PDA

View Full Version : Spoiled Chicas!

TejanoLibre
12-21-09, 03:47
One of my "favoritas" the other night told me that she made $1850.00 pesos this last Friday night.

4 or 5 Argentine clients paid her $1850.00:

Not one tourist fucked her.

Except me!

1. $100.00 U. S Dollars! That's about $380.00 pesos.

2. $ 350.00 pesos.

3. A few $250.00 peso fucks.

4. A few $300.00 peso fucks.

Etc, etc.

Anyway, one guy is an Argie gynecologist, one guy is an Argie cardiologist and I'm not sure about the other guys but what I'm getting at is that I have always thought that:

WE, the Foreign Mongers, were the ¨Johns ¨that paid the most!

Maybe that old ¨sperm bank ¨ was telling the truth when she told me that SHE HATES US, the sexual tourist types.

That the hookers prefer the locals!

WOW!

I know that it was not a normal day for my girl, but SHIT!

What's OUR WORLD coming to?

Hell, the price of pussy is getting as high as giraffe pussy!

And that's pretty high!

TL

Schmoj
12-21-09, 11:52
One of my "favoritas" the other night told me that she made $1850.00 pesos this last Friday night.

4 or 5 Argentine clients paid her $1850.00:It could also be that she lied to you. Seems more likely to me.

Ar Dreaming
12-21-09, 17:44
I have had the ladies in Bangkok tell me crazy stories of how much they got from a stupid tourist, but I have also heard crazy stories of how much I have paid, and I know thats a lie too.

All these ladies like to brag around their friends, sometimes they tell us to shame us into paying more.

But if the lady really did have 5 customers that night she must be real good and real tired!

I never believe them, well OK when they say I was the best ever:)

BK

TejanoLibre
12-21-09, 19:47
It could also be that she lied to you. Seems more likely to me.Absolutely ZERO need and NOTHING to gain by lieing to me.

She is a friend of mine that I poke on so there is no need to lie.

Also, she said that they were ALL locals.

I know her very well and I personally have seen her go out with 3 in one night so 5 is no big deal.

Many times it's an 8 minute quickie because the guys can't hold back!

5 Johns may only amount to 3 hours of work.

I believe the $1850.00 because she picked up the breakfast, cerveza and cab ride that night.

I did however hesitate a bit when it came time to DATY!

Not sure why!

TL

P.S - And yes , she is in HIGH demand 7 days a week but she only works 4 or 5 days !

Schmoj
12-21-09, 22:26
Absolutely ZERO need and NOTHING to gain by lieing to me.

She is a friend of mine that I poke on so there is no need to lie.Is this chick from Buenos Aires? That alone means she is pre-disposed to lie and exaggerate without rhyme or reason. The story just doesn't seem to add up.

On the other hand, stranger shit has happened.

Are you going to share her with your AP family? I'm an amateur gynecologist. I can tell you how much she is worth.

Gato Hunter
12-22-09, 00:48
"Pimpin is hard." That's the Quote that applies here.

TejanoLibre
12-22-09, 03:33
Is this chick from Buenos Aires? That alone means she is pre-disposed to lie and exaggerate without rhyme or reason. The story just doesn't seem to add up.

On the other hand, stranger shit has happened.

Are you going to share her with your AP family? I'm an amateur gynecologist. I can tell you how much she is worth.She is NOT from BA and the 4 or 5 clients began around 6:30 pm and finished around 4:30 or 5 am.

Not hard to accomplish.

I am reluctant to recommend anyone anymore due to the LACK of appreciation.

You may pm me!

TL