, 14:35
Hey guys, first time post, thanks for the info thus far. I'll be in BA for 2 weeks the first part of January. I'd like to visit a few girls while I'm down there and was wondering if anyone had any updated recommendations on independent chicas. It seems a few of the forum favorites have moved away. Also, I am not able to bring anyone back to my place, so she must have an incall location. I'm in my early 30's from the States.

Many of the website girls are impressive, but I gather there is a lot of photoshop going on. Any recommendations of beautiful website girls from Platynum or Area-VIP? I''m planning to send Roxanne a few top picks to help set something up. My Spanish speaking is limited.

Also, I've never been to a privado before, and it seem Gysell's place has very good recommendations from English speakers. Others that members seem to recommend are Larrea 1707, Esmeralda 517, and Sante Fe 1707. Any advice would be appreciated.

Brian Dwayne
12-20-09, 15:28
North Star, for a non speaking spanish person, I would tell you to go with the recommendations from this post. Gysell's place is on the top of my list, I can't recommend any other place's, because I have only been to Gysell's but if other AP mongers recommended them I don't they would steer you wrong. But I can tell you that in some of the clubs a spanish speaker is a plus. But you can never go wrong at Gysell's place a truly great host

TejanoLibre
12-21-09, 03:27
Hey guys, first time post, thanks for the info thus far. I'll be in BA for 2 weeks the first part of January. I'd like to visit a few girls while I'm down there and was wondering if anyone had any updated recommendations on independent chicas. It seems a few of the forum favorites have moved away. Also, I am not able to bring anyone back to my place, so she must have an incall location. I'm in my early 30's from the States.

Many of the website girls are impressive, but I gather there is a lot of photoshop going on. Any recommendations of beautiful website girls from Platynum or Area-VIP? I''m planning to send Roxanne a few top picks to help set something up. My Spanish speaking is limited.

Also, I've never been to a privado before, and it seem Gysell's place has very good recommendations from English speakers. Others that members seem to recommend are Larrea 1707, Esmeralda 517, and Sante Fe 1707. Any advice would be appreciated.Just CALL me or pm me when you are down here!

I know everything!

Home 4381 2145 - allow it to ring. Call me early or late.

15-6116-4254 - cell phone in BA.

Thanks!

TL

North Star77
12-22-09, 13:23
Thanks guys.

Brian - I'll have to stop into Gysell's for an experience, sounds like yours was very positive. T. L. - I just might have to give you a call when I'm down there.

If there any other recommendations for one w / limited Spanish, I'd be great to hear from you.

Miami Bob
12-24-09, 18:21
I know them by their real names and get their working names mixed-up. The blondy spinner speaks fairly good english--enough for a real conversation. She is a hot very orgasmic chick--if you are clean and treat her nicely---she will be screaming and cumming all over the place. She has very few rules once she starts with the orgasms.

Her buddy the brunette has enough english to do the job, no conversations in english.

Both girls are good partners---meaning HOT<HOT<HOT.

200 pesos for the basic long hour and if they are not busy, they don't watch the clock if they are enjoying themselves.