PDA

View Full Version : Two girl private lesbian show

Bavisitor
12-29-09, 20:41
Hi,

I'm completely new to this so would value any advice you can give me. I'm looking for 2 girls who are happy to do a lesbian show for me complete with full lesbian sex but not really sure if this is going to be to hard to organise.

Has anyone got any recommendations? My perfect combo would be a tanned looking girl with large but firm butt and a young innocent looking girl!

Quite taken with the pics of this gil on the bagirls site.

Morena.

http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newte...&idPlantilla=10

I really don't want a lame half hearted show but the real thing! Anyone got any advice at all on this?

Redhot
12-29-09, 21:43
Hi,

I'm completely new to this so would value any advice you can give me. I'm looking for 2 girls who are happy to do a lesbian show for me complete with full lesbian sex but not really sure if this is going to be to hard to organise.

Has anyone got any recommendations? My perfect combo would be a tanned looking girl with large but firm butt and a young innocent looking girl!

Quite taken with the pics of this gil on the bagirls site.

Morena.

http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newte...&idPlantilla=10

I really don't want a lame half hearted show but the real thing! Anyone got any advice at all on this?Real lesbian show, BBBJ both tongues!

SmokersRule
12-30-09, 00:52
Yes, a privado is really the best way for this.

In my experience, it's always hit or miss when it comes to "real" lesbian stuff.

Bavisitor
01-17-10, 05:25
Thanks for the advice guys. In the end I went for what I felt was the safer option of visiting Gysells.

Had a fun 1 and a half hour session with Veronica (veronica is absolutely beautiful would recommend) and Kiara but I have to say I felt quite dissapointed not so much by the girls but by the place itself.

Id emailed beforehand and told them what I was looking for asking for suggestions of girls who might be into it. When I turned up on the day I reminded them and told them I was looking for a girl on girl and it was important to me that the girls I took were ok with that. I was assured that all the girls would be ok but that wasnt really the answer I was looking for.

To be honest I got a good show but it was 2 straight girls playing a role and it was very disjointed and at times half hearted. I didnt get everything I asked the girls to do though they did do most of it. When I spoke to gysell after she told me it was down to me to take the lead and tell the girls what to do which is fair enough but I'm not going to force someone to do something they are not comfortable with.

So all in all a good shag and show, but not the full on lesbian sex I was looking to watch. Any other recommendations would be very welcome at this point!