PDA

View Full Version : Four days mid-February

Christopherd
01-02-10, 11:00
Gentlemen,

I am finding researching available pleasures for a brief stay in BsAs quite hard and would appreciate any assistance. There is quite an overload of information on this website but after much browsing I have still not been able to line up any late night liaisons.

I am arriving after more than a month in Brasil (probably the wrong way round, I know, but I did BsAs-Montevideo-Brasil last time and wanted to change my itinerary).

I have lined up my hotel and the tango shows I wish to go to, will be looking out for the ballet, art, and maybe some off-piste activity; but beyond foraging in local newspapers (which is what I did last visit) I have no clear pointers for ladies of the night.

My tastes are for ladies with natural flair and personality, such as I have met in tango dancers, and with well-developed charisma rather than overdeveloped breasts and marketing. I don't mind paying for world class quality but, as you can guess, as a frequent traveller in Brasil I am a little spoilt to say the least. My limited experience of BaAs hookers is that they are either incredibly polished (looks and stage-managed services, as if they were making a movie, with a similar price tag) or - at the SW end - somewhat lacklustre.

Browsing the forum (and for that matter searching online elsewhere) there is a frequent absence of advertised prices, and even links that work in some cases, and yet a plenitude of ladies that look as if they have gone straight from the the plastic surgeon to the photo studio. When all I'm looking for is a nice young woman (say 18-23) who can offer a passionate encounter at a reasonable price and without a big sales act. It's not worth getting a SIM for my very short stay, so I want to have one or two addresses, reasonably central, where I can call and see if I (hopefully) like what I see, and with prior knowledge of prices and opening times.

I know ladies like to advertise themselves as if sex with them is the experience of a lifetime. No disrespect, I hope it will be mind-blowing, earth-shattering and all the other things good sex between two people should be. But it would be nice to have it with a little less hype. Say like putting out the garbage or getting the milk. I hold Argentina in very high regard - if not quite as high as it holds itself sometimes - but there is so much to be treasured and I would like my memories of sexual encounters there to reflect this.

Your specific tips, especially by PM (as logging on time now is getting limited due to travel commitments) would be much appreciated.

Thank you again

Christopherd
01-02-10, 16:17
Just a quick thank you to the gentleman who kindly emailed me a useful link. And my apologies to Jackson and other board members for my inexperience in finding my way round this particular board.

Kind regards.

Christopherd