PDA

View Full Version : New in town

Cuckoo Maluco
12-27-09, 16:19
OK, I was here last winter for a bit, but got annoyed with the general bitterness of people and went to Rio, where people have learned suffer the human condition and the inequities of the world with a big smile and upbeat attitude. I usually do my mongering there.

Decided to give BA another try - the weather is more comfortable this time of year, lots of hot girls and much cheaper than Rio these days. Hoping to fall in love with the place, but I don't really know anyone here. Just want to hang out with some cool people and maybe have a couple of drinks. Where are some good places to hang out and just meet people for no reason other than to socialize? I can't fuck 24/7, you know.

TejanoLibre
12-28-09, 02:35
OK, I was here last winter for a bit, but got annoyed with the general bitterness of people and went to Rio, where people have learned suffer the human condition and the inequities of the world with a big smile and upbeat attitude. I usually do my mongering there.

Decided to give BA another try - the weather is more comfortable this time of year, lots of hot girls and much cheaper than Rio these days. Hoping to fall in love with the place, but I don't really know anyone here. Just want to hang out with some cool people and maybe have a couple of drinks. Where are some good places to hang out and just meet people for no reason other than to socialize? I can't fuck 24/7, you know.Welcome!

You can call me and or come by my resto-bar, Lálliance, and we can get together and have a few drinks.

I will be in and out of there all this week while I am preparing everything to open up for the New Year's Eve Dinner Party.

Anyway, feel free to stop by.

Take Care,

TL 156 116 4254

Lálliance.

Cordoba 945 (Micro Centro)

Accross the street from La Madeleine and 2 blocks from The Triangle. (Hook's)

P. S - This invitacion is for ANYBODY and EVERYBODY!

Exon123
12-28-09, 12:04
How was Christmas dinner at Lálliance?

Exon

TejanoLibre
12-29-09, 02:28
How was Christmas dinner at Lálliance?

ExonHello X!

Dinner was nice! Just a few people.

Maybe 25.

New Year's should be SRO!

About 95 seated at $200.00 each.

The Dakkar Rally is in Town and I'm hitting the hotels and Dakkar Racing Teams hard!

Maybe a Monger's Discount Too!

Crazy Busy!

Thanks for your support X!

Happy Holidays!

TL