PDA

View Full Version : 2009/10 New Year's Eve Party at Jackson's house

Jackson
12-29-09, 05:12
Greetings Everyone,

I will be hosting a moderately sized New Year's Eve party at my house in Recoleta.

Pizza, beer, sodas, authentic rock and roll, Girls Gone Wild videos, related debauchy, etc.

The party is BYOC optional. I learned long ago not to introduce my girlfriends to any of you fucks, and thus none of them will be there, but everyone is welcome to invite as many chicas as they wish.

In other words, I'm providing everything but the chicas.

Advance RSVP's are necessary as I need to maintain a minimum level of security in my own home.

Please RSVP in this thread, by PM, or by phone and I'll send you the address.

Thanks,

Jackson.

15-4048-2827

TejanoLibre
12-29-09, 18:33
Greetings Everyone,

I will be hosting a moderately sized New Year's Eve party at my house in Recoleta.

Pizza, beer, sodas, authentic rock and roll, Girls Gone Wild videos, related debauchy, etc.

The party is BYOC optional. I learned long ago not to introduce my girlfriends to any of you fucks, and thus none of them will be there, but everyone is welcome to invite as many chicas as they wish.

In other words, I'm providing everything but the chicas.

Advance RSVP's are necessary as I need to maintain a minimum level of security in my own home.

Please RSVP in this thread, by PM, or by phone and I'll send you the address.

Thanks,

Jackson.

15-4048-2827I ALWAYS bring Chicas and I ALWAYS SHARE!

It's all about sharing and caring!

Too bad I have to open up Lálliance for New Year's Eve but then again I have been on vacation for a very long time!

I will stop by your place when I kick everyone out and I will try to bring over some fucked-up Chicas!

Full of champagne so you can poke on them!

See Ya,

TL

Exon123
12-29-09, 23:27
I'l be "Jacking Off" in Sex Prison, CockSuckers.

Exon

El Queso
12-29-09, 23:28
I'm in! For the party, not jacking off!

Monsieursan
12-31-09, 13:01
I'd love to join you, at least for a bit. Please advise address.

Thanks

Norman Stormin
12-31-09, 13:30
For your gracious invitation. I'd love to come but I'm afraid your guests will try to corrupt my twenty peso chica with portraits of Ben Franklin. Since Cromagnon has not reopened, we'll be celebrating with a choripan and a box of wine at Plaza Miserere.

Happy New Years All, Stormin

Exon123
01-01-10, 17:10
How was the party?

And who showed up?

Exon